Xin

Why cant i take action?

12 posts in this topic

I've read loads of books and watched loads of videos on various topics however I cant seem to apply anything :( 

Do you know what you want?  Do you know how to get it?  What more than this do you need?  

If you can't put it into practice I would guess you either dont have a clear enough vision of what you want in life.

Or you do, but you're still stumbling over theories of how to put it into practice.

Do you feel like you fall into either of these categories?

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

@Hello from Russia Let's say that you have two options in Life.

Option A and Option B. Let both of these options represent doors.

Door A is the familiar path, and door B is closed, and you don't know what is on the other side.

You have heard there is good benefits to the other side of door B, like figuring out your LP, mastering your emotions, releasing trauma, understanding your shadow, etc... 

But like i said, the door is closed. Since it's closed, most people don't bother looking at door B because it's unfamiliar to them, and not knowing causes fear and uncertainty within them

So my question is: HOW will you "know" without opening the door? 

4 minutes ago, Sahil Pandit said:

@Hello from Russia Let's say that you have two options in Life.

Option A and Option B. Let both of these options represent doors.

Door A is the familiar path, and door B is closed, and you don't know what is on the other side.

You have heard there is good benefits to the other side of door B, like figuring out your LP, mastering your emotions, releasing trauma, understanding your shadow, etc... 

But like i said, the door is closed. Since it's closed, most people don't bother looking at door B because it's unfamiliar to them, and not knowing causes fear and uncertainty within them

So my question is: HOW will you "know" without opening the door? 

You must have copied that from somewhere, you nailed that.  It's hard for me to decide personally how much I should push door B on people in my life because on one hand, "to each their own", and on the other, I was a skeptic too and really would've appreciated a very strong recommendation to follow this path even earlier in my life 

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

@Xin no vision. Work to cultivate a vision and purpose for your life, and it will all fall into place. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo