andyjohnsonman

Try to watch this without being triggered.

10 posts in this topic

What would you say this womens issues are? A lack of self reflection? A lack of different perspectives? Massive ego? Or all of the above. I feel this is the opposite of self actualisation. If i feel triggered by this video does that mean i still have work to do? If so what?

Yeah you have work to do and shes probably a narcissist putting everyone down so she can elevate herself

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

This woman clearly was most likely brought up into a household/environment that deeply valued and worshiped a certain extra-sanitary, rigid, physical reputation, identity, style, and "dress code" that disables them from artistically expressing themselves inside & out. It's completely understandable if you're aware that this is simply how she was brought up and what she was conditioned to follow.

I don't see her altering her perspective anytime soon at this point in her life, it's nearly impossible because she's so accustomed to this commercialized fashion of being.

These people are usually quite superficial and only concerned with looks, so ignorant that they will look at a person and only see an exterior, let alone their own interior complex.

But for two people to argue over and defend their banal opinions and concerns regarding their persona and physical reputation, is only an egoic predicament. Both opponents convey and unveil the ego. And it's all for entertainment.

We must try not to identify or disagree with either opponent.

Edited by VioletFlame

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

You probably identify more to the tattoo guy and reject the beliefs/values of the woman.

Usually you only reject what is still in conflict within you, so yes there is still work to be done.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

40 minutes ago, andyjohnsonman said:

What would you say this womens issues are? A lack of self reflection? A lack of different perspectives? Massive ego? Or all of the above. I feel this is the opposite of self actualisation. If i feel triggered by this video does that mean i still have work to do? If so what?

This women is Katie Hopkins. That's the British female version of Ben Shapiro:

Having strong opinions on things they don't know anything about. And doubling down on their opinions, when it is attacked.

It is nothing actually..... it's just a business model.

Yeah I think she is stage red/narcissistic. She will probably have a horrible life. 

I also feel triggered by this woman.

Very interesting to look at my self and be aware of it.

It is not the only case I get triggered by these kinds of people.

14 minutes ago, Andreas said:

Yeah I think she is stage red/narcissistic. She will probably have a horrible life. 

Will? She's damn 43, man!

Apply consciousness to the burned area

Funny thing is, shes not behaving really British. Generally British do not make comments like that openly.

I think she made a career out of emotionally abusing other people; because shes so bold in the choices of her words. To me, shes someone displaying traits of extreme black and white thinking and hyper critical eg. "no one wants to employ tattoo people", "fat people are lazy".

Whats interesting is at 5:20; she regressed. That's what a child would do when under stressed and mocking others is their tension release.

At 8:28; I think that was a narcissistic injury.

I think definitely she shows signs of lack of emotional maturity and inability to hold an adult discussion.

Are there any psychologists on this forum? I'm really interested to hear other opinions.

It's easy to see other people's bullshit but it is hard to see your own. She can't see hers