d0ornokey

Sometimes value and sometimes self-expression

29 posts in this topic

@Karla I think if I don't have a prescription for it it's illegal? I was reading that you needed a doctor's note for the medicine or a perscription 

Looking back it was really low risk. I had my inhaler without a perscription as well as my mom had a bunch of different pills mixed in a box. granted they were generic, but how would anyone know? 

next time i'll bring it lol

Thought I was being a bad person by wanting to get a job and then just outsourcing it but I'm just stage orange. 

# rationalizations 

--

Moving into green removes hierarchies between men and women. It's all love. You no longer try to one up each other due to insecurities. You're human, she's human. It's all love 

--

The problem with asking people questions is that it can be done as a way of not actually putting in the work. It's not enough to intellectually know an answer. You must know the answer through experience. Knowing the answer intellectually has no power. Becoming conscious of the answer gives you the ability to see it in your life. As leo said in his depths of knowing video, when you become more conscious of an answer, you can now see it working in your life more. The understanding produces results. The quote now becomes working in your life. My fucking god. The entire point of life is to generate wisdom and consciousness through contemplation. You have to really contemplate and observe. You need to SEE the answer. Knowing intellectually fucking SUCKS DICK. You have to SEE 

Intellectually Knowing versus Seeing 

Intellectually knowing is when you have a belief on how reality works without it really working because you haven't truly understood that idea. Once you understand that idea on a deeper basis you know can see that idea working in our life. You are now much more conscious of that quote. It is a degree of consciousness.

Intellectually knowing something is the first tier of consciousness.

Insight is a much higher tier. You are conscious but only in that specific moment 

True consciousness is the highest tier when you now see it properly working in your life. You are now fully conscious of that idea. You are now a new person. A person with wisdom and consciousness. 

Leo says to discover things by yourself. It's right. That's the only way to do it. It's not enough to just believe someone. It can cause rules in your mind. That's what these spiritual people have. "it's not good to chase money" is a rule. Not an insight. 

I'm happy I pushed this far. +1 for today. I want to live an amazing fucking life and stop comparing myself to people. I'm excited to see what's to come as I master life more and more. I will never be on the same level as some people. There will always be people further along the path who have more advantageous circumstances. That is a fact of life. Do the best I can, with what I can. That's life.

Edited by d0ornokey

Seth Godin's AltMBA is Yellow. It's focus is on systems thinking xD

Edited by d0ornokey

While reaching out to a therapist I had to answer the question: "what are your challenges?" 

I wrote down them all. Pretty much I wrote down all my goals lol 

Then I remembered Leo saying, "distill your problems to a single question" 

And I thought... I have so many problems and issues, how do I distill it to one question?

Then I realized... who cares what my problems are? That's just life....

Why focus on solving all my problems when... I can just be okay with them? Why am I trying so hard to fix everything?

Just let it be. It's cool.

I'm just going to focus on creating 

Wow. 

this was the exact quote Brian Johnson said the other day. Brian Johnson was talking about how Steve Chandler does his coaching. Basically steve just listens and at the end just says "okay got it. so given that, what would you like to create?"

The creation mindset is a powerful one. Be okay with life, then focus on creation

Edited by d0ornokey

What do you guys think of children? I think they would just take too much time from my life? I'm sure they're a joy and since according to science the sole purpose of our life is reproduction, they probably have a significant impact on my happiness levels 

But like... 

There are so many pursuits in life... I think they would prevent me from living the *max* fulfilled life

I've learnt through lots of suffering from listening to others and blindly following teachers 

At the end of the day, 

Only I can know what is best for myself

I love Leo's stages video

Im reading the youtube comments, someone posted a summary 

And ive never felt so understood. Im by definition, thoroughly in stage 1. Thanks Leo

Lesson: when feeling lost, look for answers lol. Seems intuitive and obvious but legit. Just go find the answer. Someone has it..

Edited by d0ornokey

What topics am I most drawn to?

Happiness. How to be happy? What does it consist of? How to love myself and feel worthy? How do I have positive motivation?

Relationships. How to talk to people? How to be confident? How to attract a woman? 

Financial independence. How to make money? How to make money such that I can pursue my focus elsewhere? How to make money enjoyably? 

How to focus on one thing? 

How to be a role model? 

How to create success? 

What is life purpose and why do I want that?