Tony 845

What's the best method or one that I don't know about for enlightenment?

28 posts in this topic

@Tony 845 then psychedelics could be the most amazing thing for your life.  Enlightenment as a direct result of psychedelic use is extremely rare. But it can happen. That's the equivalent of someone becoming enlightened on their 3rd meditation session. Yes, people can become enlightened through yoga and meditation, but that takes decades, and even then the chances are extremely rare. Psychedelics allow for new perspectives that are simply not possible through any other means

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@TheAvatarState i self inquire all day long, my Kundalini woke up during a Sds sit/ self inquiry combo, energy shot of out of my crown chakra, the experience so was crazy I thought I was enlightened..one of the most mystical profound moments. From that day forward I tasted a tiny bit of something mystical, enough so that I know Enlightenment is real. This may sound crazy but I feel like I am close to a big awakening very soon without them, or that just be my ego ? im scared of them, with my luck something would go terribly wrong, again my ego probably just trying to scare me out of it.

Edited by Tony 845

Noting, actualism, vipassana, aware of awareness, headless way

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

On 12/30/2018 at 8:55 PM, Hellspeed said:

After mastering breath you can channel the breath to raise kundalini and have a constant flow of DMT in the system, so it translates in a constant state of bliss without feeling tired. This is my experience of everyday life. So I can work, play, whatever while I'm still meditating, is a way of life now. 

@Hellspeed Would you mind sharing resources for the breathing you're speaking of? Thoughts on this?

?

@Tistepiste Yes but he already mentioned mantra and self-inquiry

-- Kenneth Folk

@Tony 845 Just choose some Hindu word like hirim, shirim etc. with no meaning. There is no magic in the exact mantra you're using, rather it's the repeating prosses itself that become automatic and can reveal no thinker, no self

-- Kenneth Folk