Mezanti

Help with mental masturbation

23 posts in this topic

all the people that are successful and admirable and have achieved something great in their life tend to have an action oriented lifestyle, constantly achieving, creating, advancing, growing... I seem to have lost that while growing up....

I've been involved with actualized.org and Leo's videos for quite a while now, not only that, but i've been on the internet watching a variety of different individuals talk their perceptions on how to live life, i've read a few books here n there and although i am growing the growth is minimal i feel as if though there would be a more efficient way to go about this growth that im experiencing.

I find myself 95% of the time stuck in mental masturbation, and it's gotten to the point where everything i hear is just starting to repeat itself.

"i wanna take action!"  i've said that literally hundreds of times this past year, and i never seem to actually take action, i'm not generating any results,  I just keep watching the videos, jacking off my brain...

tips on how to get out of this rut?

Edited by Mezanti
added a paragraph uptop

Live from your heart. This will allow for the greatest change possible. The greatest adaptability, and creative action  will develop naturally. Your heart will silence your mind, heal all of your deeply held emotions, cleanse the cells of your physical body, and act as the doorway to universal consciousness. 

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

@Sahil Pandit well i've got so many things that  i wanna do and i've got no clue where to start, and that's mainly because i'm just a mental masturbating, and getting that reward system fed by watching the videos, or reading the books.

I wanna:

start a business, create value,get a gf/advance my dating skills, start my music career, meditate a lot, pursue enlightenment, get in shape, finish my studies, make a whole lot of money....

The list goes on

To act, first learn to be. The best action is no-action. This means a great deal will be accomplished, but no action or thought were involved. Allow yourself to be as you are, wherever you are, whatever you are doing. It's all god's will. Allow god's will to guide you - to do this, let go of your will.

16 minutes ago, Mezanti said:

start a business, create value,get a gf/advance my dating skills, start my music career, meditate a lot, pursue enlightenment, get in shape, finish my studies, make a whole lot of money...

What are your motives for these things?

@ivory

20 minutes ago, ivory said:

What are your motives for these things?

I think that's quite evident,my motive is to grow, and advance myself. Kind of Orangy 

I have a lot of orange as well. I have different desires at this stage in my life but I see a lot of similarities.

@Sahil Pandit Well there's this girl that keeps hitting me up, i could go about getting into relationships for starters. But i want to pursue multiple things at once.

@Sahil Pandit Yes i authentically want to improve my dating and relationship skills, but as i said, i want more than just that, I want to also advance spiritually as well as work on various different projects and be effective at them.

Just. Do. It. Stop bullshitting and making up excuses for your lack of action. It's like telling somebody to clean their room. You can say whatever but you just have to do it. You've built a habit you have to break. But you've also got to stop shrugging it aside or excusing it. 

11 minutes ago, Mezanti said:

@ivory do you also mentally jerkoff all the time like me?

I used to. Probably still do to a certain degree.

Mental masturbation is just the ego's way of keeping you so busy you never stop to find out just what in the hell is exactly going on with this whole thing we call existence.

The reason you aren't exhibiting the behaviors you want to, is because high vibrational behavior requires being at a highly vibration. You're at a low vibration wondering why you struggle so intensely trying to live a high vibration life. Doing 'good' behaviors doesn't create a 'good' person, a 'good' person naturally does 'good' behavior effortlessly. If you're having to force yourself to be something, you're not actually that, you're resisting your nature. Very unhealthy thing to do.

So the goal isn't to do high vibration activities, it's to transcend your low vibrations, and become a high vibrational being. That's what spiritual growth is all about. 

And wanting to grow and advance is the fundamental nature of existence! It's not low vibrational behavior, it's the highest vibrational trait you have! Think Coral, not Orange.

There are methods of healing that raise your vibration, and when you do that, you will effortlessly start living a more fulfilling, authentic life. The best, nothing to it way I found is sound healing. Simply play music from a slightly higher vibration than your own, and it will naturally elevate you into a higher vibration. Simple stuff made up of complex mechanisms I won't bore you with unless you're interested.

All you need to know is listening to the right sound healing for the right amount of time will create more progress in your spiritual path within a month than your entire life if you are operating at a lower vibration like your self. 

I'm creating a model/practice that has mapped out the vibrational path from the very lowest vibrations to what would be referred to as high Coral in SD. The first stage of my model addresses every stage/vibrational range in SD that would include Beige to low yellow, and can bring them all into high Yellow quickly. Remember, vibrational growth = spiritual growth.

I've created a playlist for this first stage I've named Meadow. Listen to this with speakers, not headphones (so the sound vibrations can move through the space your within) for a week. Just repeat the playlist, or the songs you resonate with the most. Do that for several hours a day if you can, or as much as you can. Worst case scenario you listen to some interesting music for a week. Best case scenario, your life changes forever.

That's an entire playlist, so click on the top and it will take you to it on YouTube. The music is healing regardless of you understanding the language, for reasons I'll only go into if you want. It's gets just a tiny bit dense, but I could explain it in tier 1 thinking if you really care to know more.

This is just the first stage of 6 I've mapped, and will take you into high Yellow. Have fun. ?

1 hour ago, Shadowraix said:

Just. Do. It. Stop bullshitting and making up excuses for your lack of action. It's like telling somebody to clean their room. You can say whatever but you just have to do it. You've built a habit you have to break. But you've also got to stop shrugging it aside or excusing it. 

"Be inauthentic until it stops hurting."

That's how you prevent true spiritual growth while simultaneously increasing your suffering needlessly.

Timers are king.

When you consume content,  use a timer. 

Everything I read, listen to, and watch is on a timer.

This prevents you from falling into a "trance state".

Also - time yourself on the forums.

Time everything and you won't fall into "trance states" of procrastination.

Edited by Brittany