Mezanti

Took some action and FAILED. now going to take some more :)

3 posts in this topic

So for the past few years i've been cooking up the perfect ideology and approach on how to go about my life, and this past week i've began the "taking action phase" and i failed bigtime. It seems that all that time i spent not actually taking action but thinking i was learning a great deal of things, did me no good this week, 

Despite me having discovered the goldmine that is actualized.org, if i don't take action, i will never get results. 

I will go about creating a new ratio for the theory:action that im engaging it. Before it was 9:1 but now it's going to be little something like this: 2:8 . But dont be mistaken, this is going to be the ratio for the majority of my engagement, however on my journey i will not be rigid, hesitant and afraid of theorizing, because in some instances your engagement with your path demands an in depth understanding of things, to do so you must theorize, but for every time you do, you should take action.

Going back into the world now for some more real results be it failure or success, it's much funner than my time online.

2 hours ago, Mezanti said:

So for the past few years i've been cooking up the perfect ideology

This is the greatest blunder you could have made... time to go back to Square One. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo