LoveandPurpose

What are your new year's resolutions?

40 posts in this topic

Do have something you want to achieve in 2019 or do you want to have a streak of something lasting the whole year?

Edited by LoveandPurpose

New years resolutions are a trick for you to be lazy right now.

Same mechanism than procrastination.

The only moment you can take a habit is right now, not in a fantasy future that never happens,

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

You know I actually thought about this the other day and then I realised that waiting for a certain day to start a new beneficial habit never works. 

Start it today (or at least steps towards it)

4 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

You know I actually thought about this the other day and then I realised that waiting for a certain day to start a new beneficial habit never works. 

agree with this 100% 

but since it new year anyway my goal is to become a more driven person to be able to achieve things without motivation.

Daily meditation

Weekly workout (at least 3days)

I've been meditating for months, and exercising for years, But I've never taken them seriously. I missed a lot of sessions (sometimes i stop for weeks).

No more dabbling around this year, gotta activate those discipline muscles (don't google it that's not a thing ?)

+1 @Shin @Charlotte

@Theta I advise you to start slowly and just pick one or two from your list and not add more until u see that they're stuck with you.

55 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

But it is my tradition! :D

I had made some very nice progress before with it! 

5 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

@purerogue tradition or belief? :ph34r:

If it works for you bro you do whatever you need to do. It was just my opinion :)?

Tradition   >:(

My resolution is to bring my schedule more into balance with regard to cooking, cleaning, family time, my channel/coaching, leisure, consciousness work, and self care. 

I tend to lose a lot of hours just meandering a bit where I feel like I should be doing something but then just not knowing what, and ending up not doing anything. But at the same time, this time isn't really leisurely time. It's time where I've just lost track.

So, my resolution is to become more aware of what has to be done in the day versus what I would like to do. Then, also being able to tell what I should stop doing.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@LoveandPurpose You mean procrastinating on goals until an arbitrary date in time set to enslave us? You mean the thing the rest of the herd tries and fails at because they haven't realized it's an illusion? That's gonna be a no for me dog. xD

Edited by TheAvatarState

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

Why you think that you make no changes trough the rest of the year,  it is simply the day where I like to make larger changes, set my goals so to say for next year, I do not even care if they will go as I planed, I can't be at all states of mind at the same time, it is just thing I like to work on at New Year! :) 

Edited by purerogue

My resolution is to build an understanding of the path that leads to happiness and good for everyone.

I think that habits and systems are "layer two" solutions, while "layer one" is building clarity, vision, and purpose. I have a habit system I can put in place, but based on my previous performance, it seems I'm still lacking a stable foundation. Therefore, from now on I am going to focus on building that foundation, while applying habits and systems as necessary (but not a priority).

I review self-help courses to find out which ones are good and not good: propelyourwealth.com

@Theta I really like this playful exercise idea! This way you stay fit and at the same time aren't too harsh on yourself. Not everything on this path has to be too serious. :) 

@LoveandPurpose what habits are you trying to install? Just curious. :) trying to get your sense of purpose 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo