Adilbek

First trip ever 6-10 mg 5-Meo-DMT

20 posts in this topic

First psychedelic trip ever: 6-10 mg 5-Meo-DMT

Yesterday, my first attempt  failed because I apparently did far less than 5 mg. Nothing happened. I had increased heartbeat but maybe I was just excited. I was afraid that the substance was not 5meo.

Today, I did around 6-10 mg of this stuff. I cannot say precisely because my SmartWeigh Gem50 is giving me different readings every time. But it should not have been more than 12mg I think.

I used Leo's plugging method, the only difference is that I couldn't find micro scoops in Canada, the ones available are ~$50 per pack which is nonsense. I got a milligram scale instead. Because I don't have $500 for a scale, I got the best cheap one for CAD40 from Amazon.ca. 

I plugged, came downstairs and laid on my bed. It was 11:55 am. By 12:00 I started to feel the effects. By 12:10 the intensity increased significantly, and around that time was the peak of the experience. By around 12:25 the effects subsided, but continued very mildly for at least one hour. 5 hours later I am still feeling the effects, as if my brain is pulsating in my head. It's as if I took a high dose of lion's mane (which I did before). I am wondering if I will lucid dream tonight. 

I hadn't eaten since yesterday lunch, so around 24 hours by the time of the trip. Still I definitely felt nausea building up, though not to the point of puking. I felt the effect similar to hyperventilation (shamanic breathing?). I used to do Wim Hof's breathing, it felt similar. It also felt like being drunk or having fever. If I attempted to stand up I would have vertigo.  

By 12:10 the effect intensified so much as though my focus got super concentrated that I was afraid to look around. I put on my sleep mask so I missed that part. I kept repeating "I surrender". When I looked around, it did look lighter or more colorful, though it may just be my imagination. I started to see rainbows on the wall on which light was falling. I also looked at the window, and the light was super bright. 

The only insights so far is that this stuff definitely works, it's not just lip service. Also, it's kind of familiar in a strange way, like something I already experienced but in a more intense way. I did feel like my ego was numbed down but definitely not disappearing. The feeling was similar to Wim Hof's hyperventilation in this way.

I know that I must proceed further, but feeling this thing at work I'm a bit scared. I am now living with 2 other people (they get up at like 1pm) so I trip when they are asleep. I can't just do a breakthrough dose with them around, because I am afraid I will scream etc.

I just watched Leo's skepticism video on his blog, so I guess I am facing the ego game now  

That's it so far.  

@Adilbek I salute you for trying 5-meo. This is definitely no joke and requires great bravery.

I think you got the same scale as I did, the cheap one from Amazon. Mine is reasonably accurate, within +-2mg. If your readings jump around, you can always try taking an average of a bunch of readings.

Your substance definitely works. What you have described are the beginning phases. Keep going deeper and see where it will take you.

Breakthrough reactions vary largely between individuals. How you react to it will depend on many factors - your personality, maturity, previous exposure to psychedelics, and so on. There is always an outlier report with loud shouting, breaking stuff and running around, but the majority of reactions are gentle on the outside.

You are right to be prepared and take everything into account. Ideally, you need to set aside at least 4 hours where you are undisturbed. Also, try to approach the breakthrough doses slowly and build up to it.

Personally, my 5-meo trips are very chill and peaceful on the outside. If I was to record myself, all that would be seen is my body twisting around the bed in weird poses. Even on my breakthrough, I didn't have an urge to scream or run-around. You are basically floored with such great intensity, that there isn't much your body can do.

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune

Nice report @Adilbek! Yes this stuff definitely works haha :) I love how you are carefully working your way up in dosage with this, that's exactly the way to approach it.

Don't worry too much about checking out the "visuals" on 5-MeO-DMT, what you do see can mostly be regarded as a distraction, and it's not really meant to be to visual (compared to other classical psychedelics) anyways.

Personally, I'm like @Arthur in that my 5-MeO-DMT trips have been very peaceful externally. I like to tell the people that I live with what I'm doing for my own peace of mind, just so that I don't feel like I'm hiding something, rather than for their benefit. If you don't feel like you need to inform your housemates you may find that you're fairly peaceful on it as well as you work up in dose.

Once I had a big breakthrough, and emitted the deepest belly laugh as I came out of the realization and back into the dual+ universe. I was sure I woke up the whole house because the dogs in the neighbourhood started barking in a chain reaction! They heard me for sure, but in the morning none of the people in my house noticed.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

Thank you @Arthur and @outlandish for your encouragement! I will muster up the courage and proceed. It definitely get scary now that I need to do serious dosages :)It's good to hear that screaming and breaking stuff around the house is rare, hope to have a peaceful breakthrough) Ok, will get back to you      

Great report :)

We often see breakthrough reports but low doses not so much. Nice addition to the family!

