Aakash

Lifelong healthy no mind techniques

19 posts in this topic

since i have exhausted all my techniques i used to get here, i've find of realised that i have to start back at the bottom if i want to have life long practises 

- self inquiry, journalling , contemplation, kriya yoga are all tecniques used to question 

but i have never done a technique that has to do with simply being in nothingness 

do you have any lifelong techniques i can build and develop?

Its really ironic i literally ended up back at the same place with no development except my mind! strange loop CONFIRMED

I'm not going to continue with kriya yoga or take psychedelics 

Do nothing is actually a great idea, i was thinking about no mind meditation but you literally mean just sit there and do nothing ahah 

mindfulness with labelling - what is that? 

and what is concentration practice 

“Man’s faith in God is measured by his confidence in himself... Your faith in God is measured by your confidence in yourself, because your true self is God.”  - Neville Goddard

1 hour ago, Aakash said:

since i have exhausted all my techniques i used to get here, i've find of realised that i have to start back at the bottom if i want to have life long practises 

- self inquiry, journalling , contemplation, kriya yoga are all tecniques used to question 

but i have never done a technique that has to do with simply being in nothingness 

There are just to many ways to explore meditation, I do not believe that you have explored all of them. 

Edited by purerogue

2 hours ago, Aakash said:

i married and tons of contexts to perfect the embodiment of Truth are arising everyday.

it's an intensive experience. totally worth it!

unborn Truth

19 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

i married and tons of contexts to perfect the embodiment of Truth are arising everyday.

it's an intensive experience. totally worth it!

@ajasatya Can you please elaborate on this?

5 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

@ajasatya Can you please elaborate on this?

this is an advanced subject and certainly deserves its own thread. i can write about it in more details if you guys want. but to keep it simple, lemme say a few words.

our current global culture has attained a completely upside-down perspective on marriage and intimate relationships as a whole. people are deeply immersed in toxic patterns of thoughts and very few people understand the reason behind marriage.

a marriage is an opportunity for us to see our own selfish patterns and take action towards aligning ourselves with Truth. nowadays people just want instant gratification, pleasure and easy wayouts.

every way of virtuous practice manifets in a marriage. patience, compassion, hard work, honesty, detachment, presence, humility etc.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya

I personally want it and would be very thankful if you go hardcore on this topic. I am in the midst of going for such a commitment myself and I suspect a lot of value in it.  But I have my concerns as I lack in life experience and I'm pretty young

Edited by Hello from Russia

how you can learn  Kriya yoga it's ok to learn from youtube or online courses :D ?

@ajasatya would love to see you post on a seperate thread, very interested in your point of view on the matter. I have been debating it with myself for a while and always end up in the same place, which is "yes or no , which should i choose?" 

@Aakash Why are you not going to continue doing Kriya Yoga? Just curious. Did you see results?

@Aakash Check out the book ‘Loving What Is.’

1 hour ago, ajasatya said:

this is an advanced subject and certainly deserves its own thread. i can write about it in more details if you guys want. but to keep it simple, lemme say a few words.

our current global culture has attained a completely upside-down perspective on marriage and intimate relationships as a whole. people are deeply immersed in toxic patterns of thoughts and very few people understand the reason behind marriage.

a marriage is an opportunity for us to see our own selfish patterns and take action towards aligning ourselves with Truth. nowadays people just want instant gratification, pleasure and easy wayouts.

every way of virtuous practice manifets in a marriage. patience, compassion, hard work, honesty, detachment, presence, humility etc.

Lol, why is that specific to just marriage. All of life is about showing you what thoughts you are attached to. 

There’s no where you can go were you can escape your mind. Even an empty desert.

I agree that marriage is an especially successful tool to show you were you are acting out of the unclear mind, but so is everywhere else. Your children, parents, co-workers, and everybody else in your life has the job of showing you where you are attached to untrue thoughts. They are pointing you to freedom.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

1 minute ago, How to be wise said:

Lol, why is that specific to just marriage. All of life is about showing you what thoughts you are attached to.

pay more attention to what's been said. i said that marriage is being a great path to me and i was asked to elaborate more on that.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya Sorry for misunderstanding.

I wonder what kind of technique you use to grow yourself using your marriage. For me, I use The Work of Byron Katie.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

25 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

I wonder what kind of technique you use to grow yourself using your marriage.

there you go

unborn Truth