Enizeo

5-MeO-DMT Freebase to HCL

38 posts in this topic

@Enizeo Yes that should work too, it is also an organic acid with pKs value similar to fumaric acid.
You will of course have to do the maths for this one too

@Enizeo Can you or someone else give us a legit report about converting freebase to HCL on their own? How long does this process take? What was your experience with the converted hcl in terms of plugging (or whatever method you did) ? Did it work?

Yo, I've tried twice now plugging 5meo. First time I believed I had "hcl" form so I just put a little bit in water, tried to dissolve it (barely dissolved at all) and plugged it...felt nothing. Then yesterday I got a new batch of 5meo freebase, 15mg again, dissolved it fully into 2 or 3 drops of vinegar, added water and plugged...but still nothing. I'm gonna eat some laxatives a couple hours before I plug to clean me out incase that's why it's not working and I'm gonna try 30-35 mg. Would anyone have any idea as to why this might not be working? Thanks guysz

Edited by Aaron p

Some people seem immune or highly tolerant to plugging. It's a mystery. Might be genetic.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

As an update to this: I have tried the vinegar method and it works like a charm. The substance I had, which I assume to be freebase 5-MeO (was sold to me as HCL but does not dissolve in water) dissolved in just a drop of vinegar after a few minutes. I added some water and plugged it, experiencing intense effects from about 12mg of raw substance. However, my experiences were quite unlike what you guys describe from your 5-MeO trips, so there is a bit of doubt left as to whether what I have is actually 5-MeO. I stopped using it because of that risk.

@Enizeo Did you have visuals or something like that ? You need to know that on higher dose the 5 meo experience is a complete difference. people often here talk about their experience from higher dose

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler I had almost no visuals at all, maybe a slight morphing, but nothing compared to LSD for example. The body load was pretty heavy though (just general uneasiness and nausea) and I can not even imagine how someone would experience infinity in that state. I can not imagine how that would be possible at all actually, this entire path has been heavily faith based for me so far.

2 hours ago, Enizeo said:

@OBEler I had almost no visuals at all, maybe a slight morphing, but nothing compared to LSD for example. The body load was pretty heavy though (just general uneasiness and nausea) and I can not even imagine how someone would experience infinity in that state. I can not imagine how that would be possible at all actually, this entire path has been heavily faith based for me so far.

5meo isint meant to have strong visuals dw. Something I realised is, 5meo will be nothing like you imagined it to be, it will be imagination itself. I got super confused with my recent 5meo trip. For me the evidence of progress on this work isint with the feeling of progress, it's measured with the feeling of emptiness and other subtleties like your behavior etc. Since the beginning of...my path...I've became aware of awesome subtle results. Ive been able to overcome my drug addiction and I am so much happier and lighter. Everything is a joke to me now hehe. Not in an ignorant way, in a love way. I love everyone around me more. I can dance with my family! And listen to music with them! I couldn't barely stand my family before. So just, know what to look for when you look for evidence. And sometimes...your natural intuitive drive can be evidence on its own. I have barely needed to put any effort towards my drive towards enlightenment. I want it intuitively...more than anything in the world. But yes I agree with @Dand test your substances. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

On 1/8/2019 at 3:23 PM, outlandish said:

@Enizeo if you're looking to convert it just for the purpose of plugging, I'd just use white vinegar. Measure out your desired dosage of the free base, and then add the minimum amount of vinegar necessary to dissolve the freebase.

You could do this by putting your freebase on a spoon, then adding a few drops at a time of vinegar, stirring with something tiny like a thumb tack. Keep adding and stirring until no more freebase oil is visible - at that point the base should have all reacted and gone into solution as a salt. You'll have a solution that should have the minimum amount of acetic acid remaining (close to none) and it should be easy on your rectum. Not that a bit of vinegar would be damaging at all anyways.

Mmm (5-Meo) salt and vinegar.

Would this method also work if I were trying to convert an entire 1g batch of 5-meo rather than a dose at a time? 

On 8/28/2020 at 3:47 PM, SJS said:

Would this method also work if I were trying to convert an entire 1g batch of 5-meo rather than a dose at a time? 

Yes, definitely, but I would recommend working with smaller quantities first to make sure you have the technique right, and that you like the final product. 

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

Hello everyone. I am new to the subject of 5 meo. Had an experience with 100mg of vaporized DMT 5 times in a row. I am not familiar with the terms, what do you mean by "plugging" speaking of HCL of 5 meo? Is that an intervenous injection or what? If I can get my hands on both freebase and HCl what would be the best option for the first time. Does anyone know about taking oral 5 meo with Harmala ( herbal MAOI) and are there any sucsessfully reported cases of this combo. Thank you.

Edited by ChinGooseKahan
grammar mistake

Don't plug too deep. And do it on empty stomach and bowels 

@FractalFlux please help 

so a 15mg dose of pure 5 meo dmt would actually be 19.2mg of 5 meo dmt fumarate ?

so if 1000mg(1g) of 5 meo dmt = 

1280mg(1.28g) of 5 meo dmt fumarate

and the percent of 15mg out of a 1,000mg(1g)  is 1.5%

And 1.5% out 1280mg(1.28g) answer being 19.2mg  

so that 19.2mg of 5 meo dmt fumarate 

Is actually  15mg of pure 5 dmt

and the remainder of 4.2mg is fumarate ? 

I need to know before I take it , I’ll really appreciate it, thank you 

Edited by Clvp

Sorry if this is a stupid question, I made an account just to ask it since no one in the thread has yet seemed to demand thoroughness in clarification about this one thing.

You started using the word "fumarate" right where I was expecting you would continue using the word "HCl". Are they the same thing for practical purposes? I am not as chemically educated so I just want to be certain, because when I google "fumarate" I see that it is not really an exact synonym of HCl. Wikipedia said that salts are known as fumarates, and HCl is an acid salt, but some pieces of research indicate that HCl and fumarate are two distinctly different things, even in the DMT topic (https://www.researchgate.net/publication/324601573_Salted_Stated_of_DMTDimethyltryptamine)

So will you clarify that this "fumarate" is not exactly the "HCl" version of DMT that this thread started about, or perhaps that it is close enough to have the same practical effect, or perhaps that they are the exact same thing and if I were chemically sophisticated enough I would know this?

HCl, Fumarate, Oxalate -- these are all salts. They are practically interchangeable. Does not affect the trip.

You can plug Freebase as well. All of them plug pretty much the same. Freebase will be about 10-20% more potent than salt. Freebase dissolves poorly in water, requiring use of vinegar or something like light coconut milk.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I just found this video showing to convert freebase to salt using vinegar. Thought it might be helpful: