PretentiousHuman

Is Self-Love the highest form of Love?

28 posts in this topic

@who chit I was struck by what you said that Self is naturally loving and has no need to be loved. Can i act as that? If can lived that way, does it mean that i have already trascended as to be the higher Self?

"Wake up."

-- God

@Leo Gura I know i have a lot working to do. Just keep those videos coming. Hehe. And a buddy here in my place would have been better if he/she is also into spirituality. But i dont have one. 

"Wake up."

-- God

@PretentiousHuman this is something you'll eventually have to experience yourself, as what is being said is pointing beyond the mind. Kriya and self-inquiry are excellent practices to get to know yourself better, and when you do, these insights and understandings will come to you that will be more and more in line with Leo's video. Best of luck! :D

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

32 minutes ago, PretentiousHuman said:

@who chit I was struck by what you said that Self is naturally loving and has no need to be loved. Can i act as that? If can lived that way, does it mean that i have already trascended as to be the higher Self?

It has to be realized as being true. This "taking on the act" in the hope of attaining a permanent happiness,love,and peace, is the very act,and ever desiring nature, of what you're unknowingly and falsely taking to be you.
That's the whole work of the truth/spirituality game. To break free from that delusion of being a separate identified self and realizing the real nature of what you are.

It's up to you if you want to take on that journey,but also know what you're getting into. If dismantling everything you now take to be "reality" is questionable,you may want to take some time figure out what it is you really want. There's no question of going halfway in this,it's pretty much do or die. Finding what you are, means losing what you're not,and what you're not, isn't going to go peacefully. :D

@who chit Thats hard to swallow for me. But i guess many of the practices that Leo is suggesting in his videos will help me to eliminate my ego. Or at least be aware of it. 

"Wake up."

-- God

2 hours ago, PretentiousHuman said:

@who chit Thats hard to swallow for me. But i guess many of the practices that Leo is suggesting in his videos will help me to eliminate my ego. Or at least be aware of it. 

Just take it easy and don't be in a rush to get "quick enlightenment". The benchmark for what is considered good practice is if day to day life is gradually getting a little bit better. Less stress, more clarity,feeling more stable. Too much too soon will be like for every step forward, there will be 2 steps back. In other words,it'll be a constant struggle which will only lead to quick burn out and giving up.

Life can be hard enough,no need to make it harder. B|

Edited by Big Guru Balls

If your name is on the guest list, No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got... great balls of fire!