Leo Gura

This Week's Video Delayed

234 posts in this topic

26F25218-FDDF-45FA-8D83-31771AA7042D.png

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

images(28).jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Whats up with the schedule? There seems to be some kind of delay ever week..

there is no schedule lol, he puts the video out when he wants too; theres no point egotistically putting out a video just to stick to something rigid like a schedule. @MM1988

I think it takes longer now because the videos are longer.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

50 minutes ago, now is forever said:

didn’t you read the post? he only releases every second week from now!

Is that true or are you trolling ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Patience is virtue :)

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

6 minutes ago, VioletFlame said:

Patience is virtue :)

Easy for you to say. While im stuck here in Samsara, in the endless cycle of rebirth between Sunday and Sunday, Im a hungry ghost devouring Videos and never getting full.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Lol. We're SO spoiled. I don't feel too deprived since there was that political video on the blog. 

maybe it’s about lowering the cult factor through lowering high expectations. actually we learn to coap a little better with expectation already, don’t we? so maybe it’s about this - he told us to do the work for a while now, so maybe it’s all about that.

but even though it might not be, it could be a learning effect if we do anyways. i also try to see it as a pushing forward not a pulling down.

even though we don’t know what’s really going on, everyone can have tough phases especially after an illness or awakenings - everyone can be overworked or need to have a pause and gather new energy or set the head straight. and every artist has phases where the quantity of production goes down for a while for what reason ever. maybe he’s working with passion on the next course because he has so many ideas and he has to do it now because if not the ideas will be gone. i even think the cult topic is difficult to stomache completely.

there are so many possibilities what the case might be.

maybe we could focus on our progress instead of watching the progress on the youtube channel. :ph34r:

maybe just rewatch some of the more complex episodes...

Edited by now is forever