Wyze

How do different stages react to Psychedelics?

27 posts in this topic

I was thinking, if every stages' worldview is different; then how does each stage actually react to psychedelics?

For example (and I am using my personal experiences) Green is based on understanding emotions; when I was on psychedelics, my biggest achievement was "feeling connected with the universe" - I did this through introspection and bringing up personal emotional issues while I was on psychedelics. I feel like because my worldview and needs were Green - I experienced Green-type of experiences.

I haven't done psychedelics while I was in the other stages; so my knowledge is limited. Anyone?

Edited by Wyze

To understand psychedelics it's very useful to understand how all healing works, because for most individuals, they are still using psychedelics while they are in the process of healing, which makes the psychedelics a healing instrument.

Healing happens as a byproduct of raising the resonant frequency of an individual, or more simply put the vibration that they typically operate from, their base vibration.

When one's vibration is raised to a vibration higher than their resonant frequency, the lower vibrational wounds they've accrued over their lifetime that are too out of resonance with the new, higher vibration are pushed out of the energetic field. What this means is that times when you were wounded, like feeling abandoned, abused, stricken with overwhelming grief, that vibrationally too low compared to your current vibration, they literally cannot exist anymore in one's energetic field.

When this happens these old wounds will naturally come up into your awareness and be triggered by the events currently going on in your life. When they are, and they are felt consciously, that is when healing takes place. To heal vibrationally means to face your pain, so you can then let it go. That's literally the way wounds exist and how they are fully healed.

All true forms of healing work by introducing higher vibrations to the energetic field in some way that forces lower vibrations out of it. And even if the elevation in vibration is temporary, removing wounds/energetic blockages permanently increases one's own vibration/resonate frequency. This means that even if your vibration was only temporarily increased by the healing mechanism, any energetic blockages that have been cleared by the healing leave your resonate frequency slightly higher, so when you come back down from the temporary increase in vibration you don't actually come back down to your previous vibration. You go back down to the new slightly elevated vibration because of your healing.

This is how psychedelics work for someone who's still healing (which is almost every person currently alive). The way that the psychedelic healing mechanism works is by forcing someone very rapidly, usually within seconds, minutes, or at most a few hours into a completely new, higher vibration than they are currently operating in, temporarily.

What happens when we enter a higher vibration? We begin healing.

Healing comes in the form of realizations, of insecurities getting triggered, or through projecting your pain onto someone else. Since psychedelics rather forcefully throw you into a temporary higher vibration, instead of slowly, permanently increasing your vibration like most forms of healing, what usually happens is a massive rush of realizations/insecurities being triggered/lashing out all at once. This is because you are getting access to a massive amount of healing all at once.

The biggest downfall for psychedelics is that you can only heal so much in a certain amount of time. There is a limit on how much healing can happen within minutes or hours. This means that most of what you experienced will not actually be useful. The experience will be healing, but only partially. This is why people come back down saying they had so many insights and opportunities to heal but they weren't able to hold on to barely any of it.

Now that's not to say psychedelics aren't healing, because they are. It's just that it's one of the toughest forms of healing that can only offer so much healing in such a small amount of time. There are other forms of healing that do the same thing, but slowly over days or months, that only permanently increase your vibration instead of a combination of temporary elevation with a slight permanent increase in vibration. And those other forms of healing are also much easier on the mind and body, just something to consider.

All the different stages of Spiral Dynamics represent, are different vibrational ranges. They are ranges of vibration one's current resonate frequency could reside within that are similar enough to group them into a range of vibration known as a stage in the SD model.

At different stages, at different vibrational ranges, there are different aspects of the individual that need to be healed. This varies at every stage, even into high Coral, regardless of the healing mechanism. But for individuals that are at lower vibrational ranges, like those at the stages known as Blue and below, they likely won't be open to psychedelic healing. So when trying to heal someone from this state it's much more effective to use healing methods that resonate as safe, like sound therapy, for example. Which is even useful into what is called high Coral in SD.

This video gives a brief explanation of vibration. And although much of the content is extremely high vibrational understanding, it's presented in a way to make basic sense to the egoic mind.

Every stage will react to psychedelics based on their current values, simple.

Blue is fundamentally closed off from psychedelics and would never touch them. If you tried to force it down their throats, they'd have a really bad trip and not glean anything from it.

Orange would be open to psychs under the pretense of increased creativity and performance. You see this with people in silicon valley microdosing LSD to improve performance. That's all they care about. A nice side effect is that it's pushing orange into green. 

