Lynnel

[Shroom trip report #3] heroic dose

8 posts in this topic

Dose : 5.3g (dry)

Method : Lemon tea with ginger and mint

Set&setting : since this was a heroic dose I got a friend to tripsit me ;)

The trip

This was an amazing experience.

First of all I had all kinds of roleplay's and different perspectives like some parts of me revealing themselves and old pre-programmed things that appeared in my mind which I could recognize and reconstruct, like I could feel my Russian past, some type of fatherly love, some type of motherly love, etc.

To sum up :

• I had a lot of revelations about adulthood and how there is no like "real" adult and consensus about that, there is no magic threshold where you become one, you just start
  • At some point mushrooms showed me the hatred and bitterness I had against women and the mushrooms made a little teabag out of it which they cut out of me and told me I could get rid of this trash ! I could just let it go ! i cried you some of that pain.
  • At some point I got "myself" thinking : wait but what is this voice in my head actually ? I felt like the mind was a strange enemy entity which was put into my body to control it and that I have to get rid of it. I also had revelations about how not everything happens in linear straight thinking and I'm too absorbed in my logical straight solutions ("my" mind's).
  • At the peak, i got myself into loops, but "I" handled them like a boss : basically every time I would think about something there would be three perspectives and three loops arround it and I would have several vortexes of infinity at the same time and I was perfectly fine with that ! I felt like Poseidon on vortexes of water ! And the most crazy thing was, I was creating loops by thinking about the loops that where happening from my perspective, like what does that mean to me, and in bringing them to myself I was stopping their natural flow and I thought to myself wait it would be SO MUCH better if there was no "me" to stop that natural flow I could just experience without having it thought relative to me every time. Deep.
  • Your mind and your subconscious are very impressionable. Everything has a good or bad influence on you. It's extremely important to handle that carefully. Your trip is also what you bring to it. You need a great setting and mindset going into it to bring the best out of it. The dosage helps but it won't make the work for you.

I'm looking forward to tripping in nature and or in some more elaborate setting to bring out more depth out of the experience. I also should be more prepaired in terms of meditating more, contemplating more and allowing for deeper trips to happen.

I was a very smooth experience because there was less "me" to resist the loop in part, so higher doses can help you a lot ;) Also they don't seem too radically different from the 3.5g doses - I feel like what you bring to your experience matters as much as the dose.

If you're ready psychedelics will totaly transform your life. Go try them !

Just now, Sahil Pandit said:

@Lynnel Great report.

How long did the whole process last? From start to end?

Thanks !

In physical time there is a come up of 40-60 minutes, a peak between 3-4 hours and then an hour comedown (most peak effects drop off in like 10 minutes, then I need 50 minutes to come to normal consciousness).

So, around 6 hours total ;) 

@Lynnel Nice work. Looks like you are getting the hang of using psychedelics as a spiritual tool at various doses.

I encounter rough waters in the sub ego death zone. Below or above that is relatively smooth sailing.

On 14/01/2019 at 1:57 AM, Serotoninluv said:

@Lynnel Nice work. Looks like you are getting the hang of using psychedelics as a spiritual tool at various doses.

I encounter rough waters in the sub ego death zone. Below or above that is relatively smooth sailing.

@PsiloPutty @Nahm

Thanks guys ;)

I've been wondering about bad trips : there are reports of bad trips happening out of the blue and I've been quite sceptical about it.

Like I can't imagine how mushrooms can produce anxiety - they simply relax me during the come up. Sure loops were quite challenging but nothing as extreme anxiety people are supposed to get after 4.8g.

I don't wanna jinx anything but I mean with some spiritual experience, a great set and setting how and the ability to surrender there shouldn't be any reason for an anxious experience ?

I mean I feel like this heroic dose was a bit too smooth - I didn't experience true ego death I believe or if I did why the hell does it feel so good ? xD

In short am I just responsible and doing a good job or quite lucky ?

Would love to hear from you :)

@Lynnel You probably laid a great foundation.   The Truth has no falsity, the ego does / is, so there’s no such thing as a bad trip, if one is seeking Truth.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE