Annoynymous

No video this week????

261 posts in this topic

It's alright, I probably haven't even fully integrated 25% of the techniques and mindsets he talks about in his videos yet, a new one can wait ;)

21 minutes ago, Yousef said:

The opposite is true.  

But anyway. .diseases. .accidents. .murder. .pain. .hunger. .wars. .all the evil shit. .how can you explain all of that with "judgment "?

Maybe you mean the psychological suffering. .but man..get real. .starve yourself right now for the next 12 hours  without "judgement " and tell me how suffering -free you are!!?

8 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Ok.  That's your belief.  I'm not gonna argue with you.

Happy New Year everybody.  That's the most important thing.  Make sure you have a New Year's Resolution that you're gonna turn 2019 into something new with.  It can be something small, but you gotta aim to stick with it.  My resolution is to wake up on time everyday whether I want to or not.  It seems so simple but making that happen everyday is a totally different thing.  This is a good time of year to leverage some change.  Don't make the mistake of not taking advantage of that.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Yes, reading through this thread was quite amusing alright.

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

@Joseph Maynor

2 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Make sure you have a New Year's Resolution that you're gonna turn 2019 into something new with.  It can be something small, but you gotta aim to stick with it.

Im gonna do enlightenment work 25 hours every day, then on the 8th day of every week I will sleep for 2.5 hours, drink ayahuasca, eat air, breathe some sunlight and watch Leo's video. Then I will write exactly 43 posts on this forum, take an ice bath and watch the sunset for the rest of the morning. In 2019 I will not though my dick for 480 days and I will try my best to go to the gym 9 times a week, for 42 minutes every session. I will also earn a million dollars that year as well.

Did he died?

Is he ded?

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

There's a divine purpose at work here. Cosmic forces dictate that Leo does not release a video this week. Somehow, a chain of events must take place in this universe in order to reach an unforeseeable outcome. That chain of events would've been disrupted by the release of an Actualized.org video. 

So embrace the absence of the weekly video. For reasons beyond our comprehension, the lack of a video is more beneficial to us at this time.

Anyway, isn't there already enough content on Actualized.org to keep you busy for years? A new video will contain the same message we've already heard, the only difference is that it will be delivered with greater skill.

Edited by Genghis Khan

1 hour ago, Genghis Khan said:

There's a divine purpose at work here. Cosmic forces dictate that Leo does not release a video this week. Somehow, a chain of events must take place in this universe in order to reach an unforeseeable outcome. That chain of events would've been disrupted by the release of an Actualized.org video. 

So embrace the absence of the weekly video. For reasons beyond our comprehension, the lack of a video is more beneficial to us at this time.

Anyway, isn't there already enough content on Actualized.org to keep you busy for years? A new video will contain the same message we've already heard, the only difference is that it will be delivered with greater skill.

@Genghis Khan  You may have killed hundreds of thousands of people in northeast Asia in the 12th century, but here you have extremely wise words. Well said. 

7 hours ago, sgn said:

Did he died?

Is he ded?

12 hours ago, Rilles said:

Yes, Leo is officially dead.

It was on Fox News last night ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

5 minutes ago, Shin said:

Yes, Leo is officially dead.

It was on Fox News last night ?

No, hes at a meeting with the Bavarian Illuminati and Build-a-Bear planning the evils of 2019.

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

9 minutes ago, Rilles said:

No, hes at a meeting with the Bavarian Illuminati and Build-a-Bear planning the evils of 2019.

why the bavarians? they don’t wear leather pants anymore you know but it’s still impossible to understand a word they are saying - and you mean a build-a-beer? you know i‘m geographically speaking on paper a born bavarian - and i don’t speak their language and still you see you can’t understand a word i‘m saying.

Edited by now is forever

10 hours ago, sgn said:

Yes, reading through this thread was quite amusing alright.

ditto

@Recursoinominado Same . . . Is this the first time a video hasn't been released without him popping in and saying whats up?

Hope you're chilling Leo! We love ya dude.

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

16 minutes ago, SoothedByRain said:

@Recursoinominado Same . . . Is this the first time a video hasn't been released without him popping in and saying whats up?

Hope you're chilling Leo! We love ya dude.

Yeah he always said sth 

We were waiting for that Christmas hat 

He's defiantly not alright 

My guess is either 2 things happened.

1) Leo really got enlightened through self-inquiry/meditation and not just another psychedelic high, and now he is just dumbfounded and trying to connect the pieces.

2) His recurring back pain and runny nose finally got him good and now he is in complete bed rest

Or could be an emergency family/personal issue.

It's highly unlikely that he has broken his iron resolve and business commitment to party somewhere else without leaving a note.

22 hours ago, Rilles said:

collective cult suicide is coming

Btw this killed me already xD 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

2 minutes ago, Preetom said:

1) Leo really got enlightened through self-inquiry/meditation and not just another psychedelic high, and now he is just dumbfounded and trying to connect the pieces.

2) His recurring back pain and runny nose finally got him good and now he is in complete bed rest

It's highly unlikely that he has broken his iron resolve and business commitment to party somewhere else without leaving a note.

He could just post 'No video this week' and that's it.

I think enlightenment person do not forget how to write after all deconsruction and ego death :P

3 minutes ago, Preetom said:

Capture leo.JPG

Just now, Annoynymous said:

He could just post 'No video this week' and that's it.

I think enlightenment person do not forget how to write after all deconsruction and ego death :P

He visited yesterday but didn't say anything 

He just doesn't care at this point I guess :D