Charlotte

Inflammation within the body

57 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Shroomdoctor said:

@Nahm Does that also mean no fruit?

I eat plenty of fruit, mostly bananas, strawberries, blueberries, avocados, and coconut.  I only noticed inflammation when I eat too many grapes, too late at night. Scientifically speaking, I don’t know. I think there are a handful of different types of sugars, and you’d have to eat a ton of fruit to equal the amount of sugar in a soft drink, but this is based on feeling what inflames & what doesn’t, not research. Every body is a little different too. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

try raw vegan for a while - and i would recommend you to try rosehip fruit powder two teaspoons a day - make sure it’s with the kernels, without it won’t work. if you want to research find out about galacto lipids.

i could make out differences already after 12 to 24 hours after intake. proteins from milk and meat would interfere though.

the rosehip worked for me minimizing inflammation with rheumathoid arthritis before i did a panchakarma and turned vegan. it also worked for a friend with spine problems and a family member with arthrosis. even if it might be not the longterm healing method it can minimize the inflammation in various joints.

i am a ovo butter vegan... it means i still can eat butter and eggs without problems if i want to - it shows that the inflammation has nothing specifically to do with the fat but more with proteins and how fat acids interfere in that process. so omega 3 might not be the cure at all. if it is an autoimmune disease that might differ though, depending on what bodysubstance it is auto reacting to.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever Arw bless you. I feel better already. Regular Pilates and a wholefoods plant based diet seem to be working a treat ?❤️

Curcumin

Raw Cocoa Powder

Red Wine (One drink a day max)

Tomatoes

Oranges

B Complex Supplement

Blueberries

Strawberries

Raspberries

Carrots

Pomegranate Juice

Olive oil

Green Tea 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Charlotte do you know your current blood pressure? Perhaps your adrenal glands need support as cortisol is key hormone that puts down chronic inflammation. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

On 14/01/2019 at 7:26 PM, Charlotte said:

I'll be starting the wim hof soon after my exam is out of the way. I had concerns with lack of oxygen to the brain leading to brain damage in the future with the method but I've dropped that shit now and I'm going to get on with it

the wim hof method works exactly the opposite. it's about increasing your oxygen levels and decreasing carbon dioxide levels, thus elevating the pH of your blood. i bet you've already heard about the benefits of a more alkaline blood.

unborn Truth

@Michael569 I don't but I'm currently sat in the waiting room for a pain clinic appointment so I'll see if I can get it checked. Cheers.

@ajasatya aaaaaaaaaaah I see. Interesting. Yes I have. I've been doing the odd practice but I haven't stuck to it daily yet due to a hectic schedule. Physio is over in 2 weeks so I'll be starting it daily then. I'll keep you updated as I go along. 

Thanks for info ??

5 hours ago, Michael569 said:

@Charlotte do you know your current blood pressure? Perhaps your adrenal glands need support as cortisol is key hormone that puts down chronic inflammation. 

if possible don’t supplement with corticosteroids - it might be a fast fix but i got high blood pressure from it (what got cured with ayurveda) but corticosteroids are hormones and... you don’t want it! so if you can, let them not give you that shit. or only for a short period of time.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever not what I would have suggested at all. If your adrenals are down you want to consider a herbal adrenal formula. Corticosteroids will mess you up. Eating a lot of raw foods rich in vitamin C and B rebuild adrenals not drugs. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Charlotte @Michael569

so, kind of interesting, tried the wimhoff breathing technique and like it very much - well i only made it for two rounds because then my whole mouth and respiratory tract felt really dry from breathing in. but the tinglish light feeling in the body and head felt really good.

then i realized he also does cold water therapy - you can find that in kneip therapy and in finnish ice bathing, and i know that cold water shock therapy can push the cortisol level in the body. so i guess with vitamin b and c it would then be even better.

i really like to do that after sauna because then you really feel how the blodvessels get activated and contract. but i‘m sceptical, too. as the ayurvedic doctor explained cold temperature is not good for a vata related illness - and it’s true, symptoms get stronger in wintertime for me. so i wanted to bring into awareness to keep track of the cold shower method in the case of joint inflammation. especially if you are a vata type. i would experiment on it a little before applying it as a cure - warm oil works better for me until now - but i‘ll try it, too.

breathing method is super nice ? 

love this exchange here - charlotte, head up! what did the doctor prescribe you by the way?

Edited by now is forever

Awesome @now is forever !! This afternoon I'm planning on baking some vegan protein bars and then cracking on with my first attempt at this after baking ? glad you tried it! Please let me know if you keep it up. 

Yeah I agree with the cold water issues you mentioned. I feel relief after a warm bath or applying heat. 

Morphine which was kindly rejected. 

2 hours ago, Charlotte said:

Morphine which was kindly rejected. 

whaaaaat - wow either it’s really hell or they have no concience.

i was breathing through the mouth. i‘m not sure if it is the same effective with nose breathing - guess the breathing rate per minute would go down, as it’s not possible to suck in the same amount of air.

if the pain is really strong, did you try cbd? i never tried it but i got recommendations.

Edited by now is forever

I was agony @now is forever  honestly. It was 24/7 pain for 2 week's. It's heavily subsided now through Pilates and a shit hot (amazing) diet ?

Yeah I see what you mean about the breathing. 

I've actually just finished it for the first time. I did 3 round of 30 breaths. One thing that I noticed was this feeling up and down the spine (into the neck). I also got dry mouth like you. Overall - awesomesauce. Will definitely repeat.