Cepzeu

Technical error post: Anybody else experiencing issues connecting to the server?

42 posts in this topic

Anybody else experiencing problems connecting to Actualized.org main site or the forum?

Yes, I cannot visit more than about 2 threads at a time, because if I do so, the server is unapproachable for me... Sometimes I cannot even access it.

ye. both forum and main site doesnt load sometimes

The road to God is paved with bliss.

Leeeeoo, pls fix this, need my daily shitposting:(

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I guess actualized.org is under DoS(denial of service) attack.

Yes. Something's not working quite right.

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

It's being looked into.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Perhaps this is a sign for to us to reduce our forum intake? ;)

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

Too much Truth destroy the machine.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@Mikael89 I say we have officially over-DoSed. 

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

It's hard to replicate this issue. Most of the time the site and forum load fine for me and others. But at the same time, for example on my mobile device, sometimes the site and forum fail to load.

If you guys are still experiencing this problem could you please check the site and forum on multiples devices/connections and report back under what circumstances there are loading problems. Is this an intermittent thing?

We're still trying to pin-point what the issue is.

Please mention which device/OS/browser you're experiencing these issues under. For example I do not experience any issues on Windows Firefox or Windows Chrome. But I have been having issues on Android.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I have been having issues an an iphone for a while. Generally, it is intermittent- yet today was consistent. 

As well, today I have had access problems on my desktop running Chrome on windows 10 enterprise. 

@Leo Gura I have had issues on my iphone/ipad using safari and on my windows computer using chrome and internet explore.

Tested on :

Window 7 & 10 → Internet explorer → At work & home

Windows 7 & 10  → Google Chrome → At work & home

Mac OS 10.14 → Google Chrome → Apartment & home

Mac OS 10.14 → Firefox → Apartment & home

Android 8.0 → Google Chrome → At work & apartment & home

None of those worked. The website loads fine for 15 seconds before connection times out. Becomes fine again about 30 minutes later.

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

Android, Google Chrome on 2 separate 2019 made device's (one smartphone one tablet) timing out after 1 or 2 threads. 

Switch between WiFi and mobile data once loads one thread quickly then time's out. 

@Leo Gura  I've had issues with firefox on windows 7.

It wouldn't sometimes load the forum, at other time would stop working after some things loaded totaly fine.

No pattern in sight unfortunately.

Edited by Lynnel

Thank you for posting. I thought I was the only one having this problem.

After 30 seconds the server stops responding. 

I have tried different things:

OS and browsers: Android - Chrome, Ubuntu Linux - Chrome, Android - Samsung Internet.
Devices: Galaxy s8, Galaxy s9, Dell laptop.

I don't think the problem is specific devices, OS or browser. It's something more basic with the server itself (firewall, etc.). I've tried VPN with different IP addresses from Canada, Netherlands, Germany, and Russia. Each new IP gets about 30 seconds with the server before timeout. I can maintain a connection by switching the IP's

It could be working only for IPs from a specific country, or it establishes a solid session only for a limited amount of clients while disconnecting from the rest.

Edited by Arthur

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune