Sagatarius

Guys, I'm starting my NoFap Journal

20 posts in this topic

I'm sick of it. I'm sick of this addiction. I want to use this sexual energy and transform it into passion, creativity, and something better, than nurturing unrealistic desires for women. I can see if i don't do something about this now, I'm going to have serious problems later in life. 

I don't want to post a long winded discussion, I just want to get started. 

I'll count waking up in the morning as a day passing in success (to see if I can make the night, which is the worst time for me). 

I'll be using what (it's not letting me tag users somehow, but name is youngshinzen I believe, so credit to him) has been doing with a 1 - 10 difficulty of each day scale. 

I'd love your support, I'm finally starting, I must not fail. I'll be accountable if I do. ?

Edited by Sagatarius

images(11).jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Day 3: 1/10

I woke up early this morning on time, feeling well rested. Haven't been having any sexually charged dreams or relapse so far, I'm finding it quite easy to keep my mind off sex for now. 

@Bojan Yes, Certainly! 

Those sexually charged emotions will just be transmuted into other ways of expending energy. You can direct it into more creativity for your work for example, so it will especially help if you are in any creative fields. 

Yes it is hard to do, and it will feel like you are dying at first, but my longest I've gone was a month and I was feeling great. And you won't go insane. 

@Sagatarius I didn't see a goal for your NoFap journey... Are you shooting for 60 days? 90 days? 180 even? Don't discount the necessity for your ego mind to have a set goal. What's going to happen if you don't, is that your ego will easily be able to convince you to relapse, because it'll go, "But I'll NEVER get this pleasure again? You're an idiot for even starting this!" A goal helps you to keep on track and to help with a vision. And a clear, strong vision is what will keep you on the path.

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@Sagatarius That is the eventual goal, but that is too big for you to grasp. This is not to belittle you at all, every single one of us is this way, we're just not aware or honest enough to admit it. It would be wise to not underestimate your ego's need for a concrete goal. A goal is not to say, "once it's up I'm relapsing twice a day." A goal is a concrete step to reach higher. We all need stepping stones to reach the top of the mountain. Thinking you can fly right now is a self-deception.

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

Day 8: 8/10

I can really feel the urge to relapse as I'm starting to have an ego backlash already. 

Day 9: 7/10

@TheAvatarState Ill make the goal of 30 days at first. Then after that I'll extend it by 3 months then 6, then a year, so forth.