Kevin Gueug

Turquoise Art

6 posts in this topic

Is it possible to become a Turquoise artist?

Can artists heal through art?
Can artists help elevate mankind's consciousness through art?
Can Turquoise artists get you to deep meditative states with art?
What differs Green art from Turquoise art?

Please help sharing examples and discuss turquoise art.

Not exactly sure how to measure a turquoise artist. This man seems calm and his music is mystical.
I feel like this man just gave these listeners a spiritual purification right there.

Edited by Kevin Gueug

I don't know whether it is turquoise art. But, I wish he came to my neighborhood and played. The kind of music that is played in my neighborhood is obnoxious and childish.

Edited by CreamCat

I would recommend picking up the book ‘The Healing Energies of Music’ by Hal. A. Lingerman. It’s a profound interpretation of classical music and the deeper connotations of the most magnificent composers.

Look into the Mozart effect also. I’d say that the effect of this kind of music far transcends what we know today. Such wisdom has been usurped.

Edited by St Clair

Yeah, we can. Understand that art is a pure manifested projection. If you're highly self-aware, you end up projecting from intuition. I would consider myself an Apollonian healer myself. In my experience, poetry is extremely useful in its ability to soothe the amygdala, which is the part of your brain wired for survival functions, and where the roots of ego reside. Generally, the more meaning you can pack into a metaphorical structure, the more powerful the effect. To this extent you may find it useful to tune into your darkest whispers, pick out the metaphors, translate them into material truths, twist them through your own artistic fashion and reintegrate them. It's also extremely useful to CHECK AND MAKE SURE those truths stay true. As your values change, you'll need to go back, reconsider and reintegrate. 

Edited by OrpheusNovum

"Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all."

-Aristotle