Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shin

please watch this

15 posts in this topic

Especially people who think they have too much thoughts or emotions to meditate, or that meditation is complex, or that it is an activity.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Good stuff

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Shin can the presence of awarness, also be called being? 

so just being as awarness

11 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Shin can the presence of awarness, also be called being? 

so just being as awarness

Yes.

God is love

And God in them

@Shin  another question, when you guys are meditating- in your presence of awareness do you hold onto your body. meaning are you awareness (after you've found it) out there

or are you awareness within the frame of your body

or the last option is are you the totality of awareness the body (being felt as being) + out of body awareness? 

i feel more complete when i have adopted a sense of being through the body aswell because then i think i've driven it through direct experience. But i'm not sure if what i'm doing is correct. 

Gold. Saved this.

Love the river metaphor. Just very hard when your having negative emotions/thoughts and trying not to get lost in them

Awareness  increases your well being in daily life, it has allot of positive effects and it is not that draining at all, after while you fell more energized and clear minded then ever, it will improve your overall health,  not joking.  

So much wisdom

Hello ?

?

God is love

And God in them

I watched this yesterday.

I agree. Very good. To the point.

Fourth way Inquiry aka esoteric Christianity is sometimes referred to as Transformation of being.

Edited by Zigzag Idiot

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

On 2019-01-13 at 5:09 PM, Aakash said:

@Shin  another question, when you guys are meditating- in your presence of awareness do you hold onto your body. meaning are you awareness (after you've found it) out there

or are you awareness within the frame of your body

or the last option is are you the totality of awareness the body (being felt as being) + out of body awareness? 

i feel more complete when i have adopted a sense of being through the body aswell because then i think i've driven it through direct experience. But i'm not sure if what i'm doing is correct. 

No need to complicate it. Just be the awareness being aware of objects, thought, feel, sight, sound, taste, smell

15 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

No need to complicate it. Just be the awareness being aware of objects, thought, feel, sight, sound, taste, smell

That's the only thing there is to do really.

This, and when it comes genuinely to us, questioning what that presence is really.

More than that can be useful but not necessary, and of course like the Monk says in the video,

Only having the concepts, or the practice, or the embodiment in the real world won't be enough, we need to have all 3.

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

Do not get confused , he said essence of mediation is Awareness, it does not mean that there are is no need for other things, or that there are not many mediation  forms, they all simply need Awareness. 

58 minutes ago, purerogue said:

Do not get confused , he said essence of mediation is Awareness, it does not mean that there are is no need for other things, or that there are not many mediation  forms, they all simply need Awareness. 

All practices that anchor oneself into the awareness that is being aware are good practices. The practices that do that differs from person to person. 

Nice video. It doesn't need to be complicated.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

It can't be complicated if it's what we are by default ...

God is love

And God in them