billytblack

Psilocybin Trip Report - 2.5g

10 posts in this topic

TRIP REPORT:

WHAT: 2.5g Psilocybin

Ate lunch before (woke up at noon)

1:25pm
I took the mushroom and waited about 20 minutes before it actually started to take action. Already I knew that the trip would be a bit more powerful because I was feeling very disoriented quickly.

2:00pm-2:40pm
My feet felt like they were a bit wet so I took off my socks and decided to lay down, my feet next to the heater. Sometimes I would get too close to the heat source and it would hurt.. but it felt different. Suddenly it hit me; pain is just an information. The body is just wood and flesh. This body could burn/disappear, but I would still be here. Then I noticed I was trying to control the situation and the feeling; so I decided to lay down on my bed and let go. My mind started to express social fears about men, women, love, death, etc. Everybody is afraid, everybody wants to be loved.. it's scary when you think about it.

2:40pm-3:30pm
I closed my eyes.. and I don't know what happened, but I have never felt so much love in this body. I could see love, feel it in every inch of this body.. I could see that there's nothing to fear about physical death, because there is so much love at the source of every being. I don't remember having any thoughts or anything; the experience was so powerful.

3:30pm-5:00pm
I was feeling a bit weird and I slowly got back to a 'normal' state.

I like shrooms, but the first and last 45min of a trip are a bit unpleasant; I feel dizzy and like I wanna puke of something.

LEARNINGS
I had a lot of breakthroughs, but here are my most important:
-Everybody is scared, we are all on the same boat. It's time to be honest about it.
-I need to be real/honest and to start talking/acting like a grown man.
-Be here with everything, just watch.
-There's so much love here and now.
-Don't see thoughts as enemies; welcome them to the party. Relax as you let it be.
-Don't worry about death, just close your eyes and let go.

NEXT STEP: 4g Psilocybin

1 hour ago, billytblack said:

NEXT STEP: 4g Psilocybin

You're in for some serious mindfuckery ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Great. Succinct and insightful trip report. You should try not eating before for better chance at not feeling nauseous. 

thanks ! I'll try to keep it down on my eating before.. see if it helps. I'll wait a bit before the next trip, I wanna make some changes first, then... yeah I have a feeling it will hit pretty hard O.o

17 hours ago, billytblack said:

the first and last 45min of a trip are a bit unpleasant; I feel dizzy and like I wanna puke of something.

Awesome insights! Thanks for sharing. Try making tea instead of eating them next time, and have it on an empty stomach. You’ll cut most or all of that unpleasantness out of the experience. Without those ill sensations the insights tend to be even deeper and more profound. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm the mushroom tea is it just like making normal tea? How long do we let it in the water?

also should I wash my mushrooms before? They look dirty and smells funny

@lostmedstudent

Ginzing! Recipe

Boil a little more water than you need for the cup of tea. Cut shrooms into tiny pieces, add to water. Simmer for 15 minutes. Then pour through a metal strainer 4 or 5 times, and use a spoon to squish the shrooms against the strainer to get all the psilocybin out. Add honey and a ginsing tea bag. 

@billytblack FYI...the ginseng and honey tea, on an empty stomach, have an opposite effect in comparison to eating the toxic flesh /  nausea. Quality of thoughts follows state of stomach to a large degree, so the trip is much less “bad mindfy”. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@billytblack I highly recommend a lemon tek preparation, and my favorite method of ingestion is a fruit smoothie. Just throw some fresh fruit, cold spring water, mushrooms, and the juice from a squeezed whole lemon into a blender and blend. Afterwards, keep it in your fridge for 20 minutes before drinking. 

Delicious, and in my experience no nausea. :D

The lemon tek will make it stronger, so shoot for 2.5-3g on your next dose, it will be as strong as 4g regular, if not more. 

Edited by TheAvatarState

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo