fi1ghtclub

First trip LSD

10 posts in this topic

I'm looking to have my first trip on LSD this weekend. A bit confused between the dosage, 150/200?

I've anxiety issues and I've no idea what I can handle. However, I'd still like to go at least 150µg or greater than that

Also, any suggestions about what can be a good place and time. I'm aware about the impact of set and setting.

Don't want this just to be recreational. I've set a few intentions.

Experienced trippers, how did you manage to break the veil of reality?

Any other suggestions?

No higher than 150ug.

Even that is really too much for you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Doesn't LSD just come on a paper tab, gel, or drop of liquid? How do you measure the level of potency?

@fi1ghtclub I'd say that 100-150ug is the perfect first time dose, but DEFINITELY no higher than 150.

You're on the right track by setting intentions. That's very important in the days leading up to it. However, In the moment of the experience, let go your earthly tethers. Enter the void. Empty, and become wind.

Surrender, and let go of all your preconceived notions about the experience. Be aware that you have a lot of fears and anxieties built up around them. Trust me that the actual experience is nothing like you're thinking... it's not possible for you to accurately conceptualize what it's actually like, because it's outside of the realm of imagination right now. Drop your fears and surrender, and you'll have an amazing trip.  

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

Agreed with everyone else. 100 if you want a more mild intro. It doesn't have to be "recreational" unless you decide to partake in recreational activities while you're tripping. 150 would also be manageable, but more difficult to handle. If you consider yourself an anxious person, I would try to take it easy at first. 

I would be interested how are you guys coping with psychological dependence ...

@fi1ghtclub Hi

Ive taken quite a lot of different psychedelics over the years and I would really echo what everyone has said. Ease yourself into it gently. If you can get a lower dose on this occasion then do that.

Just make sure you’re comfortable both physically and mentally and when it starts to work don’t fight it. Just relax into it and enjoy! I’ve had some incredible experiences on LSD. I’m slightly envious!

Enjoy my friend and make sure you share your trip report!

Jon

Be prepared to take full responsibility for your life. All else will be taken care by the LSD if you have a clear intent. 

What does ug stand for in lsd? Also, when you acquire it, how do you know how much you have? 

“In the beginner’s mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert’s there are few” 
― Shunryu Suzuki

4 hours ago, The White Belt said:

What does ug stand for in lsd?

Micrograms.

B R E A T H E