You're familiar with Green. A return to nature and wisdom of the self. Emotions and connection. This is the first stage that promotes psychedelic use because the benefits become so apparent. The values changed to community and love.

I'm mostly at Yellow (I still have to integrate more green and femininity). Psychedelics are sacred tools for yellow. We're all about knowledge and being radically open-minded. Psychs are invaluable to better understanding ourselves and deconstructing the world. They allow us to take on new perspectives that were otherwise impossible or unimaginable.

Turquoise is similar to yellow. But the emphasis is more on transcending the self. If you could put a stage on a particular psychedelic, then 5-meo would be turquoise. It's about gaining nondual experiences and being shown aspects of yourself as infinity. I doubt you can be at turquoise without having a nondual experience of infinite love. This doesn't HAVE to come from a psychedelic of course, but it's a much faster and direct path.

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

25 minutes ago, TheAvatarState said:

Turquoise is similar to yellow. But the emphasis is more on transcending the self. If you could put a stage on a particular psychedelic, then 5-meo would be turquoise. It's about gaining nondual experiences and being shown aspects of yourself as infinity. I doubt you can be at turquoise without having a nondual experience of infinite love. This doesn't HAVE to come from a psychedelic of course, but it's a much faster and direct path.

The vibrational range known as Turquoise is much different than the one known as Yellow. What is called Green is much more similar to Yellow, than Yellow to Turquoise. There's even a larger gap between low Turquoise and High Turquoise than Yellow to low Turquoise.

At  what is called Turquoise you begin feeling deeper love, and this increases throughout Turquoise. But completely pure, unconditional love, isn't fully felt until high Coral, and until then there are still energetic blockages that prevent the individual from experiencing unconditional love in it's totality.

No psychedelic is linked to the low vibrations/stages of human beings, that's why they raise our vibration. Because they are of such high vibration that we are elevated in their presence.

Psychedelics are also not the fastest or most direct path to healing, just one of many healing modalities.

Edited by Elysian
Grammar

30 minutes ago, Elysian said:

The vibrational range known as Turquoise is much different than the one known as Yellow. What is called Green is much more similar to Yellow, than Yellow to Turquoise. There's even a larger gap between low Turquoise and High Turquoise than Yellow to low Turquoise.

At  what is called Turquoise you begin feeling deeper love, and this increases throughout Turquoise. But completely pure, unconditional love, isn't fully felt until high Coral, and until then there are still energetic blockages that prevent the individual from experiencing unconditional love in it's totality.

No psychedelic is linked to the low vibrations/stages of human beings, that's why they raise our vibration. Because they are of such high vibration that we are elevated in their presence.

Psychedelics are also not the fastest or most direct path to healing, just one of many healing modalities.

I like how this said absolutely nothing about how higher stages think about or use psychedelics. Also, "the gap" is a figment of your imagination. It's just a model. B|

Sent from my iEgo

15 minutes ago, TheAvatarState said:

I like how this said absolutely nothing about how higher stages think about or use psychedelics. Also, "the gap" is a figment of your imagination. It's just a model. B|

I addressed what you've incorrectly stated for your benefit and the benefit of all who read it. I've also simultaneously triggered insecurities in you through my higher vibration and unconditional love for you, your welcome. Even the sentence you just finished reading triggered another emotional wound, your welcome for that too. Remember, triggered wounds when in the presence of/interacting with someone of a higher vibration becomes healing. If you care to understand more about what the OP asked in his question, read my first post.

I don't use egoic imagination, so no need to project onto me. Models point towards the nature of existence. Depending on the depth of unconditional love the creator of the model has, and the time invested into creating/improving the model, they can be greatly beneficial and accurate when it comes to helping illuminate the underlying mechanisms of this universe. This, in terms of vibrational understanding, also helps accelerate spiritual growth, so no need to discount their utility. You only hurt yourself and others in the process.

Edited by Elysian
Grammar

21 minutes ago, Elysian said:

I addressed what you've incorrectly stated for your benefit and the benefit of all who read it. I've also simultaneously triggered insecurities in you through my higher vibration and unconditional love for you, your welcome. Even the sentence you just finished reading triggered another emotional wound, your welcome for that too. Remember, triggered wounds when in the presence of/interacting with someone of a higher vibration becomes healing.

Thank you. Perhaps you misinterpreted what I meant by "turquoise is similar to yellow." I meant that only in the sense that the way turquoise may use and view psychedelics is similar, and I also pointed out that turquoise is more interested in the nondual and love. From that perspective, I don't find it a contradiction to what you said. We just use different terminology because you're more tuned into the "frequency" and "healing" aspects of personal development. That's great, nothing wrong with that. It's all intimately connected in one way or another. Just know that there's more than one way to view the model of spiral dynamics, and that your insights may not be true or applicable for everybody.  

Sent from my iEgo

1 hour ago, TheAvatarState said:

Thank you. Perhaps you misinterpreted what I meant by "turquoise is similar to yellow." I meant that only in the sense that the way turquoise may use and view psychedelics is similar, and I also pointed out that turquoise is more interested in the nondual and love.

I understand what you mean now, I did misinterpret.

From that perspective, I don't find it a contradiction to what you said. We just use different terminology because you're more tuned into the "frequency" and "healing" aspects of personal development. That's great, nothing wrong with that. It's all intimately connected in one way or another. Just know that there's more than one way to view the model of spiral dynamics, and that your insights may not be true or applicable for everybody.  

I agree there is more than one way to view a model, that's the nature of individuality.

The insights would be better described as pure unconditional love, passing through me. There is no deeper truth in this universe than love, and love is applicable for all beings. If it appears to not be true or applicable, it's because of energetic blockages, inauthentic personality patterns, or egoic tendencies of the individual perceiving the love being offered (likely all three). Without these hindrances truth would be found in every word I've written here, I being individualized intuition, not the egoic I one usually is referring to. This isn't a person speaking to you, think bigger. 

@Elysian eh, love is one of many facets of this infinite void/consciousness. 

You shouldn't assume those things about me, unless you can literally read my energy through a screen. It's not that I'm unreceptive or blocked from your wisdom, it's that I and others don't have the necessary experiences of infinite love to relate. Your words are not truth, they are only as good as my personal body of experience (ie ability to relate). I'll say again that we speak from different frameworks and bodies of experience. Different understandings and perspectives of the same truth. There can be several unique, valid pointers to the same thing. 

Love is not all there is. Love is the metaphysical connection between us. But what are these connections? What is this stuff *waves hand in air*? A shapeless, distinctionless void that is conscious and infinitely intelligent. Love is a facet of that, when one being recognizes his true self as the same as every other, then the artificial separation of ego is severed and love (reconnection) emerges. Our emotion called Love is like a mark of this literal, metaphysical connection. It is the increase in identification to beyond oneself. I know this sounds all formal or scientific, but that's just how my mind works. The experience of it obviously cannot be put into words. It's much more special than that. 

Sent from my iEgo

@TheAvatarState

I can read your energy through the screen, the intentions of beings is clearly communicated through all of their forms of communication, including nonverbal, throughout their entire lifetime. For beings with the ability to step outside of time, they can go back and see the intentions you've had every moment of your life, which I can. No assumptions have been made here, other than the ones you've made, which are many.

Why even mention the "void" when you don't really know what you're talking about. There are beings who understand not only this universe, but how this universe was created, and the entire multiverse. 

You're blocked not from my wisdom, but the wisdom of the entire universe. As are all beings who haven't done the proper vibrational/spiritual work to shed their egoic wounds, and then the ego in it's entirety. You talk about love, ego, and infinity without having ever truly been able to comprehend all three. Not only that, but you've been explaining it with authority while not being able to comprehend it in any meaningful way.

That's because you've been talking about genuine aspects of existence within the limitations of intellectual understanding, using only the processing power of a primate's brain. The thing is, the infinite depth of love is beyond words, but for one who understands it through direct experience, they can explain it to others in a way that is close enough to help guide them towards that love. Which is what I've been doing the whole time, but you've been resistant because of your egoic wounds.

Love isn't just some concept, just some facet among many, love is literally all there is in this universe. What do you think the point of existence Is? And there is a point by the way. The universe moves from perfect unity, perfect unconditional love, outwards into disorder and chaos, so that it can experience the inevitable return back to unity. The driving force for this entire progression, for this push towards unity, is love, that is love.

The lower your vibration, the less aware a being is of love and it's depth. The further you raise your vibration, the further access you have to knowing what love is. But most importantly the further you raise your vibration, the more effortlessly love can move through you. Love can't flow unimpeded with ego and all of it's baggage running amuck. I haven't felt much love come from you since this conversation started, which is why I don't understand why you try to explain what it is and what it isn't instead of listen to someone who is obviously more in touch with it than you. It only hurts yourself and everyone who has to interact with you when you resist love that is offered to you. 

Unconditional love is so much different than the way they portray it in the movies or fairytales. Unconditional love is the most beautiful emotion we will ever experience, but it can also be extremely painful. It's because healing, true healing, never feels good. 

But when you love someone unconditionally, like I do you right now, and you see how much pain their in, how much suffering they're currently experiencing, you would do anything to change it. You would even put that person through intense suffering so that they can heal, even though it breaks your heart into a million pieces to see them in pain. It's because true unconditional love isn't about what someone wants, it's about what they need. That's the difference between the conditional love expressed by most humans and the kind of love I've been showing you this whole time.

You've thought I've been combative this whole time, but you've just been projecting your own anger and frustration onto me. Your wounds haven't allowed you to see how desperately I've been trying to pull you out of the haze your in. Things have been worded in a way by me that are completely objective and free of any low vibrational emotion, but to someone who is wounded and holding on to fear based emotions, it would definitely appear to be the opposite. It's because fear is resistance to love, and love is what I've been showing you this whole time. It only feels abrasive because we needed to scrub off some of what you aren't to reveal some of what you are.

We've been nonstop triggering wounds of yours so they can be released and never bother you again. Psychedelics are only one form of healing, and you've just been exposed to another. This has been the most healing experience of your life, whether you recognize it or not. Try to remain more open minded next time someone is offering you help, you never know when love will come knocking at your door.

Take care.

@Elysian I REALLY appreciate the time and energy you put into responding, and I do know that you really care about me, same as I care about you.

Let me be very clear here: you've made some wrong assumptions about me. Those assumptions are: that you've triggered me, that you're thusly healing me, you perceiving me to be inauthentic, and that I'm egoicly reacting. None of these are true in my direct experience. And I'm aware. Now, I do have energetic blockages, that's for sure, and I'm not fully aware of what they are. If you'd like to help me, then please read why I have a blockage on love, instead of droning on about how I'm hurt and that you're some telepathic God. I understood everything you said. I'm not emotional towards it. I'm going out on a limb here to see if you can actually do the things you said you could. Because I temperedy ego and realized I may need some help, if I really do come across that way through words. 

❤️

Sent from my iEgo

31 minutes ago, TheAvatarState said:

@Elysian I REALLY appreciate the time and energy you put into responding, and I do know that you really care about me, same as I care about you.

We do care about each other, and I appreciate your care. But care isn't synonymous with unconditional love, which is something I also feel for you, and there is no deeper emotion than that.

Let me be very clear here: you've made some wrong assumptions about me. Those assumptions are: that you've triggered me, that you're thusly healing me, you perceiving me to be inauthentic, and that I'm egoicly reacting. None of these are true in my direct experience. And I'm aware. Now, I do have energetic blockages, that's for sure, and I'm not fully aware of what they are.

You definitely were triggered, I can feel it in your intention, which the ego can't hide or will away. You were healed, and you denying it is due to your resistance to love, your lack of awareness to even identify what happened making it a subconscious matter, and your ego not allowing you to be humbled by the grace I've shown you. 

None of this seems true in your direct experience for the reasons stated above. You think, key word think, you are more aware than you actually are. The mind couldn't possibly fathom how far it falls short of recognizing the truth of existence. Energetic blockages by the way, are completely inauthentic. And until you learn through direct experience how to recognize all of your energetic blockages you'll have no idea how deeply rooted they are into what you think is actually you. When you completely work through your own, you can, with practice, become adept in recognizing the blockages in others as well. A very beneficial skill for everyone involved.

If you'd like to help me, then please read why I have a blockage on love, instead of droning on about how I'm hurt and that you're some telepathic God.

Didn't trigger you you say? Your care for me definitely dissipated here.

No need to project onto me that I have some sort of superiority complex. Remember, projections are one way we express our wounds, so I'm glad you were able to heal some of your wounds related to superiority of others. 

The higher you get in vibration, the more you progress in spirituality, the more you develop the abilities often referred to as psychic, or Siddhis in the Yoga Sutras. This isn't some kind of miracle gift, it's the natural state of an evolved human being. It just appears otherworldly to you because of how low your vibration is. Raise your vibration and an entirely new world will open up to you.

Send me a link to the post and I will certainly check it out. I'd feel truly honored to have another chance to help you in some sort of way.

I understood everything you said. I'm not emotional towards it. I'm going out on a limb here to see if you can actually do the things you said you could. Because I temperedy ego and realized I may need some help, if I really do come across that way through words. 

That was really big of you to recognize you might genuinely need some help. Most are not willing to even go that far, and how could we ever let love in if we never open the door?

@Elysian do you know how much maturity it takes for me to take you seriously? I don't know you, this is just an online forum, and from my perspective you're talking down on me and have a superiority complex. I feel like very few others would have the patience to get this far. 

DESPITE ALL OF THAT, I had to remind myself to keep an open mind and to not judge. To entertain everything you said with sincerity, admittedly from my lack of love experience. 

So some things I learned: I had underestimated the written word, probably due to deconstructing it so often to the point of finding language meaningless. Which that's true in an absolute sense  However, when I read back over our conversation it's obvious where our intent was. This is when I first started to accept that you were coming from a genuine place of love.

My superiority complex was a big one, so thank you for pointing that out. I contemplated and found that it stems from me being lonely on this path (I only have one friend I can talk to about this shit), and perhaps not seeing much love in my surroundings. It's really disheartening to have made huge leaps in consciousness but still be in the same shitty job surrounded by the same blue/orange people who are incapable of love. I have never felt or seen unconditional love in my life. My parents love me very much, but it's a very conditional love; they are incapable of feeling unconditional love, and they don't have the framework to even know what that means. I still feel all alone. When I accused you of that, that was just my projection based on my own insecurities. I've worked through A LOT of them over the past couple of years, and I'm happy to be pointed out some more. 

Thank you for your time and kind words. Namaste

Sent from my iEgo

@TheAvatarState

This is just an online forum, but this hasn't been a typical interaction in any sense.

You are absolutely correct, many people would not be able to take this intensity of healing this long without walking away, much less begin to really open up sincerely. I really appreciate you keeping an open mind and trying to open your heart.

I'm currently using this method of healing, the tough love approach, because it's usually the most effective for doing serious amounts of healing. Depending on what the individual can handle, I adjust the intensity accordingly. Unfortunately the more resistant someone is, the tougher I have to be, and that's usually what people need in this era. I would much rather use a more gentle approach, but that requires someone to open up more and become more receptive.

You've probably noticed that since you've done so this conversation has become much less difficult. And I can assure you, there is no sort of complex or condescension on my part. I'm no better than anyone else, nor am I more capable than anyone else. I've suffered very intensely, had many wounds, and am in no place to judge anyone. There is no ego here to judge, so just know every word I use is done so out of love and for the betterment of all involved. 

Just imagine love to be what you need not what you want. And what everyone needs the most of in this world is healing. The only way to heal is to dig through our pain so we can move beyond it. It doesn't always hurt when something is healed, but it often does. Whatever method is most effective at doing that, and getting through it as painless and quickly as possible, is the way I implement my love. There's no other agenda here than to help you become the shining example of Divinity you came here to be.

I know what it's like to not have anyone to talk to about spirituality, and all of these complex aspects of the human experience. If you want need someone to talk to about spirituality I'm more than willing to be a part of your journey if you want to be a part of mine. 

I use this way of interaction to heal others as long as they can tolerate it. Even if we only go back and forth a couple times it likely ends up being the most healing experience of their life, but it's not the only reason I do it. If someone can move past their ego, and at least take the chance to open up to a  possibly extremely healing experience, after getting triggered and rubbed the wrong way like above, then it means that they are genuinely ready to finish their journey down the path of healing. 

Because if they can take this kind of heat, this fiery love, then they can handle the rapid elevation in vibration like I can offer. That's because it's a lot easier of an ascension from here on out, if someone is open to taking my hand. I have methods of elevating your vibration that are easy, and much less difficult to work through. You can think of this as an initiation on the healer's path, if you want to continue that is. 

I've developed a model and practice that's much more effective than SD, and would bring you into unconditional love rapidly, if that's what you truly want. 

Just message me if you want to continue talking. I'm not sorry I was so rough, but I am sorry that it was bothering you like it did. It really hurts me to be that hard on people, even if it's what they need.

2 hours ago, TheAvatarState said:

being lonely on this path (I only have one friend I can talk to about this shit)

I experience that as well. I'll soon be heading back to the zen center to connect with the teachers and other members. I may also start volunteering to advance environmental causes. I'm hoping these things will have a positive effect.

