Simke

Humor, confidence material or tips

3 posts in this topic

Hello i am interested in improving humor and confidence, if someone can suggest some quality books or has some good tips to improve those areas.

Bitches are attracted to high consciousness :)

Long term: increase your awareness, watch more of Leo's videos

Short term: Alpha Male Strategies, RSD Max, Todd V on YouTube. Try to improve your looks, be more open, go to the gym, be friendly, charismatic with people, be social, go out as much as you can. The more women you have the more confident you will become short term.

Those areas like confidence and humor are very tricky to improve. The less try hard you are the more confident and humorous you become. So the need to be more of those qualities is what stops you ultimately to better at those areas.

How can you be less try hard? By raising your consciousness and start to kill your ego. That's the root of all your problems and sufferings in life. :)

Don't feel bad about yourself wanting to improve, we are here to support you.

Edited by iGhost

Humor: Watch Leos video on how to be funny. Basically ask yourself the question "what is funny about this?" all the time. Amuse yourself first. Others will follow. Work with tension. In the grand scheme, see how happy you are in life. If you are truly miserable it will be harder to be funny and it might take you a lot of time.

Confidence: Get into a mindset that makes you feel good. Think thoughts like "I will be ok", "All is good", "These girls are cool", "All people are cool", "There are no problems in the now". And so on. Dont have thoughts that drag you down and tell you, you are worthless or sth. You will have enough hurdles to overcome, dont make your mind a hurdle as well. Let it make you feel at ease.

Because you are posting in the dating forum I guess you mean confidence in talking to woman. See yourself on the same level as girls. I know its not easy but thats what you get when you want advice on an online forum. I can just give you some hints. You are going to have to get the experience yourself. This happens on a subcounscious/unconscious level. So you have to reprogram the unconscious part of your brain, that will take some time. In the end what will make you confident is having experience.