Leo Gura

This Week's Video Delayed

234 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Shin said:

Sadghuru, Eckhart Tolle, Spira, Adya, Byron, Mooji ...

All have a youtube channel and a website.

All make you pay for content in it and/or for retreat.

Apparently eckhart puts most of his earnings towards his foundation.

The purpose of the Eckhart Tolle Foundation is to bring Eckhart Tolle's teachings to communities and segments of the population that have hitherto had little or no access to them. Through book donations, free digital subscriptions, event scholarships, and free broadcasts, the foundation will begin by focusing on these three population segments.

Sadhguru also has an ashram free to people, and gives free food, etc.

So all the people who can afford it, are basically funding it for the people who can't afford it, which is great.

This is how digital goods should be as well, I think people who can afford it should supprot companies and products, whilst those who can't afford it should be able to download digital products anyway. The problem is when people who can afford things also start torrenting etc. out of greed, and theres a lot of greed unfortunately.

@alankrillin i don't think you understand the extent to the amount of work leo does, 

do you know how many books this guy has to read to understand the maya looooooool! 

toooooo many, there is no way he can fund it giving out free items when especially he is running the business by himself 

when you have a group of people helping, the combined effort can be enough to give out free seminars etc however, this is not that. 

i'm not defending him, i'm just showing you the logic of business and self-survival 

you should ask him yourself, why he sells the book list and LP course for x dollars. 

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

@alankrillin There is a contracted mental narrative your self is attached to and identified with. 

Not interested in you trying to make this about me or define me.  Thanks.

Keep on topic, subject is Leo's video is delayed, not me. 

If I bother you investigate your own feelings. 

25 minutes ago, alankrillin said:

Not interested in you trying to make this about me or define me.  Thanks.

Keep on topic, subject is Leo's video is delayed, not me. 

If I bother you investigate your own feelings. 

It’s not a personal comnent. It is a trans-personal observation. 

Egoic dynamics involve a strong sense of  “you” and “me”. An ego will try to maintain and protect that division. It is necessary for the ego’s own survival, yet causes a sense of separation and unease.

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

It’s not a personal comnent. It is a trans-personal observation. 

Egoic dynamics involve a strong sense of  “you” and “me”. An ego will try to maintain and protect that division. It is necessary for the ego’s own survival, yet causes a sense of separation and unease.

You're clearly talking to me as a seperate self.

Label it however you want, repackage it, post it. It's one ego judging another ego at the end of the day.

In oneness there is no comment. The spiritual mumbo jumbo to climb on high horses is a a lot of bullshit. As alan watts said "Spiritual people walk around saying 'my game is better than your game'".

If me and you enter pure consciousness we become the exact same thing, but as our vessels we have two entirely different perspectives.

Edited by alankrillin

@alankrillin There is an opportunity to expand here, yet you don't have interest in exploring and expanding into a new space. You've declined my invitation and I respect that. 

25 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@alankrillin There is an opportunity to expand here, yet you don't have interest in exploring and expanding into a new space. You've declined my invitation and I respect that. 

You dont have anything to teach me, don't care about your small narrow observation.

Thank you for respecting my decision, now don't quote me anymore thanks.

In fact I was only here in this thread to say if leo is going to continually miss 3-4 videos like he did since the start of the new year he should give us a heads up about his new schedule.

And it quickly derailed into strawman, fanboyism, and petty arguments. People can't even accept the fact that people make money from ads, the worlds most famous youtubers and twitch streamers make over $1+ million a year in revenue, thats not free, we (us audience, are the product when these platforms are "free", advertisers pay for us "views").

Again, im not saying this is bad, I think he deserves all the money he gets, but its not a charity, it's a business model. I'm sure leo would be devastated if he had 0 views tomorrow and 0 interests. So it works both ways, he benefits us and he gets back in return.

Edited by alankrillin

@alankrillin A self commonly desires to argue and defend a contracted narrative it is attached to and identified with. When this arises, there is an opportunity to observe the dynamic and expand one's consciousness. Yet, a self often grasps and tries to stay within it's contracted state. A self has dozens of tactics. If a mind can relax and observe without attachment, these dynamics are often revealed and seen clearly.

15 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@alankrillin A self commonly desires to argue and defend a contracted narrative it is attached to and identified with. When this arises, there is an opportunity to observe the dynamic and expand one's consciousness. Yet, a self often grasps and tries to stay within it's contracted state. 

Im done.

You're just a hypocrite at this point, you haven't respected my wishes and you're still trying to force feed something I didn't ask for.

Might as well be a preacher at this point.

You're being extremely arrogrant by placing yourself above, looking down, wanting to be the teacher.

Like a salesman that just won't go away.

Edited by alankrillin

4 minutes ago, alankrillin said:

Im done.

You're just a hypocrite at this point, you haven't respected my wishes and you're still trying to force feed something I didn't ask for.

Might as well be a preacher at this point.

You're being extremely arrogrant by placing yourself above, looking down, wanting to be the teacher.

The way you reply, the need to be right, and the persistence of the defense you put in place, are clear signs of a dense ego.

Pure geniuse of self deception.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

24 minutes ago, Shin said:

The way you reply, the need to be right, and the persistence of the defense you put in place, are clear signs of a dense ego.

Pure geniuse of self deception.

not trying to be defensive, don't really care how a forum thread turns out to be fair, just irritating by the spiritual egos who should know much better.

23 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@alankrillin The passive aggressive pokes stimulated the response. If an invitation is to be declined, just decline it.

Well who's the one judging the passive aggressive pokes? is it perhaps your own ego? mind-blowing, how about reconceptualizing it, put it into another mind frame, or another spiritual mumbo jumbo. From my perspective it wasn't passive aggressive at all, sorry you didn't get the same viberational love waves I was sending out, my bad must be these words, they are so limited, meaning and context is lost through out.

I decline your invitation. Thanks.

Edited by alankrillin

@alankrillin That would be one way for a person to interpret it. Notice the attachment and identification the person has to the interpretation.

*Pop* out of the person and observe the dynamics playing out in the person. 

2tvnzy.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Baby's baking in the oven ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Baby's baking in the oven ;)

2tvrfn.jpg

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

depositphotos_141928816-stock-photo-man-screaming-with-pregnant-wife.jpg

Sundays

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.