Ethankahn

The Impossible Nothingness Beyond Absolute Infinity

72 posts in this topic

@Joseph Maynor If you think I have a lens and you think it’s warped, then that’s a distinction. Furthermore, it’s your perspective. I don’t need to limit my”self” to your perspective. Though I do accept it, it’s not the only one I accept.

I apologize that my perspective is choosing to care about you even though it’s not necessary (for lack of better terms). 

Edited by Ethankahn

@cetus56 I’d be interested to hear your perspective on this conversation if you feel like sharing. I’ll accept it but not limit my”self” to it no matter what :)

5 hours ago, Ethankahn said:

@Joseph Maynor If you think I have a lens and you think it’s warped, then that’s a distinction. Furthermore, it’s your perspective. I don’t need to limit my”self” to your perspective. Though I do accept it, it’s not the only one I accept.

I apologize that my perspective is choosing to care about you even though it’s not necessary (for lack of better terms). 

You act as if you and I are arguing.  I’m not arguing.  I made my point and you’ve been arguing with yourself now for a while.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 hour ago, Ethankahn said:

@Joseph Maynor I was just trying to have a peaceful discussion

As I understand it is pointless to use logic to understand existence, only trough not knowing and going in without any ideas you can grasp existence as everything comes from this Nothing, or how ever you want to name it and it creates all these concepts, stories, realities , they are all made up, they do not hold any truth,only for this experience, I am not sure if even that would be true statement.

Maybe  it is not even possible to go out of our frame of logic, Godzilla 3: Hoshi wo Kuu Mono had some interesting things that kinda went on line of out of ordinary logic, but can we really work with something that we do not have as humans. 

@purerogue I thank you for the peaceful response and willingness to discuss. I have found what you said to be correct as well. Nothing is the ground of anything. Absolute Infinity is literally groundless and limitless. So Nothing can be the ground of a groundless thing and Nothing can limit a limitless thing. It was this semantical type of ‘Nothing’ that I was trying to find words to refer to. I realize where my communication failed. I was defining emptiness or void as a thing when most people consider that Nothingness. So when I said ‘Nothingness’ most thought I was just referring to Absolute Infinite emptiness. But of course Absolute Infinite emptiness is still within Absolute Infinity. I guess a better way for me to describe what I’m referring to, is that it’s neither full nor empty. It has no fullness and no fullness is fuller than Absolute Infinite fullness. It also has no emptiness and no emptiness is emptier than Absolute Infinite emptiness. This is why I say it’s beyond Absolute Infinity. 

Trying to talk about Nothingness is difficult , as soon as you try to describe it you already trigger someone, as it can't be really described! :) 

@purerogue Exactly! And luckily, it’s not really necessary for me to talk about it anyways because Absolute Infinity is Truth. So what I’m trying to refer to is beyond Truth and literally meaningless. I only wanted to share it for enjoyment.