Leo Gura

This Week's Video Delayed

234 posts in this topic

He said he hadn't eaten a piece of cake in a long time (I forget how long but it was long) in his how to shop for healthy food episode. So he's being a rebel this weekend and pigging out on carrot cake... I just know it :ph34r: ?

38 minutes ago, Sevi said:

Only once. He released 'the gallery of absolute infinity' part of his 'what is god' episode in the middle of the week.

images(29).jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shinyes when he uploaded his live enlightenment experience video and then had to explain it

2s9nh2.jpg

God is love

And God in them

2 hours ago, Cocolove said:

@Shinyes when he uploaded his live enlightenment experience video and then had to explain it

Yes. That too. Shame on me, howcome I forgot.. I clearly remember the previous night before I saw that vid. Kind of synchronicity.

Well.. momentum. To create a different speed and pace you tone it down and take couple of steps back sometimes..

Ideally Leo could make a video when he wants to make one.  That would make for better videos too.

37 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Guys who is Leo?

I think he was a youtuber once.

Long ago, In a galaxy far, far away ...

God is love

And God in them

40 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Guys who is Leo?

He is me! In another body! Ill tell me to make a video now! Make a video LeoMe! All the me’s are waiting!

Dont look at me! Look inside!

get well soon man! guess we'll have to wait on the nuggets of wisdom :)

16 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

Not that I watch his videos, but I agree. It should come more naturally like that.

It's also funny to see how you people are obsessed about a person. Especially a unenlightened person.

@Mikael89  If you don't watch his videos, and don't follow his teachings, then why are you on his forum? Seriously, I just don't get this. Do you just go to other people's forums to shit-talk? 

Forget about the next video.

We are not worth it for him anymore.

We are juste filthy devils, never forget that.

?

God is love

And God in them

22 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

In this forum we talk about non-duality in general, so not only about his videos/his teachings. Seems like you have missed that.

Not that I watch his videos, but I agree. It should come more naturally like that.  It's also funny to see how you people are obsessed about a person. Especially a unenlightened person.

You care enough to low-key talk shit about him and how unenlightened he is, while also making sure to mention that you don't actually watch his videos. (For what? So that everyone knows you don't watch them?) There are plenty of places to talk about non-duality on the Internet; don't see why you would go to one owned by someone you don't like, full of people who watch his videos.

Actually, I don't know why people even bother talking about non-duality on the Internet. We just end up with conversations like these.

23 minutes ago, eleveneleven said:

Actually, I don't know why people even bother talking about non-duality on the Internet. We just end up with conversations like these.

It's useful for noobs but not so much for advanced people to talk so much about being.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

38 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

It's useful for noobs but not so much for advanced people to talk so much about being.  

Yeah, man, that's true. If it wasn't for the Internet (not forums so much; Youtube mostly), I may not have realized what was happening to me when I started to stretch into the next stage. Beyond "This is how you induce an experience that makes you question duality: Step 1...", though, I kind of have to question the usefulness of forums.

The forums just end up reminding me of the endless dialogue back and forth in my mind (which is why I come here sometimes, I guess; I can pretend it's not just me talking to me because there are a bunch of different names besides my own, haha).