ActualizedDavid

Do demons exist ?

10 posts in this topic

If the ego is the devil(me , my fears...)

There's no good or bad(nondual).

Ok. In this experience of dualism is there any thing like "demons" that control you behavior? 

Edited by ActualizedDavid

You know in the majority of cases it seems only those somewhat receptive to the idea of spirits actually claim such a mystical experience. Perhaps the mind is what is manifesting these experiences.

Jed McKenna has an interesting take on this: the characters from your past which 'possess' you.  As in, you might have some issues because a parent was overly critical of you; now you've grown up with all of their thoughts and criticisms masquerading as your own, belittling you or whatever, and you probably believe them, even think of them as you.  One of his characters references this in Spiritually Incorrect Enlightenment while she is going through her process, and in Spiritual Warfare he describes a character who became enlightened primarily through fighting with her 'father-demon'

Sleep paralysis, bad trips and astral projection seem to say yes... but what are they except just another phenonema of your mind. :)

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles They are phenomenon of mind, but so is everything. “The physical reality” as well. 

In my last vision I saw that demons are actually fallen angels.

Humans are angels who forgot their nature, and the deeper the darkness of unconsciousness the more demonic the Angel turns.

Deeply ingrained destructive patterns of behavior are totally demons.

My trip report where I had the vision.

Cheers

Yeah they are you...that make you feel fear insecurity worry etc

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

9 hours ago, Telepresent said:

Jed McKenna has an interesting take on this: the characters from your past which 'possess' you.  As in, you might have some issues because a parent was overly critical of you; now you've grown up with all of their thoughts and criticisms masquerading as your own, belittling you or whatever, and you probably believe them, even think of them as you.  One of his characters references this in Spiritually Incorrect Enlightenment while she is going through her process, and in Spiritual Warfare he describes a character who became enlightened primarily through fighting with her 'father-demon'

Interesting. I just don't like the word "fighting". You can't end war with more war. 

c0156f54e5fb403b3e746f2146279f2b.jpg

Btw - remember to not turn "facing your demons" into a paranoia trip. 

Edited by Gabriel Antonio