zambize

Your Craziest Synchronicity

14 posts in this topic

So today I was thinking about the craziest synchronicity I have personally ever had, when I was going through youtube videos and saw a video on synchronicities.  I didn't plan on making a post, but too many not to talk about I guess.

My Story

Me and my friend love smoking and listening to music, but this day we decided we wanted to see if we could find songs to sync up with dance music videos on youtube.  So we would watch these dance competition dances and me and my friends would try to guess the vibe early on in the song and pick a song to match it.  Now after more than a couple of almost perfect matching up of vibe and beat, ups and downs of songs, I'm a huge skeptic and always will be (maybe), my impression was that well these songs must just work for all songs and I told my friend that, even though we were really fucking impressed.  Anyways, here is where it gets crazy, after having this discussion on synchronicities, we landed on a dance and we had the sound off cause we were listening to our music and watching their dance and trying to match them up.  My friend found a song, and it just matched the dance so well we couldn't believe it.  I turned the CC on so you can see the lyrics and I shit you not, my friend randomly had chosen the song that they were dancing to, and was at the same part of the song, the subtitles literally lined up with the song my friend thought would pick the vibe.  This was a random dance video we had never seen before w/o subtitles, and just the first song that came to his mind that he thought matched up, and he picked the song they were dancing to without knowledge and it coincided with the same part of the song they were dancing with.  That has to be one in a million or so

How about y'all?  Anyone had some crazy ones recently?

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

A thought of a bullet proof vest came into my mind out of nowhere and for no reason and then 10 min later I saw a guy wearing a bullet proof vest. (I don't live in an area where that would be a common occurrence)

I wrote a detailed account in my post "Bullet proof vest synchronicity" here on the forum. 

1 hour ago, zambize said:

So today I was thinking about the craziest synchronicity I have personally ever had, when I was going through youtube videos and saw a video on synchronicities.  I didn't plan on making a post, but too many not to talk about I guess.

My Story

Me and my friend love smoking and listening to music, but this day we decided we wanted to see if we could find songs to sync up with dance music videos on youtube.  So we would watch these dance competition dances and me and my friends would try to guess the vibe early on in the song and pick a song to match it.  Now after more than a couple of almost perfect matching up of vibe and beat, ups and downs of songs, I'm a huge skeptic and always will be (maybe), my impression was that well these songs must just work for all songs and I told my friend that, even though we were really fucking impressed.  Anyways, here is where it gets crazy, after having this discussion on synchronicities, we landed on a dance and we had the sound off cause we were listening to our music and watching their dance and trying to match them up.  My friend found a song, and it just matched the dance so well we couldn't believe it.  I turned the CC on so you can see the lyrics and I shit you not, my friend randomly had chosen the song that they were dancing to, and was at the same part of the song, the subtitles literally lined up with the song my friend thought would pick the vibe.  This was a random dance video we had never seen before w/o subtitles, and just the first song that came to his mind that he thought matched up, and he picked the song they were dancing to without knowledge and it coincided with the same part of the song they were dancing with.  That has to be one in a million or so

How about y'all?  Anyone had some crazy ones recently?

Was it my video... or is this a synchronicity? I released a video on synchronicity today. So, it'd be a crazy coincidence if you happened to find another video on synchronicity.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

6 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Was it my video... or is this a synchronicity? I released a video on synchronicity today. So, it'd be a crazy coincidence if you happened to find another video on synchronicity.

I wish I could say it was another random video, but I can't.  I had the thought about my synchronicity story earlier today around when you uploaded,must've been really close to when you uploaded tbh, and when I saw your video in my recommended it send chills throughout my body, so thank you for that haha also you didnt share your synchronicity jerk

Edited by zambize

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

38 minutes ago, Cepzeu said:

A thought of a bullet proof vest came into my mind out of nowhere and for no reason and then 10 min later I saw a guy wearing a bullet proof vest. (I don't live in an area where that would be a common occurrence)

I wrote a detailed account in my post "Bullet proof vest synchronicity" here on the forum. 

I don't think there are many areas where thats a common occurrence, hopefully D:

My craziest synchronicity happened when I was 17. I was living, at the time, with my then-boyfriend. And we were up late getting stoned with our friends Andrew and Robin.

So, it was like 1 am and nothing is open in my home town because it's very small. But we get the munchies and decide we want to go to Steak n' Shake in the next town over because it's the closest 24 hour restaurant.

So, we leave in the car and not a single soul is on the road but us. But I just got this thought, "We're going to get into a car accident." So, I start telling them this like it's a fact, like "Hey guys. Buckle your seatbelts. We're about to get into a car accident." And they're kind of brushing me off like "Sure." And I'm urging them to please put on their seatbelts.

I finally get Robin, who was sitting in the back seat with me to put it on.

About five minutes later we get to a random red light. And again, there's still no one on the road. 

Then I see a pair of headlights coming from behind us, quite a ways back. And I thought, "This guy's not going to stop. He's going rear end us." 

And so I braced myself, and "BOOM!" The guy practically used us as his brakes. He totally messed up the back end of the vehicle but we were all okay.

The guy was totally drunk too. And we were upset and he was like, "Well, there's no reason you guys should be mad. My car got a lot more messed up than yours." (And we were like 'seriously?!?!?')

Then, we just decided to go to Stake n Shake without calling the cops on the guy as long as he agreed to pay the damages (which he did a few days later). But he wanted to actually come and eat with us at Stake n' Shake.

Anyway, it was definitely the craziest synchronicity that I've ever experienced.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

6 minutes ago, Emerald said:

My craziest synchronicity happened when I was 17. I was living, at the time, with my then-boyfriend. And we were up late getting stoned with our friends Andrew and Robin.

So, it was like 1 am and nothing is open in my home town because it's very small. But we get the munchies and decide we want to go to Steak n' Shake in the next town over because it's the closest 24 hour restaurant.

So, we leave in the car and not a single soul is on the road but us. But I just got this thought, "We're going to get into a car accident." So, I start telling them this like it's a fact, like "Hey guys. Buckle your seatbelts. We're about to get into a car accident." And they're kind of brushing me off like "Sure." And I'm urging them to please put on their seatbelts.

I finally get Robin, who was sitting in the back seat with me to put it on.

About five minutes later we get to a random red light. And again, there's still no one on the road. 

Then I see a pair of headlights coming from behind us, quite a ways back. And I thought, "This guy's not going to stop. He's going rear end us." 

And so I braced myself, and "BOOM!" The guy practically used us as his brakes. He totally messed up the back end of the vehicle but we were all okay.

The guy was totally drunk too. And we were upset and he was like, "Well, there's no reason you guys should be mad. My car got a lot more messed up than yours." (And we were like 'seriously?!?!?')

Then, we just decided to go to Stake n Shake without calling the cops on the guy as long as he agreed to pay the damages (which he did a few days later). But he wanted to actually come and eat with us at Stake n' Shake.

Anyway, it was definitely the craziest synchronicity that I've ever experienced.

That's insane, I'm glad my story didn't involve me getting in a car accident, I think I prefer non car accident related synchronicities for now.  Thanks for sharing! 

@zambize Thanks for sharing!

I've had dozens that are completely unexplainable and out of this world. When you start metaphysically questioning reality, it will start tearing apart at the seams, ultimately revealing that everything is one and connected, therefore, synchronicity. It becomes a way of life.

One sync that comes to mind happened last year. I was watching my favorite show, Avatar the Last Airbender, for the second time through. It is 24 hours of content, 61 episodes long. This amazing show was recommended to me by my best friend, and I was telling him over text that I loved it so much that I was watching it a second time! I didn't tell him where I was at in the journey, not what episode, not describing a thing on screen, just simply that I was enjoying a second playthrough. So he sends me a GIF of this really funny part that he thought would crack me up, and I shit you not, when I pulled out my phone to play the GIF, it perfectly synced up to what I was watching on TV. Exact match. Couldn't have been off by more than half a second.

Wrap your head around that one, my friend ;)

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@Emerald that's crazy! I've heard about things like this before. Call it what you will, divine intervention, premonition... something happened here that was really special, and possibly saved you and your friend serious bodily injuries or death. There are forces at play way beyond what we're able to currently perceive.

Sent from my iEgo

4 hours ago, TheAvatarState said:

@zambize Thanks for sharing!

I've had dozens that are completely unexplainable and out of this world. When you start metaphysically questioning reality, it will start tearing apart at the seams, ultimately revealing that everything is one and connected, therefore, synchronicity. It becomes a way of life.

One sync that comes to mind happened last year. I was watching my favorite show, Avatar the Last Airbender, for the second time through. It is 24 hours of content, 61 episodes long. This amazing show was recommended to me by my best friend, and I was telling him over text that I loved it so much that I was watching it a second time! I didn't tell him where I was at in the journey, not what episode, not describing a thing on screen, just simply that I was enjoying a second playthrough. So he sends me a GIF of this really funny part that he thought would crack me up, and I shit you not, when I pulled out my phone to play the GIF, it perfectly synced up to what I was watching on TV. Exact match. Couldn't have been off by more than half a second.

Wrap your head around that one, my friend ;)

I rewatched that show in college haha, no shame I enjoyed it like I was still a kid.  I am still a kid actually, so that would make sense. 

I get chills when I read these stories, what was your reaction to this?  Were you like, yeah there is something more to the universe, or did your mind try to play it off?

@zambize my initial reaction: O.o

55A93FA6-F78C-469B-821F-1C3EA4665DB2.jpeg

There's no playing shit like that off. You kind of have to laugh about it, and accept it. Syncs of this magnitude have become normal for me. I'd say repeat insane syncs were key in my awakening to the reality we are in, then they settle down eventually a little bit. But it's just a way of life now. 

Edited by TheAvatarState

Sent from my iEgo

19 minutes ago, TheAvatarState said:

@zambize my initial reaction: O.o

55A93FA6-F78C-469B-821F-1C3EA4665DB2.jpeg

There's no playing shit like that off. You kind of have to laugh about it, and accept it. Syncs of this magnitude have become normal for me. I'd say repeat insane syncs were key in my awakening to the reality we are in, then they settle down eventually a little bit. But it's just a way of life now. 

Yeah I think the crazy thing is you don't have to believe in them to have them, I still have skepticism despite all this and I like that.  I just keep an open mind, I do listen to them though or try to extract meaning if only for shits n gigs 

When I was 21, I thought it was funny that my new roommate was also named Martin. Two weeks later, we are both throwing our driving license on the kitchen table to show the other that we're not lying. We share our last name too! For two weeks, I answered the phone and spoke to people who had the right number, the right address, the right name but the wrong person. I was sure I was becoming schizo.

Edited by martin_malin