Leo Gura

This Week's Video Delayed

234 posts in this topic

@alankrillin Dude relax, are you upset or something? Need a daily dose of Leo? Meditate a bit, breathe... 

Also, I feel more interested and so do many people here. 

- Enter your fear and you are free -

he said on the tour post that hes not doing it since he needs to focus on his own spiritual advancement. Im assuming its the same reason the videos are bi-monthly now

44 minutes ago, QandC said:

@alankrillin Dude relax, are you upset or something? Need a daily dose of Leo? Meditate a bit, breathe... 

Also, I feel more interested and so do many people here. 

You got an appropriate response to your remark. And you're still making rude remarks.

Yes I clearly already stated the reason why people feel more interested is because they are Leo deprived, imagine if you were waiting for game of thrones last epsiode of the season and then they say it will be delayed 3 weeks, of course then people will be more eager for that epsiode.

However if game of thrones season 1 was aired at random times and inconsistent, it would have been a dead series, until all episodes were released as a bundle.

In his last video description leo actually did say "next week I will released the objection and FAQ video" which he didn't, he's becoming really inconsistent and if I may make an assumption here, lazy and uninspired. He's even given up on giving excuses here, first he was ill, then he was better (released video perfectly healthy) then he took a medication for the same illness and had a allergic reaction (why take medication when you look healthy enough?).

When he did his 30 buddha day meditation retreat he admitted he gave up half way, but he still took the whole 30 days and made no videos or updates about it. He's also given up his travel to meet and greet people.

If Leo wants to stop making videos or released one video a month because he wants to work on his enlightenemnet or even if he can't be bothered anymore, that's fine it's not like we're paying him for it, but he should just be upfront about it,  Not say next week I will release a video and then don't, that's like a friend saying I'll meet you at X and then not turning up... we call them flaky.

At the moment it really seems like he's suppose to release a video every week, but he's just not up for it.

Leo's business model is to release free videos so that people buy paid material.

There is an underlying agreement that was built over the time he release every week. 

He does not have to do it, and it is up to us who will buy the paid materials or not.

But it would be nice if he said something, based on the fact we do enjoy him and his videos and like participating here

1 hour ago, QandC said:

@alankrillin For the sake of humanity I chose not to read your comment. 

"i didnt read your post but i'm still going to quote and troll you".

You're obviously here to fill the trolling part of infinity.

Chill out on the personal remarks.

Leo is teaching at a PhD level for free. We are incredibly fortunate. Be grateful and don’t bite the hand that feeds us. . . 

34 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Leo is teaching at a PhD level for free. We are incredibly fortunate. Be grateful and don’t bite the hand that feeds us. . . 

Selling eye balls to advertising is not free my friend but whatever.

Neither is it similar to a PhD that can actually open job prospects. It's just entertainment.

I know plenty of people who would do anything for an audience on YouTube / twitch, literally sell out their bodies.

Edited by alankrillin

24 minutes ago, alankrillin said:

Selling eye balls to advertising is not free my friend but whatever.

Neither is it similar to a PhD that can actually open job prospects. It's just entertainment.

I know plenty of people who would do anything for an audience on YouTube / twitch, literally sell out their bodies.

This is an extremely Orange perspective. Not everything is about money and trying to get something for yourself. Leo is trying to Awaken people. He could easily charge thousands of dollars for his content, but he doesn't because, for him, that's not what it's about. It's about sharing what's he's discovered for himself, and through that sharing, hopefully others that are on a similar path can find their way too. If it's just entertainment for you, I pity you. For me, it's the greatest knowledge I've heard yet in my life. It's the clearest path to peace and freedom from ego, that I've ever heard.

I feel like there is already enough content on this channel so that if Leo never uploaded ever again...I would have all the necessary tools for self actualization...

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

1 hour ago, Adam M said:

I feel like there is already enough content on this channel so that if Leo never uploaded ever again...I would have all the necessary tools for self actualization...

Bingo. Exactly. It's not about watching new videos every week like they are Saturday morning cartoons. He's already told us everything we need to self actualization, many times over, to the point of repeating himself. What's the point of continuing to make more videos if you all don't listen to the ones he does make.

4 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

Bingo. Exactly. It's not about watching new videos every week like they are Saturday morning cartoons. He's already told us everything we need to self actualization, many times over, to the point of repeating himself. What's the point of continuing to make more videos if you all don't listen to the ones he does make.

Becouse he likes to do it.

Any spiritual teacher is repeating the same things over and over and over AND OVER for decades so ...

?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

22 hours ago, Shin said:

images(59).jpg

God that's one ugly guy.  Kinda looks like one of those aquarium suckerfish that clean the sides of fishtanks.

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

God that's one ugly guy.  Kinda looks like one of those aquarium suckerfish that clean the sides of fishtanks.

Joseph,

Are you telling me you don't know who Gollum is ? ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

Joseph,

Gollum is the personification of lower self. :P

Dont look at me! Look inside!

On 1/27/2019 at 6:37 PM, MM1988 said:

Whats up with the schedule? There seems to be some kind of delay ever week..

He's releasing a video every other week from now on, as it seems.

5 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Pretty biased since Leo is incredibly fortunate to have the youtube channel, and it's not free since he is getting money from it, but sure.

14 minutes ago, Shin said:

Joseph,

Now I remember, but goddam is he ugly.  It's like they found the ugliest dude in the world to create.  It reminds me of those deep sea fish that are super ugly and scary looking.

Edited by Joseph Maynor