Shroomdoctor

Banning Any Critique on Actualized.Org?

109 posts in this topic

Hello Forum Members,

After seeing it happen a few times in this forum I am quite upset with the certain fact:

It seems to be against the forum rules to post or discuss critique on actualized.org or leo's teachings. I find this to be very disturbing, as such critique should be allowed to be openly discussed to keep the community healthy. I find it highly suspicious that different viewpoints are instantly shut down and people are banned for posting those viewpoints. 

Leo, you are advocating studying different perspectives and having an open mind, yet you do not allow the post of anything you see as wrong. (TJ, JP, that Christian guy that I forgot the name of etc.)

I do not understand how this helps the community at all. If these viewpoints are entirely or partially wrong, that would be established in the conversations surrounding these people, yet you continue to shut down these perspectives. 

I understand that part if the discussion is evolving to non-self actualization matters like politics or is some kind of recruitment, but that is rarely the case.

I hope that this post and question will be addressed the way it should be - openly and honestly and not just shut down. 

"Locking this thread because the red pill is toxic garbage" - Leo 2019

1 minute ago, tenta said:

"Locking this thread because the red pill is toxic garbage" - Leo 2019

It is, lol. His forum, his fucking rules.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

2 minutes ago, Rilles said:

It is, lol. His forum, his fucking rules.

He still advocates for studying different perspectives and having an open mind.

Just now, tenta said:

He still advocates for studying different perspectives and having an open mind.

So we should discuss nazi-eugenics on this forum too? Thats a perspective too.

32 minutes ago, Rilles said:

So we should discuss nazi-eugenics on this forum too? Thats a perspective too.

Let's just assume we shouldn't, how does that translate into "the red pill should be shut down here".

And the faceandlms video thread that got locked wasn't really misogynistic.

Edited by tenta

1 minute ago, tenta said:

Let's just assume we shouldn't, how does that translate into "the red pill should be shut down here".

Because its toxic, like he said. It doesnt contribute to a healthy mind to complain about women.

This is green stage pill bullshit, I wish I could close this thread without any further explanation !

???

?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin What do you mean? if this is what @Shroomdoctor feels like, why can't we discus it and possibly help him dispel some of the issues he has?

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

I challenge opinions, perspective and perceptions of beloved gurus, Leo, accepted 'non-duality' and 'spirituality' quite a bit. What I try not to do is attack someone or make it personal even though sometimes it may be justified to do so because how productive or beneficial the discussion is is more important than ego appeasing.

@Shroomdoctor

I think you are using a broad definition of “criticism” and not acknowledging  distinctions within criticism.

Genuine constructive criticism can open doors to exploration and evolution.

Toxic criticism and criticism with hidden agendas can pollute an environment.

As well, a distinction could be drawn between constructive criticism and threads that are off-topic, irrelevant, nonsense, spam etc.

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Shroomdoctor

I think you are using a broad definition of “criticism” and not acknowledging  distinctions within criticism.

Genuine constructive criticism can open doors to exploration and evolution.

Toxic criticism and criticism with hidden agendas can pollute an environment.

Then take the faceandLMS red pill thread as an example, how was it polluting the site? The video wasn't really misogynistic either.

38 minutes ago, tenta said:

Then take the faceandLMS red pill thread as an example, how was it polluting the site? The video wasn't really misogynistic either.

I didn’t view that thread.

I only mentioned a few forms of criticism. There is also irrelevant criticism, nonsense criticism and others. 

Anyone who has been in a close relationship with a hyper-critical person knows the nuances of criticism. 

As well, working in a career that receives a lot of criticism reveals various dinstinctions. My career involves about 100 wriiten critiques of my performance each year. Some of it is thoughtful, genuine and constructive. Some of it is not useful and can be a distraction from the job at hand.

Yet, most minds think that *their* criticism of others is super important, accurate and relevant. 

Yeah deleting is strange but can you see the title its him vs actualized.org...hes better hes this hes that making generalizations based on people he spoke on here like everyone here understand the theory and applys it...its so easy to run into a trap,and 90% of things he said was not true hes using clips in the vids to prove his point...like it has to be one thing or another he doesnt realize that in one context one thing applys if he operates from ego(which he doesnt even know what it is) then things being said yeah it will ruin you but it has to,(or it dont need to its how you interpet it...) so you can get rid of it...hes into working out he should know that you have to suffer to grow...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

2 hours ago, Shroomdoctor said:

I do not understand how this helps the community at all. If these viewpoints are entirely or partially wrong, that would be established in the conversations surrounding these people, yet you continue to shut down these perspectives. 

I guess it's because there's a lot of new people coming into the forums and they flock these types of threads. Those guys will outnumber any voice of reason.

You don't really want to turn this place into yet another hub for JP or red pill fans. There's enough of that on the internet and it's not productive.

8 minutes ago, Girzo said:

I guess it's because there's a lot of new people coming into the forums and they flock these types of threads. Those guys will outnumber any voice of reason.

You don't really want to turn this place into yet another hub for JP or red pill fans. There's enough of that on the internet and it's not productive

40 minutes ago, tenta said:

i watched that video and it's the kind of video that can trigger internal anguish and conflict.

there are several fragile people who come here looking for help. that's certainly not the kind of content that can help those who need help the most.

unborn Truth

@Girzo That is a highly subjective opinion. While I do not agree with most of RedPill stuff I do see JP as incredibly valuable. That, also, is subjective. 

23 minutes ago, Shroomdoctor said:

That is a highly subjective opinion. While I do not agree with most of RedPill stuff I do see JP as incredibly valuable. That, also, is subjective. 

Of course. Its all relative. 

Human minds tend to become immersed into their own relativity, which limits the mind's ability to see and allow other perspectives. For example, a mind may see JP and TJ as being incredibly valuable, yet be unable to see how they are also regressive and harmful. 

An environment conducive to evolution, growth and maturation requires work and maintenance or it will devolve. That is true with one's mind, body, car, house, yard etc. As well as this forum.