Annoynymous

No video this week????

261 posts in this topic

Hope hes cooking up some good ass 4hr video or something

or maybe hes just celebrating ((the conceptual idea of)) New year

:)

Dont look at me! Look inside!

We are on our own guys. Leo has forsaken us.

It's time to go out there, blink a couple times against the sunlight and conquer the world.

9 minutes ago, Gladius said:

We are on our own guys. Leo has forsaken us.

It's time to go out there, blink a couple times against the sunlight and conquer the world.

Hahaha damn, collective cult suicide is coming

5 hours ago, Preetom said:

Enlightenment is really narcissism taken to it's full circle.

In advaita vedanta, this incomparable love for oneself above all else is called the bliss/love aspect of the Self/Enlightenment. But it gets delusionally facilitated by the separate self ego which breeds more suffering rather than bliss.

There is really no around. Where would you go? 9_9

This is what confuses me, ego death, is not personality death , it is death of certain personality traits, I think some people got lost in translations.

You are here to live your life, you can get truths trough your personality lens, ultimately your personality will change allot trough life, but there is that 

certain part of you that is always the same , maybe that is the soul, maybe I am just confused , because I can't really make my mind up about that, all this rebirth stuff is confusing me  and makes no sense.

@purerogue You literally can't make your mind up about that. I'm as confused as you but that doesn't have to be a bad thing. The only way is in and finding out for oneself. 

Edited by peanutspathtotruth

4 minutes ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

@purerogue You literally can't make your mind up about that. I'm as confused as you but that doesn't have to be a bad thing. The only way is in and finding out for oneself. 

Yes or no ? ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

5 hours ago, Pernani said:

can we go back to bitching abt not having our sunday dose of leo ?

YES

19 minutes ago, Shin said:

Yes or no ? ?

Whats this meme? Is it Sad Guru?

7 hours ago, Shin said:

Yes or no ?

hjelJTDw_400x400.jpg

???

hahahahah

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

Ya'll need some dancing Ewoks

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

I am f*cking with great girls in Vegas right now, this is pretty incredible, but one of the drugs which is Leo's video is gone 

1 hour ago, purerogue said:

This is what confuses me, ego death, is not personality death , it is death of certain personality traits, I think some people got lost in translations.

You are here to live your life, you can get truths trough your personality lens, ultimately your personality will change allot trough life, but there is that 

certain part of you that is always the same , maybe that is the soul, maybe I am just confused , because I can't really make my mind up about that, all this rebirth stuff is confusing me  and makes no sense.

As daddy Mckenna would say, it's not about killing a non-existent ego. It is about destroying the mechanism that seems to cling and identify with the ego and it's certain patterns.

That being said there really is no absolute aspect in our personality. Any conviction we have about not changing or remaining unaffected comes from our true identity which is aware presence. But as usual thought can never know Awareness, thus it mistakenly attributes our true identity on the ever changing phenomena of body-mind-world.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

I’ve wasted so much time checking for the new video now.  It would have been nice to have some notice.  We’ve come to expect a new video on Sundays and a lot of us have probably been checking a lot which is kind of annoying and a waste of time.  It takes 30 seconds to post a note saying the video is gonna be late or no video at all this week.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor it’s the last ego death of 2018 - accept the metamorphosis. if he would have told us in advance there would be no awareness of what to do less in 2019. xD i did the same...

7 minutes ago, now is forever said:

@Joseph Maynor it’s the last ego death of 2018 - accept the metamorphosis. if he would have told us in advance there would be no awareness of what to do less in 2019. xD i did the same...

I didn’t say anything until now because I didn’t want to make an issue about this, but now I’m not happy with myself for wasting so much time checking for the new video.  And Leo wants us to look for his video presumably every Sunday since this is his business. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I didn’t say anything until now because I didn’t want to make an issue about it, but now I’m not happy with myself for wasting so much time checking for the new video.  And Leo wants us to look for his videos presumably every Sunday since this is his business.  

yes, but you also know why it’s exactly this business.