DocHoliday

A Small Gift to you by Sadhguru

10 posts in this topic

A small excerpt out of Sadhguru’s “Inner Engeneering” that revolves around a short, but very essential story that might remind some of the tricky ways of self-deception, especially in the context of spiritual pursuits, which tend to be, for most, first and foremost on the theoretical side. 

226B335A-CB24-4A51-A668-B8CA4695A964.jpeg

9CEA56F0-E4D1-4803-8223-4FD8AEA60DC7.jpeg

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

96D45365-03A5-49BD-B0E2-3394AB19319D.jpeg

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

With all the yt satsangs and non duality buzz going on these days this is essential to know.
 Sadhguru's one of those rare jewels that come along every once in awhile and lights shit up on this planet. Love that dude.:)

Wonderful, thank you for sharing!

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

That is beautiful :x

@Ninie hey, read this, you might like it

Edited by bazera

@bazera hey, I already did this afternoon. Thanks<3 Also check the answers on my post if you'd like, interesting discussion 

@Ninie I already did, even bookmarked Leo's second reply, that is something that I want to remember during my bad days too.. hope you consider that advice ^_^

Edited by bazera

@bazera really trying to, along with all the immunology I have to somehow study until tomorrow ;d 

Another sadhguru's book "More Then a Life"

I found this by accident on Facebook today :)

Screenshot_2019-01-13-15-01-11.jpeg

Edited by Salvijus

@Salvijus Nice:)