brugluiz

Psychosis and kundalini awakening

12 posts in this topic

I think my psychosis came after my kundalini awakening. This can really happen due to my soul contract, but the problem is that I was not prepared for such stuff. I started meditation in 2013 and maybe my kundalini awakening happened in 2014. No wonder I became more spiritual and open to different perspectives and paradims during those times.

When I meditate, I feel some pressure over my head and it seems to have relationship to kundalini syndrome. I feel this pressure since I had my supposed kundalini awakening.

I remember exactly a moment when I was doing a spiritual practice in 2014 that I could feel energy pumping through my body. That was really scary, but I didn't take seriously the idea that I could stock energy in my head (I was warned by a Mantak Chia's book). It probably made the psychosis happen, which is a healing process (at least for me).

I know that some of you will say that kundalini awakening can happen only with hard work and life-long practice. I don't think it's true. Any traumatic experience can awaken kundalini if it's supposed to do so. There are more about the spiritual realm happening on our lives.

I too have only a year of practice and kundalini doesn't give me a rest. I have not experienced anything I could call awakening, but the energy is certainly active.

On some days there are non-stop muscle twitches, tingling, pressure, prickling, weird orgasm-like experiences and burning around chakra areas, on top of the head too.

I have been to doctor, done bloodwork, tested urine, checked internal organs, my heart was also tested not so long ago and everything is in the norm. I only have a slightly bad posture. Not doing psychedelics for months. Slight anxiety.

If anyone knows solutions that ease these symptoms I would be happy to hear them.

I am considering taking Hatha Yoga classes.

I have watched a video about the Dark Knight of the Soul and here are some tips (it's too much about self-love):

• Make your environment as calm as possible;
  • Do not do drugs and alcohol;
  • Eat high vibrational healthy foods;
    • Fruits and vegetables;
    • Eat organic and high vibrational foods;
  • Take baths with epsom salts and essential oils;
  • Get regular massages and energy healing techniques;
  • Meditate;
  • Do some Yoga and stretch everyday;
    • Physical exercises;
  • Listen to your inner voice;
  • Trust in yourself;
  • Perceive a connection with God and higher-self;
  • Get enough sleep (8 hours to 10 hours of sleep).

45 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Girzo Tried reiki? 

Doesn't Reiki increase energy and the flow? Wouldn't be that the exact thing that worsens the symptoms?

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@brugluiz “Due to my soul contract”? What’s that?

Soul contract is an agreement you make with your soul family before coming to Earth. These agreements are made in order to learn a lesson (or maybe there are other purposes too). It's a very Turquoise concept. I think Teal Swan may understand about soul contracts a little bit.

@brugluiz That explains nothing. How do you know if you have a contract and what it is about, who the hell is soul family and when did we invite Teal Swan to the party? :D

But thanks for the list.

@Nahm No, never heard about it. Any recommendations? When I type "reiki" into Google I only get catholic articles about how it is a tool of Satan. (That's the charm of living in Poland. We had a politician who was trying to crown Jesus Christ as the king of Poland, lol.)

Edited by Girzo

2 hours ago, Toby said:

Doesn't Reiki increase energy and the flow? Wouldn't be that the exact thing that worsens the symptoms?

@Girzo

Kundalini is the release of energy from the root chakra. When released, ideally, it goes up, aligning the rest, and out, the crown chakra. This smooth natural energy awakening & alignment might be more typical of a 20-40 yr yoga / meditation practitioner. 

Some of us however, use psychedelics to ‘speed things up’. If you blasted your crown and or heart chakras open in that manor, there’s a good chance all chakras did not align in direction of spin together.

Reiki is the practice of sensing the spin of each chakra, and spinning them all in the same direction, allowing the smooth flow of energy from root to out of the crown.

Like other practices / techniques, it might take a few sessions to complete. The best thing, imo, would be to take a hands on reiki class. In the one I took, 4 people would do reiki on 1 person, and rotate. It was a really euphoric experience, like the cleanest psychedelic trip, and also not like a psychedelic trip. Worth experiencing for sure. 

Side note....I’d take an empty chair / ‘Jesus king’ over Trump. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

56 minutes ago, Girzo said:

@brugluiz That explains nothing. How do you know if you have a contract and what it is about, who the hell is soul family and when did we invite Teal Swan to the party? :D

But thanks for the list.

@Nahm No, never heard about it. Any recommendations? When I type "reiki" into Google I only get catholic articles about how it is a tool of Satan. (That's the charm of living in Poland. We had a politician who was trying to crown Jesus Christ as the king of Poland, lol.)

She talks about soul contract at around 2:30.

@Nahm In my experience with kundalini symptoms and reiki (2008) is, that reiki is not that great for that. It can even make things worse because the main objective - imo - is to get energy flowing.

I'd rather do something that grounds and calms. Yin based yoga, trauma sensitive yoga, maybe even some trauma work like se, narm, tre. And I would go to an Ayurveda dude who could give some hints to help balance the system.