Leo Gura

This Week's Video Delayed

234 posts in this topic

I think you guys drank the religious kool-aid some of you.  You're religious people without a religion.  I dont know if that's any better than being religious frankly.  Maybe you'd be better off being religious.  At least then you'd have some structure to your lives.  You'd probably be less confused as well.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

35 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I think you guys drank the religious kool-aid some of you.  You're religious people without a religion.  I dont know if that's any better than being religious frankly.  Maybe you'd be better off being religious.  At least then you'd have some structure to your lives.  You'd probably be less confused as well.

What the hell are you talking about ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

39 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Joseph Maynor out here dissin yall :P

20 minutes ago, Shin said:

I think hes being very very sarcastic. (I hope so)

Dont look at me! Look inside!

:ph34r:

God is love

And God in them

@Rilles he thought your play was serious. To be fair, it's sometimes difficult to pick up those signals over the internet xD

I know I'm often misunderstood

Edited by TheAvatarState

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

8 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Why did I see this coming miles away? ? 

8 hours ago, Shin said:

Look at you getting miffed haha.  Triggered.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 hour ago, omTom said:

Says the guy with 11,000 posts on this forum.

What would you do without this? 

Why do you make it so personal?  Look at your own dodgy motivations.

How would you know what I do and what my long-term intentions are?

You made the issue about me, but you did it in a kind of nasty way.

I do have 11,119 posts.  I believe I've done more work than anyone else while on this Forum.  It would surprise me if that wasn't in fact that case.  And that hard work has paid off.  I've thought through all this stuff from soup to nuts myself.  I've tried to own everything I say, I've written about all this stuff, and I've actively tried to avoid hearsay like the plague in this work.

So I'm not coming on here to make criticisms that I don't find worthwhile to make.  I've seen everything at this point.

What you're gonna do, and I've seen this before, is you're gonna turn your backbiting around on me because I pointed out an issue that your Ego and group mentality can't handle.

See, my 11,119 posts worth of experience knows how this all ends up.  And no thanks, you can keep your debate.  At the end of the day all you're trying to do is stay the same.  

Have at it, but I'll still make my points.  And it will still stir up people like you to attack me back.  See, watch all the people start attacking me now.  This is so predictable.  I will not engage.

You can beat me up all you want and distract yourself from you -- but that doesn't change you.  You stay the same.  No change, no growth, no questioning of things.  After all, if I'm some loser creep that has nothing better to do than live on this Forum, why even take me seriously, right?  Wrong.  

This is something that I do notice is common in religiously-minded people, this whole group backbiting thing.  It's like walking up on a group of birds -- one bird peeps and the whole flock alights into the air all at once.  It's the same thing with religious people.  One person makes the initial attack and then the whole group piles on.  It's a group-think kind of phenomenon.

Folks, if you want to proceed to bag on me in this thread and make this about me, then go ahead and indulge, but I will not participate in it.  Been there done that too many times on here.  I have better things to do like focusing on the issues.  Actually, I need to go to the store and buy some food among a number of other chores today. 

But I'm definitely not on here because I have nothing else better to do.  I assure you that I live a full life.  But this work is something that I do find important.  At some point I will probably turn being a personal development teacher into a paid career, although I'm not desperate for money, which is good, because it means I can come at that from the same place I am now.  I won't have to change to try to make money.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

I thought this was a joke until I click play.

We have at least 20 episodes on different religions now ?

God is love

And God in them

The day before he release this video I was realizing I can't and don't want to do anything else than just being.

What a coincidence ?

God is love

And God in them

@Leo Gura Taking breaks for yourself, WHENEVER you need time for "you", makes a lot of sense (even if it "seems" hard for us, it is a good example regardless). I don't want this to ever be stale for you... I wish you passion, discoveries, initiation, innovation, insights, evolution, tons-o-new-ness, and many amazing adventures! I am SUPER behind on videos from all of the time I took offline anyway... lol...  :D:P9_9 Thank you again so much for everything you have already shared, I appreciate you so much!