26 minutes ago, Elysian said:

I'm currently using this method of healing, the tough love approach, because it's usually the most effective for doing serious amounts of healing. Depending on what the individual can handle, I adjust the intensity accordingly. Unfortunately the more resistant someone is, the tougher I have to be, and that's usually what people need in this era. I would much rather use a more gentle approach, but that requires someone to open up more and become more receptive.

Elysian, I don't see this coming from a place of love. You've set yourself up as "the savior". I think you have some good insights but I believe that your motives are misguided. What makes you think you are in a place to be "healing" others? Sounds like ego.

6 hours ago, ivory said:

Elysian, I don't see this coming from a place of love. You've set yourself up as "the savior". I think you have some good insights but I believe that your motives are misguided. What makes you think you are in a place to be "healing" others? Sounds like ego.

You're projecting on to me how you would be being in my position, from an egoic perspective, because you're still functioning with an ego. My ego flew the nest when the last of Kundalini energy left, since it interestingly enough resides in your Kundalini energy. And for months before that I had already halted all egoic desire, and ego was just along for the ride.

What is left could be called different things, in different ways. The most honest and descriptive way I could put what I mean when I say "I", is individualized intuition that functions as a unique expression of unconditional love. I am an individual, but not in an egoic sense. I reincarnated here with the purpose of adding my own unique flavor of the Divine love that we all are, with all energetic blockages clear, leaving only pure authenticity.

I don't act based on any selfishness. My mind, which isn't the egoic mind, but the intuitive/cosmic mind that Ken Wilber describes, is only use to move me towards helping others in the ways that resonate with me the most. I only take care of my self with self love, which isn't something you actually start feeling until you feel unconditional love for others. And I only do so because if I'm not at optimal health, then it will hinder the healing I can offer others. The things beings normally do selfishly even though they consider them self care aren't even done by me without selfless intention, so your assumptions are misguided.

'You've set yourself up as "the savior". I think you have some good insights but I believe that your motives are misguided. What makes you think you are in a place to be "healing" others? Sounds like ego.'

The reality is this all was just one big egoic judgment. I've never given the impression my motives were impure, you've only projected your impurity of intention on to me. 

What is so repelling about me that makes you think I'm not in a place to be a healer? That I'm not holding someone's hand as they walk through the fires of purification? Do you even know what it means to be a healer? The thing that most people don't realize is that once you develop past a certain point spiritually, reaching a certain level of vibration, you are automatically a healer by nature. That means every being that elevates their vibration beyond a certain point is literally healing others just by being in their presence.

When you operate from a place of pure intention, pure unconditional love, your interactions with lower vibrational beings become healing without any effort on your part. It's one of the most key mechanisms of this universe, and is how things inevitably move towards love and unity. Not to mention most people who reach these higher vibrations, choose to dedicate themselves to a life of service in whatever way that resonates with them the most, because they have no greater desire than to help elevate consciousness. Healers are forged by beings who commit fully to their own healing.

I don't need 3 letter credentials to be myself. I have suffered immensely this lifetime, and because of that I know how others feel when they suffer. Because I'm deeply empathic I have the desire to help people through their hard times because I know what it's like to be there. It's not a savior complex, I just love deeply, and if I'm going to turn away from someone's suffering when they need me the most, what in the hell am I even doing here anyway? 

It's unhealthy to try and call someone out on possibly not overcoming something you haven't overcome yourself, so focus on dealing with your own ego before claiming someone else check theirs. If you still have one functioning at that controlling level like you do, then you don't even know what it means or looks like to not have your ego calling the shots, much less non-existent.

Edited by Elysian
Grammar

6 hours ago, Sahil Pandit said:

@Elysian @TheAvatarState From Leo's list of "Traps of this work" ;)

Screen Shot 2018-12-31 at 10.56.41 AM.png

I live my life in dedication to the service of others, so no need to make assumptions on what I embody and don't. I've only embodied Divinity here in this thread. Even though you're not at a level of awareness to comprehend what took place here and how healing it was, it doesn't mean that time was wasted.

You've only typed this because of a wound of your own about not living up to your own expectations. I've been their myself, and I feel your pain more than you know. I was always my own harshest critic, my own worst enemy for most of my life. Most of my wounds were centered around me being overcritical of myself, never showing myself the compassion I would show others.

I suggest spending some time contemplating this tendency to be too hard on yourself. I have a feeling one of your core wounds is related to this.