NoSelfSelf

Moving out from parents house

19 posts in this topic

Do anyone has any tips of the fastest way to move out from parents?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf In what sense are you looking for a fast way to move out? Are you looking for a fast way to find a new place to live? Looking for a fast way to become financially independent? Just a few sentences explaining your situation would help people answer your question. 

I may not be able to help you as much with advice as other people but take this free thread bump my brother. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@NoSelfSelf hard work and detachment from comfort.

get a job and do the math. compute the lower-bound for your monthly costs and create your strategy. find a way to make enough money to cover that lower-bound + 15% and you should be fine.

unborn Truth

@lmfao Well im aiming to live alone in my place away from parents that would make me grow more and live better

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

@ajasatya if i get a job i would earn enough for small apartment in 6 years...thats depressing ??

It's you.

Now fight.

@ajasatya Working some shitty job to pay rent in someones apartment is not motivating i think there is no help when it comes to this ?

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf that's what i did when i was where you are, but i didn't have a shitty job. i've always worked my ass of to get a decent job. but the place where i lived was very very simple and humble.

anyways, i worked from 9 to 5 and i had lots of free time to live my real life (meditation, yoga etc). if you want your first step to be all comfy, just run to your mom and ask for a hug instead. that's why i said that you'd need to detach from comfort.

it's funny. people want to thrive but they want to start from a winning spot xD

unborn Truth

@ajasatya thing is i would rather live in a 5m2 apartment that is mine than 200m2 apartment with low rent...i just dont like credits debts rents this is where comfort thing kicks in ?

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.

6 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

just run to your mom and ask for a hug instead

That's uncomfortable as fuck (at least for me)

Edited by Hello from Russia

1 minute ago, NoSelfSelf said:

thing is i would rather live in a 5m2 apartment that is mine then 200m2 apartment with low rent

get real and deal with it. you're not mature enough to own your own place yet.

either embrace rent or embrace living with your parents. anything else is just helpless moaning.

unborn Truth

12 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

if i get a job i would earn enough for small apartment in 6 years...thats depressing

If you don't start sometime, you'll never get there. And when you're young, a LOT can change in 6 years, including your income.

Move out and rent for six months, get a taste for it. If it all goes to shit, move back in with the folks, no harm done.

All stories and explanations are false.

@NoSelfSelf If you have a skill you are good at, leverage it. Otherwise, flip burgers for minimum wage. That should cover your situation for a while. 

That is, if you want to move as quickly as possible.

You can also tell your parents that you need a few months to learn a skill in order to be able to get a half-decent to decent job. 

If you are older than 22 though, your parents owe you nothing. Thus, they shouldn't care if you have to get a job at Mc Donald's. 

@ajasatya thing is i would rather live in a 5m2 apartment that is mine than 200m2 apartment with low rent...i just dont like credits debts rents this is where comfort thing kicks in ?

You don't have the leverage for that kind of audacity right now. Welcome to the real world. 

Edited by Dan Arnautu

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

You want to move out  , or you want to stay, what else can we tell you , live inside car for 6 years.

Beside 3 main options, I do not see any other option that would not be silly one. 

1)Stay with your mom till you earn money for apartment, maybe in city where it is cheaper to buy one.(Which can go either way, as you can't really tell what will happen with housing prices atm)

2)Rent apartment, but it will be cheaper to share with other people.

3)Maybe your mother will be k to take debt to buy your apartment and you can make legal agreement that you pay her of if she does not trust you,you do not have credit score , so I doubt you will get one yourself, but it is debt.

To  be fair I really doubt that you will earn enough money to buy apartment in 6 years, I do not believe that you have enough patience to save all your money for this long   time without spending it.

Edited by purerogue

This is low level logic that you are more than capable of quickly processing yourself to come up with a solution. You know the answer to your problem but you want someone to hand you a lottery ticket to change the solution.

I can tell you that the 2 days you will have off and couple hours every work day of free time will be exponentially more valuable both for recreation and spirituality than being able do whatever you want at your parents house.

On 28.12.2018 at 5:39 PM, Dan Arnautu said:

@NoSelfSelf If you have a skill you are good at, leverage it. Otherwise, flip burgers for minimum wage. That should cover your situation for a while. Cheap long distance moving companies go to site.  That is, if you want to move as quickly as possible. You can also tell your parents that you need a few months to learn a skill in order to be able to get a half-decent to decent job. If you are older than 22 though, your parents owe you nothing. Thus, they shouldn't care if you have to get a job at Mc Donald's. You don't have the leverage for that kind of audacity right now. Welcome to the real world. 

yes. I moved to Virginia to study - I saw real life in a new place)

@Displayname1 those are some nice rugs 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@NoSelfSelf get a job , go live in ur car and shower at the gym. save money, work on lp and profit

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Here's my experience with moving out of ky Parents. First thing I did is I went working abroad to earn money. Then I invested the money I saved to buy a Pc(which It thought was valuable at the time and it did serve me pretty good, I have till this day). Then I lived with a couple that invited me. Lived with them for 6 months while I was studying. Then decided to drop out because I thought studying wasn't worth it. And then moved abroad again to England this time, and now not to earn money but to live there. So lived there for a year and a half. Did drugs, at one moment had a very strict schedule that gave me a sense of accomplishment, did some stupid things as well. But in the most part as I was renting I didn't manage to save up anything. So I almost were on the brink of debt. So not too good to rent my friend if you're not smart with your money.

What happened is that I fucked it up not getting in details but had to head back to my home country because my mom came to england and picked me up back home. So now I'm back at my parents house.

I don't know man, maybe this story taught you something.