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

@Adilbek You have no idea yet what you're in for ;)

Do you dare exit the Matrix?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Exiting the matrix is so much better it sounds like its scary when you are saying it :)

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Don't let yourself become intimidated.

It's really not such a big deal to allow your mind to be shattered, and for all of reality to collapse into a singularity. :D

Seriously though, let go, accept the experience, no resistance, you'll be fine.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

1 hour ago, outlandish said:

It's really not such a big deal to allow your mind to be shattered, and for all of reality to collapse into a singularity. :D

Thank you for encouragement ;) I'll take it to heart

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Adilbek You have no idea yet what you're in for ;)

Do you dare exit the Matrix?

First of all, it's really cool to have you respond to my post. Thank you for all the great stuff you do. Second of all, I am scared shitless. I'll just go watch the Matrix on netflix as a second-best alternative to enlightenment )  

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

oh shit(

17 hours ago, outlandish said:

Is this experience comparable to a cold shower?

Edit: If it's not, I may have to implement prayer, hoping for God to be merciful and kill me quickly

Edited by Igor82

5 hours ago, Igor82 said:

Is this experience comparable to a cold shower?

Edit: If it's not, I may have to implement prayer, hoping for God to be merciful and kill me quickly

It's a shower that washes you from yourself.

No need for prayers, you can tell God in person.

Although at that point, you might just realize that you are talking to yourself. ;)

Edited by Arthur

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune

@Adilbek i ordered some in the other day lol. Got it within 5 feet of me rn lol. I'm so pumped to snort it straight up the sniffer.

Gona go all in for my first experience at 15mg. I'm not overweight but I'm built like. 200ug tab of LSD barely made me trip. I imagine I'll end up doing a 23mg hit in the future. I bought [what will probably work out at] just under 100mg of 5-MeO-DMT lol. Ordered 300mg of DMT to. And the great thing about regular NN-dimethyltryptamine is YOU CANT BUILD A TOLERANCE FOR IT hahaha. Lets just say, I couldnt do 2nd meditation sesh today because of how excited I was to find my 5meo arrived. I'm Gona do a wee report on how it goes. The LSD was super beneficial. But something tells me 5 is Gona be a different kettle of fish altogether. Gona wait till my mg scale comes to make sure I don't overdose and die haha.

Only negative thing is, I have the 5-MeO right here, but I can't snort it without the scales so I have to wait...even though its right here. It'll be a few days before the scales come...

I'm honestly thinking about just aiming low and estimating 10mg, but if I get it too low it'll be a waste of the substance, and if I estimate too high...well I think we all know what that will lead to. Or should I say, we don't know what it will lead to hahahaha. Who knows what will happen, I love these little dramas and decisions that make life so interesting

Edited by Aaron p

4 hours ago, Arthur said:

It's a shower that washes you from yourself.

No need for prayers, you can tell God in person.

Although at that point, you might just realize that you are talking to yourself. ;)

this is poetic

2 hours ago, Aaron p said:

@Adilbek i ordered some in the other day lol. Got it within 5 feet of me rn lol. I'm so pumped to snort it straight up the sniffer.

Gona go all in for my first experience at 15mg. I'm not overweight but I'm built like. 200ug tab of LSD barely made me trip. I imagine I'll end up doing a 23mg hit in the future. I bought [what will probably work out at] just under 100mg of 5-MeO-DMT lol. Ordered 300mg of DMT to. And the great thing about regular NN-dimethyltryptamine is YOU CANT BUILD A TOLERANCE FOR IT hahaha. Lets just say, I couldnt do 2nd meditation sesh today because of how excited I was to find my 5meo arrived. I'm Gona do a wee report on how it goes. The LSD was super beneficial. But something tells me 5 is Gona be a different kettle of fish altogether. Gona wait till my mg scale comes to make sure I don't overdose and die haha.

Only negative thing is, I have the 5-MeO right here, but I can't snort it without the scales so I have to wait...even though its right here. It'll be a few days before the scales come...

I'm honestly thinking about just aiming low and estimating 10mg, but if I get it too low it'll be a waste of the substance, and if I estimate too high...well I think we all know what that will lead to. Or should I say, we don't know what it will lead to hahahaha. Who knows what will happen, I love these little dramas and decisions that make life so interesting

Good luck, whatever it means in this context. Looking forward to hearing from you

@Adilbek  Very brave you went straight for 5-MeO without even trying other psychedelics.

Have fun and update us more on how it goes :)

Don't try to become a Buddha. Just be yourself. That is the Buddha.

Bliss out to LeakyBliss ? ➡ https://bit.ly/2Ld2QOC