Ingit

Feel so cursed with all problems ☹️ How much more suffering !

12 posts in this topic

Hi everyone.  I been meditating for quite a while more than 6 months. My everyday turns out to be so anxious so so so anxious continually worried about my eye conditions(have Keratoconus and experience floaters in my eye too), Bein telling myself that it is, i have it, I feel like I don’t accept what I have... and that what makes me so uncomfortable throughout day,, I study, I want to study with full knterest and hardwork but there is still internal burden of non acceptance and non forgiveness going on inside me and complaining of what I have... Been telling myself that it is what I have conditioned myself... I feel powerless and hopeless...also thinking about how other people have such a perfect life...

?IngitScooby ?

Read the book Letting Go by David Hawkins and apply surrender technique.

@Nahm

29 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Ingit Were you diagnosed with that by a dr, and are you getting treatment?

Yes I have done treatment for the keratoconus 2 years ago...! i have to wear Lenses daily for eyes... and also have floaters a lot more in left and got checked it too lately and doctor telling me that it is Normal for most people to have and my retina is OK, But After a day later I started worrying again... 

ED1CCD70-C7A2-4810-8D6B-D1202E42BC96.png

?IngitScooby ?

8 hours ago, Rebec said:

Read the book Letting Go by David Hawkins and apply surrender technique.

Yes thanks I am definitely going to read that, 

?IngitScooby ?

According to Jordan Peterson who had eye floaters, eye floaters are an auto immune disease. His diet would be a carnivore diet with a lot of meat and greens, which made his eye floaters go away. I also have eye floaters, but i haven't tried it yet. I don't really bother too much about my floaters anyways. But maybe you can try it.

He talks about it in this video;

Edited by Psyche_92

5 hours ago, Psyche_92 said:

According to Jordan Peterson who had eye floaters, eye floaters are an auto immune disease. His diet would be a carnivore diet with a lot of meat and greens, which made his eye floaters go away. I also have eye floaters, but i haven't tried it yet. I don't really bother too much about my floaters anyways. But maybe you can try it.

He talks about it in this video;

NO eye floaters are not autoimmune but they are a part of aging although im 22,, but some still have little floaters so i become anxious

?IngitScooby ?

56 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Ingit What are you doing about the overthinking, worrying, anxiety?

Doing. Nothing... they are just doing with me

?IngitScooby ?

21 hours ago, Ingit said:

Hi everyone.  I been meditating for quite a while more than 6 months. My everyday turns out to be so anxious so so so anxious continually worried about my eye conditions(have Keratoconus and experience floaters in my eye too), Bein telling myself that it is, i have it, I feel like I don’t accept what I have... and that what makes me so uncomfortable throughout day,, I study, I want to study with full knterest and hardwork but there is still internal burden of non acceptance and non forgiveness going on inside me and complaining of what I have... Been telling myself that it is what I have conditioned myself... I feel powerless and hopeless...also thinking about how other people have such a perfect life...

Get in contact with TJ Reeves, ask for his foundations course.

Apply it,

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Ingit They??

I was refereing to anxiety, irritation, overthinking, worrying... ?

?IngitScooby ?