NoSelfSelf

Truffles vs mushrooms

6 posts in this topic

https://thethirdwave.co/psilocybin-truffles-vs-mushrooms/

Has anyone tried truffles? In this article they say they are the same(preatty much) but i heared they are not...can truffles be used like mushrooms for growth (get same kind of resaults) they have different kinds...i just want to hear experiences you had on this...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

I have tried them a couple of times now, and I liked them, you can read my trip reports. As the article says they have the same active compounds. Truffles can still be legally produced and sold in some European countries.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”

Yes, yes, a bunch of peeps here have tried them. They are identical except for dosage.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I use them for spiritual purposes and they works just fine. The more you take the more you get. My last trip felt like a 4 hour consciousness explosion, even tough on a very mild dose (15g). I just had to laugh about how well it worked, i saw so clearly. Another time i took 30g of the strongest kind which was pretty intense and had me stuck in a thought loop about my future plans, which ended up really pushing me to take bigger steps and to stop messing around, even tough it was a very unpleasant experience.  

As far as I know, you just have to eat more truffles than you do mushrooms. If you're trying to avoid appalling tastes, this may be awful for you.