Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Phrae

3 Month Consciousness Program with Peter Ralston - I need YOU.

5 posts in this topic

TLDR; Need 3 more people to request a 3 months consciousness program with Peter Ralston from August to October 2019.

Let's be clear. When we talk about enlightenment you really have no idea what is being talked about. What you have has to be an image, a thought, a concept or some kind of perception but not the enlightenment itself at all.

Something that is not generally knowing is that the absolute most of the times is "incompletely" realized. You can know what your nature is, clearly, yet not know what another is, or life is or what existence is. Your insight is, yes, "absolutely true" but still you somehow still make the error of perceiving that as your nature only and not the nature of everything else.  

What's inspiring is that you really are encouraged to be at the driver seat and do it now. You are repeatedly instructed to get it now, directly. I mean really do it now, at each moment. Seriously, how do you know you need 10,000 hours? This is not a "skill" we are trying to develop. We are trying to have an insight into the absolute nature of something, whatever that is. The absolute is not relative. The absolute is not a function of mind or the brain. The mind exists as a function of the absolute and so does the brain. The consciousness is a higher order property of all of perceptions. The absolute contains(or is the same as) all distinctions. How is it that you relate something you have no idea about (absolute) to a thought (10,000 hours)? Could this somehow open you up into considering that you can actually do it now?

I am here to find people who care about actually understanding what is occurring for them. Individuals that want to put an end to the bullshit and set out to investigate with real openness and intent. I want you to know that if you really care about the results, If you really want to understand what is being talked about and you are willing to throw all fantasies and beliefs regarding enlightenment and consciousness and get what is actually true and real then I invite you to consider attending a 3 Month Consciousness Program with Peter Ralston. 

Significant points:

• The program will most likely run from August to October 2019. (90 days)
  • Details about schedule/pricing
  • The Cheng Hsin Center is located in Texas, United States.
  • The program actually ends with a whole 1 month workshop. Specifically designed to penetrate your experience.
  • This might be your last chance.
    • Peter mentioned multiple times that he wants to retire.
    • He might die as well...
  • Be imbued with the attitude of "I am powerful and so are you."
    • Actually get what it takes to be a powerful human being. Aren't you tired of superficial change?
  • ~2 hours of Peter lecture almost everyday. 
    • You can simply raise your hands and ask questions. 
  • Use the force of other people, the pressure of the environment to increase your odds.
  • You will work on personal transformation too.
    • Such a two fold approach seems to ground the work.
    • Peter mentioned that this approach actually increases the odds of absolute breakthrough even more.
  • The "method" is completely open. I just said, COMPLETELY OPEN. It is the equivalent of saying that there is no method. The goal is to become directly conscious, using whatever means possible.
    • Ever had this doubt thing going on when meditating? Is this the method/the way or whatever? Your doubts will be acknowledged and you will be instructed to go in whatever direction is necessary. Only truth is the goal. 

My sole purpose of writing this is to gather enough people so that I can do the program myself, as Peter only does them with usually a minimum requirement of 6 people. We currently have 3. There is no guarantee that Peter will agree. We have to contact him personally.

Please beware that there is a chance there will be a 7 month apprenticeship program in 2020 or sometime after. (not guaranteed as well) 

Please ask me anything below, private message me if you're interested in attending.

Edited by Phrae

"Water takes shape of whatever container holds it." --

@Phrae wish I had nothing to do for 3 months? Sounds fucking awesome ? & that guy seems like he can get anyone liberated, seen a bunch of his videos..

Edited by Tony 845

I think the biggest reason I really want to do this was that I saw 2 people of the 3 month program get what they were. It was astonishing and empowering. I feel a sense of excitement just thinking about it. I can't wait to find out.

"Water takes shape of whatever container holds it." --

13 hours ago, Tistepiste said:

How much does this cost?

Info is in the thread.