NoSelfSelf

Conditioning

13 posts in this topic

Got this easy insight that all behaviour and life is conditioning if you want to lose weight you condition yourself to eat healthy if you want to be a better communicator you condition yourself to listen there is no magic trick if you work randomly and think someday you will become great at something....its all conditioning...all development is conditioning....if you have some better insight feel.free to share...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Conditioning in terms of beings is accruing inauthentic behavior patterns by either consciously or subconsciously recognizing some utility by doing so. Monkey see monkey do.

Behavior isn't conditioning if you are doing it from a place of pure authenticity. And if you haven't completely healed yourself in all ways then you don't even know what that true nature looks like.

Edited by Elysian
Grammar

@Elysian So authenticly im really bad at waking up on time ill leave it at that because i dont want to be a monkey that gets up on time is that right?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

1 hour ago, Elysian said:

Conditioning in terms of beings is accruing inauthentic behavior patterns by either consciously or subconsciously recognizing some utility by doing so. Monkey see monkey do.

Behavior isn't conditioning if you are doing it from a place of pure authenticity. And if you haven't completely healed yourself in all ways then you don't even know what that true nature looks like.

Authenticity is about following the root of your desires, but even those are based on your experiences in life. There are some things you as an ego are born with to facilitate the programming of the mind but otherwise the subconscious learns and builds from scratch. 

1 hour ago, Shadowraix said:

Authenticity is about following the root of your desires, but even those are based on your experiences in life. There are some things you as an ego are born with to facilitate the programming of the mind but otherwise the subconscious learns and builds from scratch. 

I function beyond ego and move by intuition, when you say I you mean the ego. When I say I, I mean individualized intuition. Or you could also say, an unimpeded vehicle for unconditional love. 

Authenticity is about following the root of your desires, but the root of your desires is something that came from before this lifetime. Inauthenticity is becoming what the world shapes you to be, and spirituality is the process of removing the layers of inauthenticity to become the perfect vehicle for your true nature, which is an individualized expression of unconditonal love.

If life isn't effortless, then you're living inauthentically and still likely have a lot of healing to do.

2 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Elysian So authenticly im really bad at waking up on time ill leave it at that because i dont want to be a monkey that gets up on time is that right?

If you genuinely don't wake up when you "need" to, and this isn't just a hypothetical (hypotheticals are unhealthy by the way, rest yourself in reality not the ego), it's not a sign of authenticity. What it's a sign of is that you've set a schedule that isn't aligned with the time your body naturally would wake up on it's own. Careful attaching meaning to something beyond what it is, that's the ego's game.

What it would mean though is you are exhibiting some sort of behavior that has led to you being in a position that doesn't resonate with your body's circadian rhythm, which is very unhealthy. If you do this to yourself maybe it's time to take a step back and reassess what really matters most to you. Whether or not this behavior is inauthentic would depend on whether at the deepest level you valued this activity that disrupts your circadian rhythm more than your optimal health and well being. 

As far as "being a monkey who gets up on time", I merely was explaining the way conditioning is learned. The reason that is a popular saying is because we do learn like other primates, at least when we are still operating with an ego. But if you were beyond ego this would all be clear to you. 

The reason you found my use of comparing you to a monkey triggering, is because of egoic wounds you have, insecurities. Because a higher vibrational being was interacting with you to bring this out through a temporary elevation in your vibration, this was actually a very healing experience for you, healing a few different wounds actually. 

By the time you've read this far there have already been many other wounds that have been healed, because the various triggerings of your lower vibrational emotions, ie. inauthentic aspects of yourself, lead to emotional releases. Normally these being triggered by someone of a similar vibration as yourself or lower wouldn't have been healing at all, it could've even been harmful. But gratefully since you're having this interaction with me, a higher vibrational being, it's actually permanently elevated your vibration by removing some of youe lower vibrational material. Your welcome.

