Annoynymous

No video this week????

261 posts in this topic

This thread is like wow... so funny.

I had no clue what that woman in the woods with her dog was saying but I want her to feed me blueberries, too! Baha

Tapping with Brad ...haha

Edited by SOUL

2 minutes ago, SOUL said:

This thread is like wow... so funny.

I had no clue what that woman in the woods with her dog was saying but I wanted to eat blueberries from her hands, too!

Tapping with Brad ...haha

How is it funny SOUL?  I find a lot of things funny, but this thread is not at the top of my list.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

5 minutes ago, Rilles said:

You cant argue about your Stage in SD on a forum, its way too complex, theres no way to prove it eitherway, btw its just a model, dont make it into a personality thing.  

This!!! Thank fuck someone said it! I feel it's being taken as an ideology on this forum sometimes 

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

How is it funny SOUL?

i'm easily entertained.

1 minute ago, Yousef said:

I'm actually even beyond turquoise. And when you get this far you realize there's no such thing as turquoise or blue to begin with.  Truth is here right this very moment.  All of reality is my creation ..you guys are just comments  ..appearances. .you don't exist. 

Sure you are.  

2 minutes ago, SOUL said:

i'm easily entertained.

Haha!  I love it.  Happy New Year SOUL.  I love your content.

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I think this forum is a big distraction 

4 minutes ago, theking00 said:

I think this forum is a big distraction 

It is and it isn't honestly.  I've learned so much by observing sh*t on here for a year and a half now.  You can see how things really go by spending a lot of time on here if you're an observant and free-thinking person.  There are patterns that I've seen over and over.  It's like being a scientist observing what really happens and what people really say and do.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

So I feel this is an appropriate time to mention, the artistic background to Leo's videos always reminded me of your classic background for a student's school yearbook photo. Anybody else ever notice this? ?‍♀️ ?

Of course to me this clearly represents a reasonably and healthily defiant/educationally rebellious student who prefers to choose self-education and individuality/speaking up over standard curriculum nonsense.

But yes patience is virtue folks, let's give the lad some time aye? ?

Happy New Year everyone!

Edited by VioletFlame

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Yes, kind sir, an amazingly joyful one to you as well.

9 minutes ago, theking00 said:

life is just a ride 

You take your truth from Bill Hicks?  I don't think Bill Hicks would have liked that.  This is comedy man.  It's comedy not the oracle.  See?  We're always looking for the last word, and sometimes we even think comics have it.  But what is this last word that you think exists? 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

20 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

How is it funny SOUL?  I find a lot of things funny, but this thread is not at the top of my list.

it is exactly because you are the most funny character here joseph - you are so cute in being pissed ?

5 minutes ago, now is forever said:

it is exactly because you are the most funny character here joseph - you are so cute in being pissed ?

Pissed Joseph haha.  Oh damn.  F*ck yeah!  I don't set out to be pissed.  In fact I rarely get pissed, only once in a while.  Now the British among us need to understand that pissed here in America means angry not drunk.  I quit drinking.  I'm actually not angry either, just being frank.  Being frank can be misinterpreted as being angry, but that's not always a correct assessment.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, theking00 said:

The main cause of suffering is judgement and nothing else. 

Ok.  That's your belief.  I'm not gonna argue with you.

11 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Pissed Joseph haha.  Oh damn.  F*ck yeah!  I don't set out to be pissed.  In fact I rarely get pissed, only once in a while.  Now the British among us need to understand that pissed here in America means angry not drunk.  I quit drinking.  I'm actually not angry either, just being frank.  Being frank can be misinterpreted as being angry, but that's not always a correct assessment.

mhh i‘m neither british nor american. so in german it would be something like a little miffed or so.

10 minutes ago, now is forever said:

mhh i‘m neither british nor american. so in german it would be something like a little miffed or so.

Yes.  What annoys me more than anything is the amount of narcissism I see coming from people who think they have no Ego.  I've been trying to kinda point that out lately.  The massive Ego in people who think they have No Ego.  A lot of this stuff is really confused and not properly explained.  I get it, but then I can only expose it in drips and drabs when I catch something to frame as an example.  I don't want to become an ideologue on this Spiritual Ego issue, that's not my focus as a personal development teacher.  I would rather help people improve their lives and not be a critic.  I'm all about taking 100% responsibility to create and develop a good life.  That's my focus as a personal development teacher.

Edited by Joseph Maynor