Benoit Jazy

New Age Ascension is bullshit!

39 posts in this topic

A lot of new age content make it sound like you are ascending; it’s incredible, we’re getting upgraded to the fifth dimension. But from what I can tell, wether you call it spiritual awakening, mid life crisis, a existential crisis, dark night of the soul,... it is pointing to the same thing, and has been there since the dawn of time. (See Joseph Campbell’s Hero’s Journey). There comes a time in the life of a man where he needs transformation.

There is no upgrade,  you didn’t choose to incarnate right now because it is so cool to awaken, you won’t get caught in another 17000 years of reincarnation if you don’t upgrade your vibration right now. I can’t believe I adopted these silly beliefs for a while. It is ridiculous. There is only a transformation, a return to the Self.

See the problem arises when you adopted a belief. You don't need to adopt shit if you find it yourself. 

New age Ascension seems like a weird abstraction about on the same abstraction level of Satan or demons.

I am so happy that there are so many more people on here who seem to be less ideological about Enlightenment than prior times on the Forum where people seemed almost religious with non-dual belief.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Hey look, it's another 'bullshit' thread...... I guess that's what Leo gets for making a video calling everything bullshit. Haha

5 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I am so happy that there are so many more people on here who seem to be less ideological about Enlightenment than prior times on the Forum where people seemed almost religious with non-dual belief.

Let's hope it lasts 

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

You are right to reject any beliefs that threatens you  

"If you don't.. then.. or.. to you!"  

Threats are false, you are a divine being that is freedom itself, you evolve at the natural course you merrily take on  

Plants do not sprint to grow out of the soil, which is why there is no plant race, there is plant life  

Lets simply live, all will fall into place like an harmonious song

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

It's crazy how many people in New Age circles believe in this.

The idea is that we're upgrading our carbon based DNA into crystalline DNA and it goes along with bodily symptoms.  Symptoms that could easily be ascribed to chronic health issues but nobody seems to question that.

I've just seen an interview on JeffMara podcast (usually about NDE's) and this woman although she believes in ascension, she said she had diabetes and most people on her social media said 'don't worry, it's ascension symptoms'.O.o

But who knows there may be something to it, I just got the feeling that a lot of these New Agers like to believe in it, because it makes them feel special (the chosen ones) and it makes you believe that ascension happens to you and you don't really have to do anything to bring a higher consciousness in your body.

Well there are different things going on here. One of those is an esoteric belief based on articles and hear-say, believed because it sounds good and seems very comfortable.

On the other hand there is the direct experience of things happening, a deepening of spiritual awakenings all around and serious signs, that there really could be a shift underway. 

We‘ll have to wait. I’d say don’t believe what others tell you, but believe in your first hand experience.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

11 hours ago, newbee said:

But who knows there may be something to it, I just got the feeling that a lot of these New Agers like to believe in it, because it makes them feel special (the chosen ones) and it makes you believe that ascension happens to you and you don't really have to do anything to bring a higher consciousness in your body.

It's definitely based in ideological thinking, but there is some truth to it. Consciousness can be weird. You can enter a lot of mysterious states that might make you question everything you thought you knew. But then there is the part of the human mind that tends to try and explain things away. In a way, by calling it "ascension" or "crystalline DNA" or whatever the hell you want to call it, you ironically take away some of that mysteriousness of consciousness, so it becomes a trap one can get stuck in, but there are definitely states of consciousness that will make you feel like you've entered a new dimension of existence.

Someone like Rupert Spira will describe awakening as a pretty ordinary experience. Someone like Leo will describe awakening as completely and utterly mind shattering. Depending on which description resonates with you more, you could definitely make a point for the whole "ascension" idea, at least in the sense that there are very exotic states of being. Turning experiences of such exotic states of being into an ideology is where it all goes wrong. For example: Why call it "ascending into the 5th dimension"? Why not the 6th dimension? Or the 22nd dimension? Or the 2953957893rd dimension? It sounds arbitrary to me. Not giving it a name makes it far more exiting to me.

beep boop

There is a large amount of energy in my head right now, that's all I know. There has been for a while. I should meditate to ground it but I haven't been doing so for some time. There has been an intensifying of the last 20 years issues, and I also have experienced that.

I don't feel my emotional state lifting in the slightest, nor my physical body or circumstances changing much. 

I've been through actual ascension to reach infinite love (for all of 5 minutes which lingered for 2 days), and no its nothing like this. Its just a peak of energy at the moment.

Come to think of it that's probably why I am not sleeping well, I will go meditate.

Edited by BlueOak

@BlueOak haha, felt that

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

Of course, there's no evolution, no destination, no sense to anything.
This is chaos 

Spirituality is another bullshit created by your infinite mind 

On 1/8/2019 at 4:06 AM, Benoit Jazy said:

A lot of new age content make it sound like you are ascending; it’s incredible, we’re getting upgraded to the fifth dimension. But from what I can tell, wether you call it spiritual awakening, mid life crisis, a existential crisis, dark night of the soul,... it is pointing to the same thing, and has been there since the dawn of time. (See Joseph Campbell’s Hero’s Journey). There comes a time in the life of a man where he needs transformation.

There is no upgrade,  you didn’t choose to incarnate right now because it is so cool to awaken, you won’t get caught in another 17000 years of reincarnation if you don’t upgrade your vibration right now. I can’t believe I adopted these silly beliefs for a while. It is ridiculous. There is only a transformation, a return to the Self.

You don't understand their message because you lack consciousness. Ever thought this could be true? I know what they are talking about....and its not bullshit...but if you lack the awareness of course it will be bullshit to you. Tell a racist his views are wrong and he will call bullshit. No difference than what you are doing right now.

Because of your bias, you won't know what they are saying....such a shame...to live a life with the arrogance to assume you know something is bullshit without actually investigating it. Just....like a racist. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Now when your tired of acting like a know it all, and actually have some humbleness to you...here is a good source that can describe what 5-D is. Majority of you will never reach 5-D because you are too afraid to deal with your repressed pain, and are too in love with hatred and ignorance. Prove me wrong....

https://www.cavalher.com/what-is-the-5th-dimension

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86