Even that "Your welcome" was triggering, it's been a very healing day for you.

@Elysian I agree you are annoying with your responses and way you give advice 

It's you.

Now fight.

15 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Elysian I agree you are annoying with your responses and way you give advice 

Unconditional love isn't what you want, it's what you need.

Do you think I like triggering you, bringing up pain, being abrasive? It hurts me more deeply than you could possibly imagine to bring someone's suffering into their awareness, even if they are only partially aware of how much pain was actually addressed. I just know that they will suffer less in the long term by healing, and so I take on the pain of hurting someone I love for their sake. And you don't even care, you haven't even done the spiritual work to even be aware of how you truly feel.

You thought I was giving you advice, when all I did was show you the deepest love there is, which healed you in so many ways you can't even possibly imagine. But go on, respond to me with irritation and disdain. 

Jesus was such a great man, or whoever that figure actually depicted. He loved so deeply, that they crucified him just for showing his compassion. And he still loved them as they lashed out, how incredible is that?

"Forgive them Father, they know not what they do."

I'm grateful for the chance to elevate you anyway, we need people to be more loving and kind in this world, even if they don't recognize that yet.

@Elysian you are assuming alot about me coming to the conclusions just by some words im speaking,i didnt feel love from you what i felt is you trying to push one perspective on the subject that doesnt have anything to do with it...you have to do in life stuff that your body doesnt like you have to push yourself to grow you cant do that if you just sit and love everything...

It's you.

Now fight.

42 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Elysian you are assuming alot about me coming to the conclusions just by some words im speaking,i didnt feel love from you what i felt is you trying to push one perspective on the subject that doesnt have anything to do with it...you have to do in life stuff that your body doesnt like you have to push yourself to grow you cant do that if you just sit and love everything...

I didn't assume anything, you just don't understand how powerful and revealing your words and intentions are.

You didn't feel what you think love is, because you don't actually know what unconditional love looks like. It takes a lot of inner work to even recognize unconditional love, it puts into perspective how long of a journey it is to actually feel it for someone else.

A jab at me loving, it's a nice touch. When loving others isn't considered the most important thing someone could be doing with their life, as if being a loving person means you can't practice self love. The world has much further to grow spiritually, if this is what is found on one of the largest spiritual public forums.

As long as you're willing to let me continue to heal you by responding to me, I'm more than willing to hand it out, even if you don't know what genuine healing looks like. I'll tell you one thing, the most effective forms of healing rub the ego raw in the worst way.

@Elysian i know what unconditional love is its so powerful that you dont have any option but to cry and everything you see you love even the things you thought that are ugly

It's you.

Now fight.

Unconditional love is so much more than that. You're only describing recognizing the innate beauty and divinity in all things. Not to downplay that, being moved to the point of having tears of love and ecstacy is one of the most rewarding aspects of being human.

Imagine the person who means the most in the world to you. Someone that you want in your life until your last day. Then you discover that their suffering in some way, like most human beings are. You have the means to heal enough of their suffering for them to live a more enjoyable life, but if you share that love/healing with them, they're likely to cut you out of their life permanently. 

And you don't think twice, you immediately do it, because you recognize it's what's best for them. Even though it hurts you deeply to trigger their pain like that, even though they'll think the worst of you, even though you would feel so grateful to have them in your life, you still do it without hesitation. That is unconditonal love. When you'd sacrifice your own happiness for the higher desire of their eventual happiness, that will be had with other beings who will never show them the degree of love you did. 

And after all of that, you still feel blessed to have been able to play such a role in their journey.

That's just one small sliver of unconditonal love.

@Elysian I have that naturally from my mother,and i found its worst way to deal with people...only one who can help you its yourself you can only hear them out and understand but oh well you do you ill do me happy new year!

It's you.

Now fight.

@Elysian You're a good man, the world needs you. It's very uplifting and healing to read all of that. You really seem to know what you talk about. 

Edited by Aquarius