Smika

Are these symptoms of spirtual awakening?

10 posts in this topic

Yesterday, right before going to bed I had a epiphany. I’d just finished reading by book on Aura, and ended my day watching Ted talk videos. I went to bed, reflecting. Shut mt eyes. I suddenly pay attention to this weird sensation travelling up my body. I noticed this electrical sensation all over my spine, feet and hands.

It wasn’t very intense, but felt like something was crawling up my body. Uncomfortable. However the feeling in my hand was kinda intense, my thumb kept twitching uncontrollably. I reassured myself with good thoughts.

I think the exercises to see auras have really required a lot of my energy. So I assumed I was just feeling excess energy from those exercises.

As I was going to bed, I had a sudden thought of something. And before I knew it, my entire scalp and the area right behind my forhead, was burning. I mean, a itense painful burn! It lasted for a good while, and electricity kept running down my spine.

I felt too scared to sleep, and was trying to resist whatever was happenig. I did some research once I realized this sensation wasn’t going away. And apperantly this could be my Crown Chakra activating. ?

I’m also more sensitive to sounds and lights, suddenly. Like I’m not sure if I’m going crazy or if my hearing ability has just increased. So intensly. I also see geometrical patterns and a red color whenever I close my eyes. I don’t see black anymore. My dreams are vivid, weird, random and I remember them. And I have floaters all over my vision as well.

All of this is happening to me, so spontaneously. I’m curious, is this a sign of awakening? Or should I seek medical help? .. potentially a mental institution?

Has anyone else experienced this? 

I had no intentions in activating my Crown chakra. I dived deeper than I intended. And now I’m stuck with this intense burning scalp, electrical sensation through my body, sensitivity to hearing, light and smelling.

Not to mention my light bulb in my room keeps flickering everytime I feel electrical shock, or my mind is being electrically stimulated. One of the bulbs doesn’t work anymore.

I’ve also seen synchronicity as of lately. Especially 3:32 and 11:11. This is currently the only thing giving me comfort, as I know my guardian angels are with me. ?

I was supposed to go outside today, but decided to stay indoors due to this. I honestly feel like a freak. Is this what being concious feels like?  

Help. 

Edited by Smika
Title was wrong.

yep, sounds like kundalini.

it will probably go away. I had similar experience which lasted only a day, but couldn´t sleep and had to skip work.

You are not going crazy although the experience feels like you are on mushrooms or something.

@Smika

You’re fine. I’ve had all sorts of weird physical symptons that come from your energy shifting and I know others do as well. 

Just let it do its thing, maybe back off from doing spiritual work for awhile if it gets too intense.

@Smika Yes, this is normal and a good sign that something is working. Keep up your spiritual practices and don't get distracted by weird sensations. Weird sensations will arise and pass away. What you really want is to open that crown chakra and have an awakening.

Educate yourself about Kundalini Awakening. Read some books about it. I have books on my book list about the ups and downs of the process.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Smika Yes, this is normal and a good sign that something is working. Keep up your spiritual practices and don't get distracted by weird sensations. Weird sensations will arise and pass away. What you really want is to open that crown chakra and have an awakening.

Educate yourself about Kundalini Awakening. Read some books about it. I have books on my book list about the ups and downs of the process.

So visual snow in the dark or when focusing on white surfaces can also be kundalini ?

10 minutes ago, Lynnel said:

So visual snow in the dark or when focusing on white surfaces can also be kundalini ?

Questionable. Visual artifacts aren't too uncommon for people in general. I've had visual snow ever since I was a kid. Used to think I was just seeing air particles. Psychedelics can also exaggerate these effects.

Not necessarily. Everybody here is saying it's all normal and everything. But sometimes it isn't.

If these experiences get too intense, stop your spiritual practices (or at least take a break).

Don't bite more than you can chew...  

Edited by Gabriel Antonio

@Smika Yes, this is normal. You are OK.

Another great YouTuber to check out at this stage in your journey is Infinite Waters. Perhaps he can provide some clarity and peace of mind in understanding this type of phenomena. You ARE awakening! And it gets much better.

Edited by TheAvatarState

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo