Charlotte

Inflammation within the body

57 posts in this topic

I have done SO much research into supplementing omega 3 to help with my current body inflammation (spinal disc bulging and osteoarthritis in the hip)

I'm stumped. 

I've come across a different type of supplement but it lacks long term study use and unfkrms on Google.

so I'm quite skeptical. 

http://ahiflower.com/

https://www.verywellhealth.com/ahiflower-oil-benefits-and-uses-4147515

I drink organic hemp milk everyday and eat leafy greens often but I'm wondering if that would be enough?

Also this is another option...

https://www.nothingfishy.co/products/vegan-omega-3-dha-from-algae

Could you give me your two cents on this please guys. 

Thank you ❤️

Screenshot_20190111_160234_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg

Screenshot_20190111_160855.jpg

@ajasatya I actually never thought of this! What a great suggestion. I'm going to research it to death tonight. Thank you ❤️

No sugar. No potatoes. No bread. No carbs.

AVOID them all and you will not have inflammation.

Me on the road less traveled.

@Outer Thsnk you outer. Appreciate it. I'm already taking a high omega 3 smoothie daily ?

I am trying WinHof + Paleo Diet to deal with my inflamation issues. Will keep you guys updatet. but one thing which is really amazing concerning the Win Hof Method: 

I had huge problems falling asleep due to  my depression, which made everything a lot worse. Now I do the breathing directly before falling asleep. That took my going to sleep time from 1-2 hours to around 15-30 minutes INSTANTLY.

Also the morning cold showers elevate my mood from -3/10 to around 3/10 also INSTANTLY.

This is...awesome!

@Shroomdoctor  Dude!... That's mint to read! Definitely keep us updated I'm well intrigued.

I'll be starting the wim hof soon after my exam is out of the way. I had concerns with lack of oxygen to the brain leading to brain damage in the future with the method but I've dropped that shit now and I'm going to get on with it. Not sure about the cold though with arthritis :|

@Shiva @The Don

Sorry guys ignore tag.

@Charlotte To the oxygen thing: The method is quite short. Its not like you do these for 1 hour like in Shamanioc Breathing. Its just 30-40 breaths. Keeps you blissed out tho. 

I'm guess you should research if prolonged cold exposure is harmful concerning your condition. Maybe ask your doctor?

Try this. I've been working with these rife frequencies lately and they seem far more effective then others I've found over the years.

B R E A T H E

On 1/13/2019 at 0:38 AM, The Don said:

What's wrong with potatoes?

@Shroomdoctor Sweet!

@Charlotte Curious...did you try this?

On 1/12/2019 at 4:38 PM, The Don said:

It’s basically what worked for me as well. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Funnily enough a short time after the news about the inflammation I suddenly didn't want carbs anymore (I rarely ate them anyway) but now I have completely cut them out. This wasn't a conscious decision... I just felt like I know longer wanted any. I never ate sugar anyway, only naturally occuring sugars in fruit etc.