Annoynymous

No video this week????

261 posts in this topic

This thread also reminds me of what Leo said in the episode about 'escaping wage slavery' about becoming a such massive value provider that the things you are offering are seen as a precious commodity. So much so that if you die, masses will grieve the loss of that value, but not so much the person who was creating it. Likewise, there were few comments here along the lines of "must be sick I hope he's okay" versus all the frustration of not having regularly scheduled free content delivered.

Edited by XYZ

@Leo Gura love you Leo. Rest and find peace in silence dude

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

4 hours ago, XYZ said:

This thread also reminds me of what Leo said in the episode about 'escaping wage slavery' about becoming a such massive value provider that the things you are offering are seen as a precious commodity. So much so that if you die, masses will grieve the loss of that value, but not so much the person who was creating it. Likewise, there were few comments here along the lines of "must be sick I hope he's okay" versus all the frustration of not having regularly scheduled free content delivered.

This is called being on a moral high horse.  It’s so tempting to do this.  Someone always does this, it’s so tempting.  It’s virtue signaling.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

This is called being on a moral high horse.  It’s so tempting to do this.  Someone always does this, it’s so tempting.  It’s virtue signaling.  

Do you realize you're always blaming someone ?

14 hours ago, Rilles said:

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

6 hours ago, SoothedByRain said:

@Leo Gura love you Leo. Rest and find peace in silence dude

so subtle

5 hours ago, Aquarius said:

I'm not replying to this thread. ;) 

your sentence is true and my sentence is false.

unborn Truth

10 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

your sentence is true and my sentence is false.

Haha O.o

Dont look at me! Look inside!

20 hours ago, Shin said:

Do you realize you're always blaming someone?

“Always” is a bit of a stretch, no?   Also, I was pointing something out not “blaming” as you framed it.  There’s a rhetorical aspect to how you frame things sometimes I’ve noticed.  I have to keep you honest haha.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Virtue signaling about virtue signaling is still virtue signaling.

12 minutes ago, XYZ said:

well on me it has an impact. question is just, what will i do with it? virtue signaling of course!

Edited by now is forever
in virtue signaling this is def a nondual perspective

13 minutes ago, XYZ said:

This is self-refuting.

the only way of breaking a circle is widening a circle from 0 to 8 until it turns a 0 again. 

if all virtue signaling ends in virtue signaling, there is no longterm change. it is the entropy of meaning.

Edited by now is forever

16 minutes ago, now is forever said:

the only way of breaking a circle is widening a circle from 0 to 8 until it turns a 0 again. 

if all virtue signaling ends in virtue signaling, there is no longterm change. it is the entropy of meaning.

Virtue signaling and Ego go together like chips and salsa.

41 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Virtue signaling and Ego go together like chips and salsa.

Words of wisdom. I read that in Plato's voice, as this thread is reminding me of Adventures in the Book of Virtues (or adventures in the book of virtue signaling).

The show itself is also very relevant for self-actualization, even for adults, especially for adults, and I'm learning a lot from re-watching it currently.

bookofvirtues_characters_9416[1].jpg