SQAAD

Is it dangerous to have many sex partners bc your body absorbs memory?

30 posts in this topic

According to Sadhguru it is best not to have sex with many partners bc your body absorbs memory and never forgets. He even mentions doing the namaste gesture instead of giving handshakes in order to avoid strong memory absorption... 

What do you guys think about this? As someone who has had sex with many ppl on the past i feel a lil bit anxious about this.

You are fine man. Just aim for growth, and maybe next time reflect on where you are coming from emotionally and otherwise when you do such things. If it’s not bad. Your fine. 

A belief based on fear that causes you to avoid touching other people  

If this sounds divine to you, then proceed, if not then dont

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@SQAAD I would be more worried about absorbing viruses or sperm than memories ;)

Seriously though, the problem with people who have multiple partners is that they do not know how to relate consciously with 1 partner, nevermind 3 or 5.

It's sort of like those parents who don't know how to raise or feed 1 child, yet they have 5. ¬¬

Classic case of biting off more than you can chew. It's a form of greediness.

What is so lacking in you that you need any of that at all? << that's what you should contemplate.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

i also heard that thoughts get passed by touching. my theory is that its more intense or even more thoughts get passed by having sex. maybe even your subconscious thoughts get passed.

@Leo Gura But aren't men human mammals who are programmed to spread as much seed as possible? Isn't to say that something is lacking in  you the same as to say that something is wrong with your biology?

@Haloman You are also programmed to shit, eat, and kill. The key is to keep your base desires well-regulated via consciousness and wisdom.

In other words, you can shit, but don't shit where you eat.

You can have sex, but do so responsibly, authentically, and consciously.

Or be an animal. It's up to you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

What Sadhguru said about gathering memory is logcal, simple to understand, and I see how it works in real life with everything everyday. 

Also Sadhguru also said that you can make your energies so established that nothing sticks to you. And you can go into most intimate relationships and come out clean if you establish your energies. 

This also applies in everyday situations like some people get into a fight and can't forget that for months. Can't sleep even. Other people get into the most heated debates ever and then sleep the same day like a baby :D

This used to happen to me when I was doing shambhavi. Nothing would stick. Because energies were properly established.

6.50 He says something about establishing your energies and relationships and divorce.

@Leo Gura Now i am celibate but what you said definetely applies to me (to a less extent now).

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@SQAAD I would be more worried about absorbing viruses or sperm than memories ;)

Seriously though, the problem with people who have multiple partners is that they do not know how to relate consciously with 1 partner, nevermind 3 or 5.

It's sort of like those parents who don't know how to raise or feed 1 child, yet they have 5. ¬¬

Classic case of biting off more than you can chew. It's a form of greediness.

What is so lacking in you that you need any of that at all? << that's what you should contemplate.

I can see your experience there and on my case I'd same the same things Leo had pointed out

@Salvijus Any recommendations to establish my energies better?   (besides meditation, yoga)

@non_nothing At the moment i am more OCD about the shit i did in the future and i want to overcome all this. 

I appreciate your advice and yes maybe i need to contemplate this,

27 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Salvijus Any recommendations to establish my energies better?   (besides meditation, yoga)

Kriya would be the fastest and most effective.

Yoga aswell if it is done in its full dimension and depth not just muscle streaching.

Both :D but I stopped doing shambhavi for now because I damaged my heart somehow. Trying to recover

Edited by Salvijus

@SQAAD Hey man, I went through this, having guilt about having lots of sexual partners. I use to be into PUA, I was brainwashed into thinking it was a good thing to be with loads of women, luckily I got out of that mindset before it got to out of hand. I think the advice everyone has said is spot on, the more awareness you can bring into relationships and sex the better and approach it in a balanced and healthy way. And that video linked above by Shadguru is great.

It definitely took a good amount of work before I could see results in terms of cleansing myself from having lots of pointless sex. But it can easily be worked through, you are on the right track now. Do you have a link to the video where sadguru mentions not to have lots of sexual partners? 

Feel free to DM me if you want me to share more. 

@SQAAD Not sure about sex but I've heard by eating meat/flesh you absorb the memory.

19 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@SQAAD Not sure about sex but I've heard by eating meat/flesh you absorb the memory.

I've heard that too, but remain VERY skeptical.  Have you just heard this or has anyone had a direct experience of this?  

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows