And God in them

3.35 holy shit, issa good thing im bedridden today

Dont look at me! Look inside!

1 hour ago, Charlotte said:

@Rilles what's up wid yuu?

Really sore throat... ? luckily Ive ducked a fever though yeee

10 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

@Rilles Get some salt water gargled?Lemon and honey drink? (Alternative to honey if your veganised)

Tried honey, apple vinegar, vitamins, I think im getting better, I have some Triphala I got for free, might try that later

Well it seems the video was released and was just late rather than a skip, so I need to apologise to Leo, normally I wouldn't say anything but this was going to be like what? the 3rd or 4th skip since the new year.

7 hours ago, Jed Vassallo said:

This is an extremely Orange perspective. Not everything is about money and trying to get something for yourself. Leo is trying to Awaken people. He could easily charge thousands of dollars for his content, but he doesn't because, for him, that's not what it's about. It's about sharing what's he's discovered for himself, and through that sharing, hopefully others that are on a similar path can find their way too. If it's just entertainment for you, I pity you. For me, it's the greatest knowledge I've heard yet in my life. It's the clearest path to peace and freedom from ego, that I've ever heard.

Don't pity me, pity yourself, Leo does in fact have a lot of stage orange elements to him and he's mentioned them. Do you think actualized.org would exist if leo has no business plans about it? Leo is very business mind orientated, don't kid yourself.

• He is selling eyeballs views, this is a fact, if he wasn't his videos would be demonitized and ad free, but they are not, so no point arguing this point,  I'm not saying this is a bad or good thing, I'm saying it has ad revenue, fact!

• Leo has mentioned he makes 6 figures a year, and he has savings for at least 10 years if he quits working.

• Leo has mentioned in his first *real* game design job he asked for a payrise really early and quit when he didnt get it.

• Leo has mentioned he made A LOT of money from online marketing, blackhat style backlinking and was against his morals and values.

• Leo is the only person I've ever seen online or offline selling NOT a book but a "books list" with 1-2 minute voice reviews. Usually everyone gives book recommendations out free, from teachers to websites, bloggers, and youtubers. I don't have a "orange perspective on it", it is a freaking orange business model.

I'm not being anti leo here, just realistic, I like his videos, and yes they are entertainment for me, some people like cat videos some people like philosophy videos on youtube. And I'm not saying anything he's doing is wrong. But lets not kid ourselves, the benefits work both ways, many people would kill to have leo's audience for their channels. There's already been a lot of copy cat channels inspired from actualized.org.

Edited by alankrillin

2 minutes ago, alankrillin said:

[M]any people would kill to have leo's audience for their channels. 

There are pros and cons to everything.

17 minutes ago, alankrillin said:

Well it seems the video was released and was just late rather than a skip, so I need to apologise to Leo, normally I wouldn't say anything but this was going to be like what? the 3rd or 4th skip since the new year.

Don't pity me, pity yourself, Leo does in fact have a lot of stage orange elements to him and he's mentioned them. Do you think actualized.org would exist if leo has no business plans about it? Leo is very business mind orientated, don't kid yourself.

• He is selling eyeballs views, this is a fact, if he wasn't his videos would be demonitized and ad free, but they are not, so no point arguing this point,  I'm not saying this is a bad or good thing, I'm saying it has ad revenue, fact!

• Leo has mentioned he makes 6 figures a year, and he has savings for at least 10 years if he quits working.

• Leo has mentioned in his first *real* game design job he asked for a payrise really early and quit when he didnt get it.

• Leo has mentioned he made A LOT of money from online marketing, blackhat style backlinking and was against his morals and values.

• Leo is the only person I've ever seen online or offline selling NOT a book but a "books list" with 1-2 minute voice reviews. Usually everyone gives book recommendations out free, from teachers to websites, bloggers, and youtubers. I don't have a "orange perspective on it", it is a freaking orange business model.

I'm not being anti leo here, just realistic, I like his videos, and yes they are entertainment for me, some people like cat videos some people like philosophy videos on youtube. And I'm not saying anything he's doing is wrong. But lets not kid ourselves, the benefits work both ways, many people would kill to have leo's audience for their channels. There's already been a lot of copy cat channels inspired from actualized.org.

Sadghuru, Eckhart Tolle, Spira, Adya, Byron, Mooji ...

All have a youtube channel and a website.

All make you pay for content in it and/or for retreat.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

People make money doing what they love? 

3206AC0B-5CD8-47F0-85E7-26482EC0CF9A.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Shin said:

Sadghuru, Eckhart Tolle, Spira, Adya, Byron, Mooji ...

All have a youtube channel and a website.

All make you pay for content in it and/or for retreat.

Bit of a strawman, what's that got to do with my point, I never said those people are not business oriented.

They also all have free videos on youtube.

1 minute ago, alankrillin said:

Bit of a strawman, what's that got to do with my point, I never said those people are not business oriented.

They also all have free videos on youtube.

Are you saying Sadghuru or Eckhart Tolle has orange shadows in them ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

7 minutes ago, Shin said:

Are you saying Sadghuru or Eckhart Tolle has orange shadows in them ?

Everyone (in a normal society, e.g. not in isolation) has orange elements in them to which degree is another question, I suggest you read the book and rewatch the video again.

Edited by alankrillin

You don't understand spiral dynamics 

making money does not mean you are orange. 

all categories are a facet, that can fit within each stage of the spiral. but making money is an objective, the perspective being making the money is the stage. 

Edited by Aakash

5 minutes ago, Aakash said:

You don't understand spiral dynamics 

making money does not mean you are orange. 

all categories are a facet, that can fit within each stage of the spiral. but making money is an objective, the perspective being making the money is the stage. 

Holding a book list for ransom is orange I would say, your just going into opinions now.

Imagine if your teacher at school said, I'd recommend some books on your science project, but you need to pay me first.

His course is fine, but his booklist, which I think came out before his course, was a quick product to sell along side his new youtube channel / website.

Edited by alankrillin

but the books contain all spectrum knowledge, so how does that make it orange lol it makes it halocratic thinking and turquoise automatically?