Wyze

How do different stages react to Psychedelics?

27 posts in this topic

@Elysian If you are telepathic as you have suggested and are trying your best to help people heal, then why have you not responded to my direct message explicitly asking you about healing? As has been suggested by someone else, it really feels like you are preaching your high vibration as a gift and service to all.  These appear to be in conflict.

23 minutes ago, kev014 said:

@Elysian If you are telepathic as you have suggested and are trying your best to help people heal, then why have you not responded to my direct message explicitly asking you about healing? As has been suggested by someone else, it really feels like you are preaching your high vibration as a gift and service to all.  These appear to be in conflict.

I've seen your message and will be replying to you, even though telepathy doesn't apply to what happened here. It was a reading of intention via communication, if we're getting specific.

I've had a lot on my plate the past couple days, but felt called to dig heavily into a few threads before replying to messages. I do apologize for not replying sooner, and I will be in touch.

Just to illuminate how I discuss with people, I find it most effective to dive deeply into conversations with a few people rather than shallowly with many. This has great applications with healing, but has downsides with me not being able to respond to everyone when I become busy in other areas of my life. I'll reach out in the next hour or so.

45 minutes ago, ivory said:

I smell bullshit

giphy.gif

The ego usually enters denial when it's the most comfortable option. When you're comfortable, you're likely not to grow. Perfect environment for an ego to blossom, good to know how rooted you are in delusion.

@Elysian

OK Elysian, you are consistently preaching ideas of "vibration" and "kundalini" but these are nothing more than such within direct experience, ways to describe non-de script ways of being - concepts, labels etc. and as well as such you have an air of "my worldview is right no matter what" are you sure your not the one coming from an egoic perspective? The ego is fickle, it tends to lie to you, and can be extremely deceptive, why is it that you feel the need to constantly acclaim your enlightened status? Why do you need to constantly refer to your "higher vibrations"?
If your exist at such an enlightened state of being, why do you feel the need to inform everyone about that, at least to me, it seems as though that is just your insecure ego wanting external approval to remove it's own doubts.
And for god sake, don't make this about me, claiming this is just my insecurities coming to the surface and executing tall poppy syndrome upon your greatness. I've been through that, I am still a very flawed person, I still am insecure, I have very little relative life experience, and I'm a fucking idiot. 
Please, enlighten me, show me how wrong I am, convince me otherwise please.

12 hours ago, Ziggyzoozoo212 said:

@Elysian

There's alot to unpack here, but I'll do my best. You said not to point out all of your egoic tendencies and energetic blockages, so I'll just say this is littered with them and won't touch on it any more, other than noting projections. Trying to cut me off before I trigger you is a defense mechanism, just so you know. And you don't get to choose how I respond to you, that's not how life works.

OK Elysian, you are consistently preaching ideas of "vibration" and "kundalini"

I'm not preaching, as that would imply what has been said must be taken upon belief. All one has to do is the necessary spiritual work and this will all be experienced directly.

but these are nothing more than such within direct experience, ways to describe non-de script ways of being - concepts, labels etc.

You're misconstruing genuine aspects of existence as concepts and labels because I am using words to point towards a possible direct experience. That's a slippery slope so you better be careful. If I said to you, "Hey watch out! There's a bus heading straight towards you!".

Would you then stop to lecture me about how I'm just describing nondescript ways of being instead of actually turning towards the direct experience? That's exactly what you're doing right now.

and as well as such you have an air of "my worldview is right no matter what"

I don't have a worldview in the way you do. My view is an individualized point of awareness that allows unconditional love to radiate in the way it finds most beneficial for all. Or to more simply put it, my view is to let love express itself through me, without concern for myself as an individual.

are you sure your not the one coming from an egoic perspective? The ego is fickle, it tends to lie to you, and can be extremely deceptive,

Why try to explain to someone an aspect of life you don't actually understand? Your out of your depth. 

The ego isn't fickle in it's approach, it's relentless and persistent.

Who is it lying to exactly? You don't actually know what you are, so how can you talk about it in 3rd person like it isn't you? 

It is deceptive, your post is proof.

why is it that you feel the need to constantly acclaim your enlightened status?

You're projecting. Although there is nothing wrong with acknowledging one's enlightenment (except in the eyes of certain spiritual tradition's dogma), I haven't been "constantly claiming enlightenment". Maybe I've mentioned achieving enlightenment once or twice in the entirety of my posts on this forum. Don't put words in my mouth.

Why do you put such importance in enlightenment, that's the better question.

Why do you need to constantly refer to your "higher vibrations"?

I, don't need to do anything. I'm not attached to things in such a way that I feel a need to do them, another projection. I only mention my vibration compared to someone I'm interacting with when discussing healing to illuminate the underlying mechanisms that result in vibrational healing. i.e. The entrainment process that occurs when a lower vibrational being enters energetic contact with a higher vibrational being. 

And this is really just scratching the surface of the actual mechanisms at work, but to avoid staying on one point of interest for too long I keep it as simple as I possibly can. But you asked so I brought you a little deeper down the well, even though it couldn't help at your vibration.

If your exist at such an enlightened state of being, why do you feel the need to inform everyone about that,

Again, your pulling information out of thin air. It seems you're either confusing having a high vibration with enlightenment, or not having an ego with enlightenment. Either way, neither of those are enlightenment.

at least to me, it seems as though that is just your insecure ego wanting external approval to remove it's own doubts.

Projection. You don't understand ego in yourself, much less in someone else. I don't care about selfish behavior like approval. Your applying low level logic to high level understanding.

You fall mostly in the vibrational range known as Orange in SD. Skeptical, neurotic  like every stage below Coral, discounting the unknown, and highly resistant to unconditional love.

I tried to explain things as best as I could in a way that someone within your vibrational range could understand, but you wanted to talk about things beyond the understanding of your current vibration. And I could only explain so much, so I apologize for any confusion you might feel in what was being discussed.

Just know that the world is more magical than you could possibly imagine. And if you want to get a taste of the paradise known as existence, go on a deeper journey to discover who and what you truly are. Spirituality is the peeling away of everything you think you are and know, so the true beauty of unconditional love can obliterate all illusions. Sounds pretty exciting if you ask me.

Edited by Elysian
Grammar

2 hours ago, Ziggyzoozoo212 said:

I'm a fucking idiot. 

Why would you talk about yourself with such disdain and hatred?