GabeN

The universe is a freaking miracle...

58 posts in this topic

@luckieluuke same! 

We could've evolved to be like robots, not aware of our own existence, it's one of the questions I've been asking for a very long time... 

Coming from a religious background, I've been taught that the soul is the consciousness in the body, but that still didn't answer the question for me of who is aware of the soul too? Its like an infinite loop. 

I'm still trying to get insights of who is aware of being aware, but I always get stuck in a loop like a mirror reflected to a mirror, but I did have a few glimpses of the real self and its infinite nature, and it's mind blowing... 

Edited by GabeN

30 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@Preetom Yes I am.

Then why are you jumping to conclusions about your experience being finite? Why don't you patiently observe your experience?

Do you really have legitimate proofs of calling your experience finite/limited?

Can you point out a place where your perception starts and a place where it ends?

Can you legitimately point out when your own being starts in time and when it leaves in your direct experience?

Why are you declaring your experience as finite based on hearsay and groundless assumptions provided by the contents of thought?

30 minutes ago, luckieluuke said:

BTW @Preetom Nice "analysis" or what I should call it of @Mikael89 example :)

thank you 9_9

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

What drives me crazy is that the amount we can understand is the same amount we can't comprehend. The more we expand, the more it expands. The mystery will always grow as discovery grows. It will never come to a conclusion. Never. Ever. Infinite expansion.

@GabeN Consciousness itself is aware of the soul or consciousness, but it is formless, so you will not find it. :) It is the formless consciousness from which the manifestation of consciousness, or soul, emerged.

Like the seed from which a flower (soul/ consciousness) grows. You look for the seed, which comes from a flower.  Endless cycle of rebirth.

@Mikael89 Go experience nature! Spending too much time at your screen only brings depression, confusion and desires. 

Edited by Emanyalpsid

@Preetom if only we could have memories arise of other bodies and lifetimes, it would instantly put things in perspective, at least for people who are suffering in this one. Then again, I'm a different person and body every night so..... 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

8 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Maybe.

that's it? won't you try for real?

unborn Truth

@Mikael89 

Do you ever have legitimate proofs of yourself being unlimited.

The answer isn't verbal, so what proof is?

Living aware organisms. I look at all the architecture we built and it amazes me continually, that we were once just a one cell organism striving to survive. And before that space dust in a vaccum flying around.

Edited by Anton Rogachevski

I sleep on the days because I work night. So I can't really.

That's your excuse?

@Mikael89

No we couldn't. Consciousness is always Aware.

God is Aware of being Aware. And it's the subjective subject which can never be objectified.

There is no such thing as being unaware of Existence.

I think I see your point, but I still don't understand, I'm talking from a human perspective, yes consciousness is always aware, but a robot doesn't have self-awareness like we do right?

Anyhow, I'm still trying to grasp the idea that everything is consciousness though! 

27 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I constantly observe myself being extremely limited

No you don’t. ?? 

29 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Do you ever have legitimate proofs of yourself being unlimited

You’re the only one ‘here’ bruh.

@GabeN The perfect impossible imperfection!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

17 minutes ago, Nahm said:

You’re the only one ‘here’ bruh.

I've had thinking that he will grasp it by himself.

Edited by tedens

1 hour ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Preetom if only we could have memories arise of other bodies and lifetimes, it would instantly put things in perspective, at least for people who are suffering in this one. Then again, I'm a different person and body every night so..... 

This is such a pernicious and naive outlook. Like really!

Why are we so obsessed with 'external' validations? Why do we expect a third party appearing and delivering the message that we are God?  Why don't we realize that our own mind/ego/subject/perception is ALL there is and any such third party would be another projection of our own minds?

Just like you mentioned that every night you take on a new body and new story in dreams. Can you ever know whether those are your past/future life memory or not? No! How can you know? Are you waiting for a 3rd party to pop all that mystery? Wouldn't that 3rd party itself be part of that mystery?

The 'if only' complains just show how unimaginative, rigid and epistemically myopic species we are in general. The clues are all over the place for Christ's sake.

50 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I constantly observe myself being extremely limited. 

Nonono. It's more like ''I've already made up my mind but calling it observation. so f*ck you''.

53 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Do you ever have legitimate proofs of yourself being unlimited.

What do you call a dimension when you don't find any limit to it? 9_9

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

52 minutes ago, Preetom said:

This is such a pernicious and naive outlook. Like really!

Why are we so obsessed with 'external' validations? Why do we expect a third party appearing and delivering the message that we are God?  Why don't we realize that our own mind/ego/subject/perception is ALL there is and any such third party would be another projection of our own minds?

Just like you mentioned that every night you take on a new body and new story in dreams. Can you ever know whether those are your past/future life memory or not? No! How can you know? Are you waiting for a 3rd party to pop all that mystery? Wouldn't that 3rd party itself be part of that mystery?

The 'if only' complains just show how unimaginative, rigid and epistemically myopic species we are in general. The clues are all over the place for Christ's sake.

Nonono. It's more like ''I've already made up my mind but calling it observation. so f*ck you''.

What do you call a dimension when you don't find any limit to it? 9_9

lol well, I didn't say I needed the validation. Peace to you brother

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@GabeN The river flowing by my house, how the hell is this doing it all on its own?

Then around 7-8 p.m. around 500 geese come in one huge flock to roost on the river: holy shit this is happening all on its own

Like, this is literally insane all of this is happening... How the hell do these geese know to work together like this? How do they even know what to do? Oh yeah... because of the intelligence of this universe B|

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

I was waiting for a friend and realized there were ants at my feet. I started observing them, how they worked, what the heck they were doing and it got just more and more intriguing until I was completely still and caught up with everything that was going on, don´t know how long I was sitting there. It was amazing. 

@GabeN This is an excellent topic start! Got the cosmic sense going on strong here. Cosmic Consciousness abounds- Love it!

The most miraculous thing about the universe is that it even exists. From the vastness of the universe as infinite space to the most minute particle and everything in between.

1 hour ago, seeking_brilliance said:

lol well, I didn't say I needed the validation. Peace to you brother

None of that was thrown at you exclusively! That's why I used 'we' so heavily lol

Take care! :D 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''