kieranperez

Akashic Records?...

18 posts in this topic

Trying to maintain an open mind to this. I've recently heard about this and have been doing some fun little research on this topic. Thoughts on the validity of this? I'm not reading or researching this term and it's descriptions literally and am trying to read in between the lines (though of course direct experience of this is going to always be king) but would love to get someone's take on this. 

It's real, of course.

Well... as real as the hallucination that you were born.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

There are many reports of the akashic records. I‘ve never experienced it myself, but I think it’s almost certain they exist.

It exists. 

Don't think of it as a library, as it is often described as.

Although it could take on that form.

Think of it more as a source.

A source of infinite intelligence.

It can make itself accessible in many ways.

It is not a place where you go to ask just any question.

You usually 'walk out' with a perfect answear, fo that percise question that is relevant more than any other.

You could say, the akashic records are all around you. Just need to know what you are looking for.

This topic might be a part of akashic records as well ;)

@Leo Gura how do you know? Have you experienced or accessed them? I'd be very interested in this topic. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@TheAvatarState Many books have been written about how to access them.

@Leo Gura What I was asking is if you've personally researched them and accessed them? And do you recommend any particular books you might have read? I've purchased your booklist by the way.

Sent from my iEgo

@Leo Gura Care to list the ones that you found worthy?

I think the last time I checked I did not find a book on that topic on your book list, maybe I missed it.

I have been researching on that for quite a while and any help would be very appreciated.:)

Leo, Is it true that akashic records are the infinite intelligence that is the source of genius?

Personally I have not accessed them. Yet. Then again, I haven't really tried. My focus has been going into other things.

I'm still researching the best books on this issue.

@Leo Gura Thanks for the reply. I've been seeing this topic pop up a lot lately, so I'll be doing some research of my own as well :ph34r:

Sent from my iEgo

@Leo Gura Thanks for the reply.

Can you please confirm, deny (or neither confirm nordeny ) that akashic records are the infinite intelligence that is the source of genius? 

Edited by captainamerica

6 minutes ago, captainamerica said:

@Leo Gura Thanks for the reply.

Can you please confirm, deny (or neither confirm nordeny ) that akashic records are the infinite intelligence that is the source of genius? 

No, I don't consider infinite intelligence the Akashic Records. Akashic Records are supposed to be a database of the universe's entire history. Infinite intelligence is devoid of content. It is pure and formless. You will not find any historical memories or events in it.

High doses of psychedelics are probably good for accessing the Records. I have yet to verify that.

Or it might require some psychic talent. I'm not very psychic.

It comes naturally as you vibrate higher and higher. You will just naturally know and tap into a far greater intelligence than you could previously ever imagine. How does the Enlightened Master know most if not all answers to people's questions? He is automatically tapped into the Akash because the Akash resonates at a very high frequencies wavelength and when you vibrate at a similar frequency you automatically "see" and are tapped into it.

B R E A T H E

I can somewhat verify the existence of those records if there is some form of "a database of the universe's entire history".

During one trip of mine, I literally saw a flashback of every living creature that has lived on this planet evolving into the next one and eventually into a human. The only thing a can compare it with is the end of the movie Lucy when she time travels.

Considering i have no knowledge whatsoever about evolution, the insight was really profound and came to me really organically during one of the trip's trances. 

What if I told you...

Every information you ever received and ever will receive comes from this...data base?

It is everything that ever happened and ever will happen.

It is accessible to you. Right now.

You cannot be disconected. Ever.

Imagination is very underrated. 

It is just as real as that chair on your right.

It is all about the autenthicity of your questions. 

Do not try to define. Just honestly ask and find your answear. Find that, which sits right with you.

It may come in many forms. But the question shall be answeared.

Remember, everything is real as long as it seems to be real.

You chose what is true for you. 

If I was to tell you that Jesus was in fact black and had three children; you would have a hard time believing me.

But if I was to plant a vision - a memory in your mind, in which you could clearly see a black Jesus; playing with his two sons and one doughter, by the river at sunset... You may as well take that for your truth.

Or not. And call that a delusion.

You have to understand that reality is a social memory complex. 

It is ever-changing. Has no end and no begining.

I might be sitting in this librery at this very moment.

Infinite intelligence is the ultimate data base.

It can be no other way.

It's just how you look at it.

Ackashic records - Kesdjan (Astral) body of the earth

From Beelzebub's Tales To His Grandson: page 293-294

“A Teleoghinoora is a materialized idea or thought which after its arising exists almost eternally in the atmosphere of that planet on which it arises.

“Teleoghinooras can be formed from such a quality of being-contemplation as only those three-brained beings have and can actualize, who have coated their higher being bodies in their presences and who have brought the perfecting of the Reason of their higher being part up to the degree of the sacred ‘Martfotai.’

“And the sequential series of being-ideas, materialized in this way, concerning any given event, are called ‘Korkaptilnian thought tapes.’

“It seems that the said Korkaptilnian thought tapes concerning the history of the arising of the learned society Akhaldan were, as I found out much later, deliberately fixed by a certain ‘Eternal Individual,’ Asoochilon, now a saint, who became coated in the common presence of a three-brained being named Tetetos who arose on your planet on the continent of Atlantis and who had existed there four centuries before the second great ‘Transapalnianperturbation.’

“These Korkaptilnian thought tapes are never destroyed as long as the given planet exists, which is in what is called the ‘tempo of movement of the prime arising’; and they are subject to none of those transformations from any cosmic causes whatsoever to which all other cosmic substances and cosmic crystallizations are periodically subject.

“And however long a time may have already passed, every three-brained being in whose presence there has been acquired the ability to enter into the being-state called ‘Soorptakalknian contemplation’ can perceive and cognize the texts of these Korkaptilnian thought tapes.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

I access Akasha every day, firstly is the gate to more energy in the body.

The information is vast, is not some place somewhere, is everywhere.

Is a dimension everywhere wich is accessed from inside. Like seeing or smelling per example, but to a whole new level of perception.

Ever had a dream within a dream within a dream? Or a astral projection dream? Well is something similar, but is based on reallity, not imagination.

Ex: is like a deep alpha state if we talk in terms of frequency. 

In reallity is awarness, perception to a whole new level for the common logical dormant perspective, nothing much.

While focussing on an object per example, one can experience all the information of that object, the whole info. Same with a human being or any other something or someone. In reallity everything is information. With the physical eyes we can see what an object is or a human is. But using the phychic abbilitie and accessing Akasha is like using all the 5 senses at once, it opens up beyond 3d if you let it. The world can be seen as it is, or by the filter of the mind. 

So is complex, not complicated. Just awaken, do the hard work, not be scared of the shadow of all human beings and everything, and from there one can access akasha, through breath, kundalini and a harmoniously syncronization of the chakras. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.