sarapr

actualized.org

51 posts in this topic

I just finished listening to that cult video Leo had uploaded and towards the end, he mentions how rare it is for someone to find actulaized.org and sth funny popped up so i thought i'd share this.

recently I was explaining the stupidy of religions to someone and he just wouldn't get it so I sent him a link of one of leo's videos thinking oh now he will most definitely get it but guess what happened? he said he watched the first six minutes cause two hours is way too long and just called Leo an iconoclast, the end :D and that was just so funny 

moral of the story: don't even bother trying to talk to someone who you know will never get it :D  

3 minutes ago, sarapr said:

I just finished listening to that cult video Leo had uploaded and towards the end, he mentions how rare it is for someone to find actulaized.org and sth funny popped up so i thought i'd share this.

recently I was explaining the stupidy of religions to someone and he just wouldn't get it so I sent him a link of one of leo's videos thinking oh now he will most definitely get it but guess what happened? he said he watched the first six minutes cause two hours is way too long and just called Leo an iconoclast, the end :D and that was just so funny 

moral of the story: don't even bother trying to talk to someone who you know will never get it :D  

They might not get "it", but maybe there is something they will get.  Some people gotta baby step towards the truth

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

Each teacher has a different style and approach that will resonate with some minds, yet not with others. It's relative to one's mind set. The teachers that resonate with my mind now, did not resonate with my mind 5 years ago. The teachers that will resonate with my mind in 5 years do not resonate now (or they will resonate in a different manner).

30 minutes ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

@sarapr

You mess with the demon, you get the horns.

who's the demon here exactly? :D

Edited by sarapr

8 minutes ago, sarapr said:

You trying to impose your belief structure to someone else or calling every religious person idiots is quit devilish ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@sarapr Stage blue people think their stage is the best and don't want to be helped. The only thing that really pushes up stage blue people is the raising collective level of society. Over a person's lifetime, the collective ego can go from blue into Orange, and therefore the individual can skew more orange. But fundamentally, blue is so closed minded that some freak event or inner calling has to happen to where their reality is shattered enough to move up more than 1 stage. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

4 minutes ago, Shin said:

You trying to impose your belief structure to someone else or calling every religious person idiots is quit devilish ?

So rude to the devil, he has feelings too jerk

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

20 minutes ago, zambize said:

So rude to the devil, he has feelings too jerk

I think he's a she, you're offending her even more than me now ?

God is love

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

I think he's a she, you're offending her even more than me now ?

Oh fuck I will write her an apology letter and overindulge myself five times in a row to make it up

4 minutes ago, zambize said:

Oh fuck I will write her an apology letter and overindulge myself five times in a row to make it up

You have an even weirder humor than me ??

God is love

And God in them

45 minutes ago, sarapr said:

The person stuck in maya. You cannot interfere with the work of the devil. All you can do is to wait patiently till the devil is done, and then all will resolve by itself.

Edited by Anton Rogachevski

38 minutes ago, Shin said:

Nah I wasn't . he was basically insisting for me to explain it to him even though I said like ten times I don't want to cause you're close minded to that but he just kept asking and the fun part is he didn't even care to get his answers in the end so they are all stupid. that's a fact 

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

You have an even weirder humor than me ??

This xD

Intro to Spirituality: 2hr 39mins.

It feels more like a college lecture than a self-help video.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise Each teacher has their own style and approach. Passive aggression toward a teacher or an approach tends to contract the mind. Leo and Bryon both have value, yet they may resonate differently with different mind-bodies. 

If you only study one or two teachings,

You will delude yourself.

2r289u.jpg

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

7 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@How to be wise Passive aggression toward a teacher or an approach tends to contract the mind.

Whose mind? Theirs or mine.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

14 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

Whose mind? Theirs or mine.

The mind in which the dynamic arises.

Ask them if they watch Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones, a few episodes of those is about the length of an Actualized.org episode. Or if they're an anime fan it's about 4 to 6 episodes. Or about the length of an Avengers movie. If you re-contextualize it that way it's not very much time at all.